Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Etebo to Gala on Loan
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:12 pm 

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=31885

Turkish club Galatasaray have reignited their interest in Nigeria international Oghenekaro Etebo.

As exclusively reported by allnigeriasoccer.com two years ago, Galatasaray had explored the possibility of signing the versatile midfielder but an agreement was not reached before he made an under-the-radar transfer to Stoke City the following year.

Galatasaray are in the market for a midfielder as Badou Ndiaye's loan deal runs out at the end of the season and The Potters are unwilling to loan him out again to the Istanbul club, according to Turkish newspaper Aksam.

Etebo is now represented by Wiliam D’Avila who holds close ties ties to Galatasaray, having brokered the deal that took Henry Onyekuru from Everton to the Super Lig side in the summer of 2018.

D’Avila, who also manages the affairs of Ndiaye, has informed the powers that be at The Lions that he can help them land Etebo on a loan deal.

It is claimed that the Stoke City number 8 is interested in joining Galatasaray and the Turkish club will send their scouts to England to monitor the Nigerian until the end of the season ahead of a potential bid.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
chief nfachairman wrote:
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=31885

AllNigeriaSoccer???? :???: :???: :???:

SMDH! :sad:

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:31 pm 

He better not!!

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:32 pm 

He shouldn't go there. He should be trying to get into the prem. Some newly promoted sides or mid-table sides should be looking at him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:05 pm 

Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=31885

AllNigeriaSoccer???? :???: :???: :???:

SMDH! :sad:

:bump: :bump:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:56 am 

Gala is much better than stoke city.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

quality of opposition

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:16 am 

ANC wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

quality of opposition

He'll get Champions League exposer, those saying he should wait to play in the Premiership are forgetting that English clubs can find cheaper options abroad from clubs that play in the top leagues around Europe and the rest of the world as Championship clubs play hard when selling their best players!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:29 am 

he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:46 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:37 pm 

waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not like for like.

A few years ago we thought Etebo was a goal scoring midfielder but it’s clear he doesn’t score when he plays deeper.

Ramsey, like Frankie Lampard, reads the game so well and makes those darting runs from deep.

Etebo is evolving into more of a midfield dynamo. If there’s a parallel in Arsenal, it’s probably Torriera. Sarri uses Kante the same way, albeit on the right side of midfield.

And Etebo is not yet playing top premiership football. If he moves next season in England, it’ll probably be a promoted side or a lower-half of the table side. God knows Brighton could use someone like him.

doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:10 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not like for like.

doesn't have to be like for like. Ramsey is leaving, so a second LT would be highly welcome.

I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:13 am 

waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not like for like.

I think my point is that Arsenal need a Ramsey replacement and already have enough folks in Etebo’s mould. Plus there are teams where he’d be much more valuable.

which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:30 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not like for like.

which Arsenal player is in the Etebo mould? He is better than ElNeny and Xhaka, IMHO.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:43 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not like for like.

I think Torriera is most like Etebo. Xhaka and Elneny play further behind.

But that doesn't mean your opinion is wrong. Maybe Arsenal could use Etebo. But again, I'm just disagreeing with your original statement: "he should go to Arsenal and replace Ramsey".

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:20 pm 

Tottenham Hotspur would be a good destination for Etebo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:22 pm 

please list all assanla midfielders, as well as uzil, make we see who pass Peter :) i have been telling yall, assnal is trash and they are only relevant, because we have spammers on this forum

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:04 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Arsenal will be looking to improve, not downgrade :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:04 am 

Bobo just won southwest player of the year for Stoke City

https://www.instagram.com/etebo_karo/p/ ... wc25q3xcwa

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:33 am 

maceo4 wrote:

Let me clarify for you all.

South West Stokies is The Stoke City South West Supporters' Club
So, all he won was the player of the year for ONE of several supporters union

It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award

Kapish?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:03 am 

Rawlings wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

It's like Iwobi winning the Chelsea supporters Union -Enugu branch Arsenal player of the year award

Kapish?

So he did win it? Your level of hatorade can cause kwashiorkor. Watch it.

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:14 am 

balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Kapish?

So he did win it? Your level of hatorade can cause kwashiorkor. Watch it.

YES, he did. I never denied that.
I was only explaining so some of OUR fellow countrymen don't get carried away

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 am 

We have also awarded him the Ibadan NW and SE player of the year awards. He won a total of N12,000in cash awards less VAT. :thumb: