Predict SE's game vs Burundi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Predict SE's game vs Burundi

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have 3 predictions
Nigeria 0- Burundi 0

Guinea 0 Nigeria 0

Nigeria 1- Madagascar 0

a team that cannot score goals...smh..do yall know the scores the last time we played Burundi?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Predict SE's game vs Burundi

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I have 3 predictions
Nigeria 0- Burundi 0

Guinea 0 Nigeria 0

Nigeria 1- Madagascar 0

a team that cannot score goals...smh..do yall know the scores the last time we played Burundi?
Imagine tying Burundi, kai we don suffer :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I hope you will rescind this prediction before the game kicks off...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Burundi is chopping 3-0 tomorrow. Na me tok am. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

NAIJA 2 BURUNDI 0
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Why are we ignoring the fact that half of our players are sick inside some Egyptian hotel and act like nothing strange has happened,I’m not even excited about the football I need more news on the players health or I’m writing this whole thing off as fixed fake football!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Why are we ignoring the fact that half of our players are sick inside some Egyptian hotel and act like nothing strange has happened,I’m not even excited about the football I need more news on the players health or I’m writing this whole thing off as fixed fake football!
I'm not seeing this news anywhere else o, our players have been posting on social media smiling and all, some have been doing instagram live from Egypt and everything seems normal...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Why are we ignoring the fact that half of our players are sick inside some Egyptian hotel and act like nothing strange has happened,I’m not even excited about the football I need more news on the players health or I’m writing this whole thing off as fixed fake football!
I'm not seeing this news anywhere else o, our players have been posting on social media smiling and all, some have been doing instagram live from Egypt and everything seems normal...

It is true. Rohr confirmed a few of the players were sick.

I think it has just been blown out of proportion.

Nigeria 2 Burundi 0
Last edited by vancity eagle on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Alaye, those millionaires are enjoying themselves courtesy of NFF and Twitter. Worry about your personal issues......
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ekorian wrote:
Alaye, those millionaires are enjoying themselves courtesy of NFF and Twitter. Worry about your personal issues......
:rotf: African,I’m worried about the Nigerian football team being cheated and that’s a personal issue , because Millions are docile and Naive I shouldn’t show any concern on a Nigerian football forum? ok
Now let such a thing happen to any other nation do you think it’ll be fine even you would shout?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Nigeria 2 Burundi 0
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:Nigeria 2 Burundi 0
This is what I predicted.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Naija 1 Burundi 1
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
:rotf: African,I’m worried about the Nigerian football team being cheated and that’s a personal issue , because Millions are docile and Naive I shouldn’t show any concern on a Nigerian football forum? ok
Now let such a thing happen to any other nation do you think it’ll be fine even you would shout?
Ok, go ahead with fasting and prayers for them.....
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ekorian wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
I wanted to know what happened in regards to our National Football team, admit it old hardheaded uncle you where wrong, you sound like the kind of African intelligent but cruel people experiment on.
You come across ignorant.I wanted an update on the Nigerian football teams well being (on a football specific Nigerian football forum) and you of cause had nothing of any worth to say on the subject so instead you spewed your defensive pointless emotions with no productivity what so ever!And it was never a personal issue it should be a national issue :curse:!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria 3 Burundi 0
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lineup prediction

Akpeyi
Aina, Balogun, Ekong, Collins
Mikel, Ndidi, Etebo
Chukwuze, Ighalo, Musa

3-0 for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

3-0
Eagles win.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nigeria 1-2 Burundi
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Deep down, Crooks are praying that Eagles Lose so they can criticize rohr lol
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

john12 wrote:Deep down, Crooks are praying that Eagles Lose so they can criticize rohr lol
Yep, the kind of beer belly bad dental Nigerian uncles that anyone can pay $300 to shoot their own brothers!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rawlings wrote:Nigeria 1-2 Burundi
Shut up Ekor-anus!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
I wanted to know what happened in regards to our National Football team, admit it old hardheaded uncle you where wrong, you sound like the kind of African intelligent but cruel people experiment on.
You come across ignorant.I wanted an update on the Nigerian football teams well being (on a football specific Nigerian football forum) and you of cause had nothing of any worth to say on the subject so instead you spewed your defensive pointless emotions with no productivity what so ever!And it was never a personal issue it should be a national issue :curse:!
Why the menopausal rant. A simple visit to the NFF Twitter could have answered your concern. Instead, you pull the alarm by accusing US of ignoring an unfounded gossip and you are now on a podium pontificating. Abeg, I'm not interested in a spitting contest or purse flinging. Have a blessed weekend.
Last edited by Ekorian on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Scores depends on two things......line up and the falcons...

If the SE watch the falcon game....they will draw or lose. They don’t, they will draw or win depending on line up
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........