Henry Onyekuru Hghlights @ Galatasaray Goals, Assists

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Henry Onyekuru Hghlights @ Galatasaray Goals, Assists

Post by Sunset »

[/video]
He's been having a very decent season with Galatasaray so far, IMO he just needs to improve in his passing and general team play and we have a World Class player :thumbs: :thumbs:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Henry Onyekuru Hghlights @ Galatasaray Goals, Assists

Post by Tobi17 »

Onyekuru is definitely a CF, he should never be wasted on the wings ever again!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Tobi17 wrote:Onyekuru is definitely a CF, he should never be wasted on the wings ever again!

If only Rohr can be brave. Imagine the front three of Kalu, onyekuru, Chukwueze. With the midfield three of Mikel, Ndidi, iwobinho.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

You know that will never happen, Rohr must find a way to accommodate Musa and Ighalo lol
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote:[/video]
He's been having a very decent season with Galatasaray so far, IMO he just needs to improve in his passing and general team play and we have a World Class player :thumbs: :thumbs:
these highlights are LIT...now my question what's his actual position..he looks very good and left to me he should be in our AFCON squad..even with lesser minutes for the SE, bobo dey score sha..i no go lie.. we do have lots of options... but i want a lethal number 9
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

A straight baller! He's better at this point of his than any striker we've had since Kanu. He's modern striker similar in style to Mane, Suarez and Wayne Rooney. No he's not a winger, he just straight up attacks and he's damn good at it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:A straight baller! He's better at this point of his than any striker we've had since Kanu. He's modern striker similar in style to Mane, Suarez and Wayne Rooney. No he's not a winger, he just straight up attacks and he's damn good at it.
no one asked for your opinion ..jinx master
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:A straight baller! He's better at this point of his than any striker we've had since Kanu. He's modern striker similar in style to Mane, Suarez and Wayne Rooney. No he's not a winger, he just straight up attacks and he's damn good at it.
Opaks.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don’t know why we’re obsessed with “holding strikers” a striker main objective is to score goals not to hold the ball. My point is that ROhR should consider using onyekuru as a “9” because his capable of scoring even though his not good at holding the ball. I will pick onyekuru ahead of ighalo
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

These highlights do look impressive. But anyone who has watched 90 minutes of Onyekuru will know his poor decision making is his biggest problem. In layman terms, he doesn't have a football brain. It must be frustrating playing in the same team as him. He doesn't pass at the right time, always trying to dribble even when there are better options. He is a speedy version of Kalu. I will take Chukwueze over both of them any day.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly wrote:These highlights do look impressive. But anyone who has watched 90 minutes of Onyekuru will know his poor decision making is his biggest problem. In layman terms, he doesn't have a football brain. It must be frustrating playing in the same team as him. He doesn't pass at the right time, always trying to dribble even when there are better options. He is a speedy version of Kalu. I will take Chukwueze over both of them any day.

Sorry but Kalu and Onyekuru are nothing alike.

Kalu is an actual winger who can cross and take men on successfully. He is a much better play maker with much better decision making.

Onyekuru is more of a goal poacher who operates much better in open space where he can use his speed.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I'm sorry but how can anyone say the above with a straight face?

CE has now become a forum for enabling all manner of players to ejaculate on themselves with feel good YouTube compilations!

If Henry were a serious professional, he would not be in Turkey fooling around with shish kebabs!!!

Nonsense!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, point taken just and the point overlooked noted with equal acquity. With regard to the shish, chicken or lamb? Garlic sauce on the bread before the meat and a drizzle of chili to garnish? Is it pitta or expertly assembled lamachun wrapped in the quintessential, with a small sandwich bag at the bottom to catch the dew? If so, it changes everything.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote:

I'm sorry but how can anyone say the above with a straight face?

CE has now become a forum for enabling all manner of players to ejaculate on themselves with feel good YouTube compilations!

If Henry were a serious professional, he would not be in Turkey fooling around with shish kebabs!!!

Nonsense!!!
Lol...bobo can be a decent 2nd half option for SE to run at tired defenses, but WC? Hmmm...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lol, based no this clip, he is not it. The best he can do is as central forward as someone said earlier. This is the problem that I have with people who believe that Okocha is/was the best to come out of the continent of Africa. Final Outcome is what matters; dribble the goalie, the entire team and the goal post but failing to score is as good as sitting your arse at home and cheering with pompoms.

Not fan of Musa, but this boy is not even worthy to carry Musa's luggage.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:@Tx, point taken just and the point overlooked noted with equal acquity. With regard to the shish, chicken or lamb? Garlic sauce on the bread before the meat and a drizzle of chili to garnish? Is it pitta or expertly assembled lamachun wrapped in the quintessential, with a small sandwich bag at the bottom to catch the dew? If so, it changes everything.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp