Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:11 pm 

:boo: :boo: :boo: shame shame, shame.. you CE assnal spammers this is what you losers support

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football

Quote:
a social media video appeared to show a fan racially abusing Napoli's Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

The supporter can be heard using a racial slur in the video, filmed during Arsenal's 2-0 Europa League quarter-final first-leg win on Thursday.

they did the same towards IWobi, till this day not a single word about it

Quote:
When asked about racism in football following Thursday's game, Aubameyang said he was "really disappointed" about it.When you are black like me it is really painful, I think, because we are in 2019 and obviously it is not good for football in England

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:16 pm 

It wasn't a white guy, was probably mixed or asian.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:18 pm 

kalani JR wrote:

but the culprit supports assanal, these same assanal fans threw banana at Adebayor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:31 pm 

Not excusing what ARsenal fans did. But Adebayor was acting like a fool sprinting the length of the field to antagonize Arsenal fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:35 pm 

There are idiots everywhere.

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:38 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

but the culprit supports assanal, these same assanal fans threw banana at Adebayor

Can't tell if that is a banana honestly, also you support Chelsea, whose fans are in the news again for racially abusing a player that wasn't even involved in a game with them and that went to Eastern Europe and still managed to be the ones cautioned for racial incidents.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:47 pm 

even Auba can't believe such occurs in 2019 :boo: :boo: shame on assnal supporters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:00 pm 

I hope the fan never get to see emirate again.Shame to that Arsenal fan he should be ban from all stadium for life.
Hopefully those noise makers in north London that claim to be Arsenal fans get hold of this guy beat the hell out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Can't tell if that is a banana honestly, also you support Chelsea, whose fans are in the news again for racially abusing a player that wasn't even involved in a game with them and that went to Eastern Europe and still managed to be the ones cautioned for racial incidents.

shameful faux outrage from BP

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:20 pm 

Chelsea and Spurs idiots abound. Chelsea fans racially abused Salah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:34 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

shameful faux outrage from BP

:lol: :lol: It's not shameful when it's expected.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:37 pm 

Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:08 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chelsea banned those assnal fans pretending to be Chelsea fan. I will open a thread later about that...but this thread is about how silent the likes of waffi , cito the coward , aniks etc ....

But pokey if they were Arsenal fans why would they travel to Prague?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:12 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Oi KNOBBER, why do you profess to speak for other people? Just because you rushed to open a thread does not mean they are silent.
Did you even open a thread on racist Chelsea fans?
Grow up, get a job, get some fresh air, get laid by a woman and stop chatting on the mic. Mshhheeeww

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:13 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Not excusing what ARsenal fans did. But Adebayor was acting like a fool sprinting the length of the field to antagonize Arsenal fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: curse will be on any black man who ever takes sides against another black man in support of racists or racism! #disgusting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:14 pm 

kalani JR wrote:

and? Sometimes, its prudent to keep quiet and walk away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:14 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

To pretend to be Chelsea fans. The d#$% keeps telling everyone they are not smart.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:16 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

first of are you sure that video is from Prague..also i said i will open a thread later to discuss it

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:18 pm 

kajifu wrote:
I hope the fan never get to see emirate again.Shame to that Arsenal fan he should be ban from all stadium for life.
Hopefully those noise makers in north London that claim to be Arsenal fans get hold of this guy beat the hell out of him.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This is how its done! Complete condemnation of the racist! Thank you, Kajibaba! the others are trying to sofetn the blow because they will die for Arsenal. #disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:19 pm 

Di
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

first of are you sure that video is from Prague..also i said i will open a thread later to discuss it

d#$%, Chelsea banned 3 of the people on that tape from the game in Prague. They were known Chelsea fans. The video doesn't have to be from Prague. Their chanting is illegal anywhre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:19 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

and? Sometimes, its prudent to keep quiet and walk away.

A person of mixed [with black] heritage using the n word is a racial controversy?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:20 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a shameful post. You should hang your head in shame. "oh! yea, it may have happened.. i cant see it! But look away! look over there! Chelsea fans did bla bla bla." #dusgusting

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:20 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Save the thread, I didn't say the video was in Prague I said the fans travelled to Prague as per Chelsea's official statement.