Small time now dem go call me "Threadinho"...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Small time now dem go call me "Threadinho"...

Post by paj »

...but dem no see as SmallPokey just dey flood CE, bedwetting all over the place with any ramble wey cross him mind.. :evil: dude's becoming to CE what Trump's to Twita! :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Small time now dem go call me "Threadinho"...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:D i said i am taking our forum back, I mean this aint no EPL...but just look how the forum now has more talks relating to SE, AFCON and even some African football...you should cherish the moments you have with bigpokey, i am like the CE marcus garvey, Malcom X, MLK, all in one , a real fighter for the common forumer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Small time now dem go call me "Threadinho"...

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote::D i said i am taking our forum back, I mean this aint no EPL...but just look how the forum now has more talks relating to SE, AFCON and even some African football...you should cherish the moments you have with bigpokey, i am like the CE marcus garvey, Malcom X, MLK, all in one , a real fighter for the common forumer
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo