Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:09 pm 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47921111

I do not trust this man at all ooo.. he says his wife is from Madagascar. Already playing down our chances...my goodness

Quote:
"Madagascar, I know them very well - my wife is from Madagascar," the coach added.

"There are no easy matches for us, we never underrate anybody. But I hope we can come out of this group and go as far as possible," said Rohr, who also praised Burundi for the way they ousted Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Gabon in the qualifiers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:34 am 

Should we lose or tie either Burundi or Madagascar Rohr should resign or be fired

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:20 am 

:D some of you guys really love being dramatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

I do not trust this man at all ooo.. he says his wife is from Madagascar. Already playing down our chances...my goodness

Quote:
"Madagascar, I know them very well - my wife is from Madagascar," the coach added.

"There are no easy matches for us, we never underrate anybody. But I hope we can come out of this group and go as far as possible," said Rohr, who also praised Burundi for the way they ousted Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's Gabon in the qualifiers.

His wife warn him already if he cant give Madagascar 3 points then he will be cooking and cleaning the house.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:18 pm 

The assistant coach will be. Interim coach for the rest of tournament.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:33 pm 

Good. Good motivation fActor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:50 pm 

Man Ataye wrote:

Factor , not fActor . My goodness what we have to go through here :boo: :boo: :boo:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 pm 

Giving someone respect is fear? Chei!!

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:09 pm 

Cristao II wrote:

Ol boi respect get limit; so if small pikin wey nefa get pubic hair challenge you to a debate you give am respect abi you no go swing and knock am down with your scrotum sac first

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:23 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Quote:

Looks like anything Rohr triggers your period...
Pa

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:56 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Ol boi respect get limit; so if small pikin wey nefa get pubic hair challenge you to a debate you give am respect abi you no go swing and knock am down with your scrotum sac first

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So even common Madagascar we are fearing! :D

DaMunkey, explanate what your Rohr is doing! :D

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:

Factor , not fActor . My goodness what we have to go through here :boo: :boo: :boo:

Do u think losing or tying will b the decisive phActor to firing rohr?????

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 am 

jette1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Please, these are standard generic quotes. Haven't you heard many a Super Eagles say something along the lines of "there are no small teams anymore". Serves no purpose to have him declare that he'll beat both teams by 7 goals.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:47 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Quote:

He’d better fear everyone and prepare for them. They all qualified.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:34 am 

kawawa wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Quote:

He’d better fear everyone and prepare for them. They all qualified.

Nuff said

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 am 

kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Please, these are standard generic quotes. Haven't you heard many a Super Eagles say something along the lines of "there are no small teams anymore". Serves no purpose to have him declare that he'll beat both teams by 7 goals.

Nuff said. True wordz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:23 am 

Fear Madagascar and Burundi? :lol: they should just stay home

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:10 am 

kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

abeg spare us the trouble; there are small teams and there will always be small teams