Chukwueze in action against Huesca

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwueze in action against Huesca

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Villareal leading 1-0

Ekambi the Dodorian has been subbed out :clap: :clap:

Dude just refused to pass to anyone :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze in action against Huesca

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Dis Villareal sef. Huesca equalizes with a golazo

Wha choo looking at?!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Ekambi is just woeful, as a teammate.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

okidoki wrote:Ekambi is just woeful, as a teammate.
Absolute trash from what Ive seen of him,he's out for himself!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nigerians are quick to insult other countries players but when they insult our players we start getting sensitive. As good as chukwueze hasn’t been, ekambi has scored more goals this season and I still think chukwueze is better
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Nigerians are quick to insult other countries players but when they insult our players we start getting sensitive. As good as chukwueze hasn’t been, ekambi has scored more goals this season and I still think chukwueze is better
Sure, doesn’t change the fact that he’s a frustrating player and could have scored/created even more...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Chuks is just not ready yet. His young age and inexperience still shows.
Many times in this game, he tried to force an inadviced shot, when he could have passed the ball to an open team-mate.

He also does not use his right foot enough, which makes him predictable as he is always looking to cut inside to use his left foot, and opposing players are game planning for him to cut inside all the time.

I think the yellow submarine will survive in La Liga, and I hope he stays at Villarreal at least 1 more year as he can benefit from an extra year of consistent 1st team football in a familiar team to improve his weaknesses.

Positives about Chuks though is that he is diligent in tracking backwards and defending. He works hard off the ball, and he has great passing instincts in the middle of the field when he isnt set on scoring at all costs.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

charlie wrote:Chuks is just not ready yet. His young age and inexperience still shows.
Many times in this game, he tried to force an inadviced shot, when he could have passed the ball to an open team-mate.

He also does not use his right foot enough, which makes him predictable as he is always looking to cut inside to use his left foot, and opposing players are game planning for him to cut inside all the time.

I think the yellow submarine will survive in La Liga, and I hope he stays at Villarreal at least 1 more year as he can benefit from an extra year of consistent 1st team football in a familiar team to improve his weaknesses.

Positives about Chuks though is that he is diligent in tracking backwards and defending. He works hard off the ball, and he has great passing instincts in the middle of the field when he isnt set on scoring at all costs.
What is an "inadviced" shot" What foot does Messi "advice" his shooting with? Bernado Silva? Please!!

And please stop calling him Chuks. Chukwueze is his surname and you do not butcher a family's name for your own convenience.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Polly wrote:
charlie wrote:Chuks is just not ready yet. His young age and inexperience still shows.

What is an "inadviced" shot" What foot does Messi "advice" his shooting with? Bernado Silva? Please!!

And please stop calling him Chuks. Chukwueze is his surname and you do not butcher a family's name for your own convenience.
Do you have an original opinion of your own to offer, or are you here looking for a fight?
If the former, please share it. That is what we are here for. If the later, then silence is the best answer for a fool.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

CHukwueze is extremely selfish, always trying to shoot instead of passing. When people were claiming this about Ekambi I was wondering how pot can call the kettle black.

He needs to cut out this nonsense and play a team game.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

vancity eagle wrote:CHukwueze is extremely selfish, always trying to shoot instead of passing. When people were claiming this about Ekambi I was wondering how pot can call the kettle black.

I saw a point where they were on a breakaway and he had a couple of players in better position to score but he went alone and lost the ball which nearly resulted in a goal on his team. The look of frustration on his team mates said it all.

He will learn, hopefully, with time and he will become unplayable.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:CHukwueze is extremely selfish, always trying to shoot instead of passing. When people were claiming this about Ekambi I was wondering how pot can call the kettle black.

I dont think you know how this phrase is used, correctly. Has Chukwueze ever called Ekambi "selfish?"
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

charlie wrote:
Polly wrote:

Do you have an original opinion of your own to offer, or are you here looking for a fight?
If the former, please share it. That is what we are here for. If the later, then silence is the best answer for a fool.
I don't suffer fools or ignoramuses gladly, fella.
To begin with, "Inadviced" is not English, which you need in this forum if you are actually trying to communicate.

Second, while I affirm the right of everyone to offer their opinion, to write "Chuks" is to take liberties rather than to pen an opinion. You ought to apologize for persistently butchering another man's name instead of trying to be smart, for which you are obviously ill-equipped (not "inequipped"!)
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I think it is unfair to call him "extremely selfish". As a young player, yes he has tunnel vision when attacking, but he is a willing passer especially in the middle of the field.

Its all part of the learning process in my opinion. He will learn to read offensive situations better with experience.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bruh he’s 19, and in his first season with the first team, Toko is 26 in his prime yet is still exhibiting the same instincts as a juvenile player. The praise wrt Chukweezy is based on his potential, which will obviously include him improving his decision making as this comes with time. Gotta look at things in the right perspective.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!