Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Etebo to Gala on Loan
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2199
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=31885

Turkish club Galatasaray have reignited their interest in Nigeria international Oghenekaro Etebo.

As exclusively reported by allnigeriasoccer.com two years ago, Galatasaray had explored the possibility of signing the versatile midfielder but an agreement was not reached before he made an under-the-radar transfer to Stoke City the following year.

Galatasaray are in the market for a midfielder as Badou Ndiaye's loan deal runs out at the end of the season and The Potters are unwilling to loan him out again to the Istanbul club, according to Turkish newspaper Aksam.

Etebo is now represented by Wiliam D’Avila who holds close ties ties to Galatasaray, having brokered the deal that took Henry Onyekuru from Everton to the Super Lig side in the summer of 2018.

D’Avila, who also manages the affairs of Ndiaye, has informed the powers that be at The Lions that he can help them land Etebo on a loan deal.

It is claimed that the Stoke City number 8 is interested in joining Galatasaray and the Turkish club will send their scouts to England to monitor the Nigerian until the end of the season ahead of a potential bid.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 47163
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
chief nfachairman wrote:
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=31885



AllNigeriaSoccer???? :???: :???: :???:

SMDH! :sad:

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30815
He better not!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 499
He shouldn't go there. He should be trying to get into the prem. Some newly promoted sides or mid-table sides should be looking at him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2199
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=31885



AllNigeriaSoccer???? :???: :???: :???:

SMDH! :sad:


:bump: :bump:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17622
Gala is much better than stoke city.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10644
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Gala is much better than stoke city.



quality of opposition


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13998
Location: South London
ANC wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Gala is much better than stoke city.



quality of opposition

He'll get Champions League exposer, those saying he should wait to play in the Premiership are forgetting that English clubs can find cheaper options abroad from clubs that play in the top leagues around Europe and the rest of the world as Championship clubs play hard when selling their best players!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38728
Location: Somewhere
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3512
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38728
Location: Somewhere
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.


doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3512
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.


doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.


I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38728
Location: Somewhere
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.


doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.


I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.


which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17622
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.


doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.


I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.


which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:49 pm
Posts: 3512
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.


doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.


I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.


which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.


I think Torriera is most like Etebo. Xhaka and Elneny play further behind.

But that doesn't mean your opinion is wrong. Maybe Arsenal could use Etebo. But again, I'm just disagreeing with your original statement: "he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey".

_________________
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:20 pm
Posts: 1510
Location: UK
Tottenham Hotspur would be a good destination for Etebo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82846
Location: Earth
please list all assanla midfielders, as well as uzil, make we see who pass Peter :) i have been telling yall, assnal is trash and they are only relevant, because we have spammers on this forum

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8574
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.


Arsenal will be looking to improve, not downgrade :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38884
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City

https://www.instagram.com/etebo_karo/p/ ... wc25q3xcwa

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7711
maceo4 wrote:
Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City
https://www.instagram.com/etebo_karo/p/ ... wc25q3xcwa


Let me clarify for you all.

South West Stokies is The Stoke City South West Supporters' Club
So, all he won was the player of the year for ONE of several supporters union

It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award

Kapish?

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44840
Location: Akoko Highlands
Rawlings wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City
https://www.instagram.com/etebo_karo/p/ ... wc25q3xcwa


Let me clarify for you all.

South West Stokies is The Stoke City South West Supporters' Club
So, all he won was the player of the year for ONE of several supporters union

It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award

Kapish?



So he did win it? Your level of hatorade can cause kwashiorkor. Watch it.


_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7711
balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City
https://www.instagram.com/etebo_karo/p/ ... wc25q3xcwa


Let me clarify for you all.

South West Stokies is The Stoke City South West Supporters' Club
So, all he won was the player of the year for ONE of several supporters union
It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award
Kapish?

So he did win it? Your level of hatorade can cause kwashiorkor. Watch it.


YES, he did. I never denied that.
I was only explaining so some of OUR fellow countrymen don't get carried away

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17622
We have also awarded him the Ibadan NW and SE player of the year awards. He won a total of N12,000in cash awards less VAT. :thumb:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chriskendo43 and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group