When can we start?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
When can we start?

Post by 1naija »

It's that time again when useless teams get bashed. When can we start the bashing ? I nominate myself to lead the Ghana effort.

Heck, I will start anyday now. I have started my research and have started collecting data of people crying and other disgraceful football attitude.

Chai, this ANC go sweet o..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: When can we start?

Post by Kako »

:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:It's that time again when useless teams get bashed. When can we start the bashing ? I nominate myself to lead the Ghana effort.

Heck, I will start anyday now. I have started my research and have started collecting data of people crying and other disgraceful football attitude.

Leave Naija to me :winking:

Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Remember that Game? Fill in the gap.The last time Ghana won an Afcon.....
Michael Jackson was black and still in the Jackson 5 :rotf:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

gochino wrote:Remember that Game? Fill in the gap.The last time Ghana won an Afcon.....
We have a new Game.

The last time Nigeria had the same number of AFCON titles as Ghana ___________ [Fill in the blank.]
Michael Jackson had not made his profession debut and there was NO Jackson 5
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

gochino wrote:Remember that Game? Fill in the gap.The last time Ghana won an Afcon.....

Memories :lol:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote:It's that time again when useless teams get bashed. When can we start the bashing ? I nominate myself to lead the Ghana effort.

already started.

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

King Futcha wrote:

already started.

Murds .....whatever happened to the accidental delete button that you used frequently a few years back?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad: :curse: :veryangry: :mad: :mad:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

already started.

Murds .....whatever happened to the accidental delete button that you used frequently a few years back?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad: :curse: :veryangry: :mad: :mad:
i'm sorry brother, i keep accidentally copying the wrong link, it won't happen again.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

King Futcha wrote:
1naija wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

already started.

i'm sorry brother, i keep accidentally copying the wrong link, it won't happen again.
Let's try and keep our promises. I am a member of the cabal here, I should warn you...