Controversy in Flying Eagles camp?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
Controversy in Flying Eagles camp?

Post by Obong »

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=31959

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that German-based agent Emeka Ezeala arranged the Flying Eagles pre-World Camp training camp in Ingolstadt, Germany.

Ezeala does not have a good reputation back home and it's surprising that the Nigeria Football Federation decided to do business with the former FC Ismaning defender again following the unsavoury incidents that marred the 2013 camping exercise.

At that time, Ezeala was forcing the players in camp to sign representative contracts with his agency before their inclusion on the final roster for the 2013 World Cup.

It is confirmed that former Rijeka youngsters Goodness Odion Ajayi and Jamilu Collins credited the nominated Zenith Bank account of Emeka Ezeala's brother in Nigeria but they were dropped from the squad list.

A 24th home-based player not made public by the Nigerian Federation, Okpave Igbo Edwin has traveled with the team to Germany and officials have claimed that it was a typographical error.

The six officials named in the Flying Eagles traveling party are : ex-Golden Eaglets captain Wilson Oruma, Hassan Abdallah, Baba Abdulahman, Aliyu Lawal Ibrahim, Ozi Salami Abdulrahim, Shaibu Sulaiman.

United Kingdom based coach, Paul Aigbogun has claimed that he will join the team at their hotel later today, Sunday.

The Flying Eagles will camp in Ingolstadt for the next three weeks before heading to Poland for the World Cup.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Controversy in Flying Eagles camp?

Post by Gotti »

You and this ANS...
Are you the only CE unaware dude is an 'agent'?!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:You and this ANS...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

and John OGU posted screenshots of the ANS dude demanding money from him and threatening him with blackmail.

Cybereagles members have been told not to post from him. I think anyone who breaks his rule should be banned.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The man is delusional or mental but like our people say, there always a truth in every lie. He shouldn’t be banned but there should be a disclaimer
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This is like Dejavu. This also happened under Siasia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Cybereagles, like any other platform, cannot censor free speech. Picking and choosing what makes some forumites feel good is what has contributed in lowering the quality of discourse and has successfully chased away various vibrant contributors. If, as alleged, the ANS gentleman solicited money from John Ogu, have we heard his side? Or, do we simply fly to a conclusion without the privilege of context? The story raises a serious issue about inappropriate player selection for a World Cup camp, and all we are harping on is an unresolved issue in the past. I am waiting for that Moderator who knows and understands the forum rules to ban me as lamely suggested by the hapless john12. I would rather "we take the sense from the nonsense" and examine the truth or untruth of the allegation.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Obong wrote:
Cybereagles, like any other platform, cannot censor free speech. Picking and choosing what makes some forumites feel good is what has contributed in lowering the quality of discourse and has successfully chased away various vibrant contributors. If, as alleged, the ANS gentleman solicited money from John Ogu, have we heard his side? Or, do we simply fly to a conclusion without the privilege of context? The story raises a serious issue about inappropriate player selection for a World Cup camp, and all we are harping on is an unresolved issue in the past. I am waiting for that Moderator who knows and understands the forum rules to ban me as lamely suggested by the hapless john12. I would rather "we take the sense from the nonsense" and examine the truth or untruth of the allegation.
Obong ekpe, the site's reputation is shitty and there has been a lot of untrue stories from him. He is not credible and he is a known lier hence the backlash . This no be freedom and f speech matter.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

You can dismiss ANS and he would deserve it but on this one he is onto something.

Some of the coaches dont even hide it anymore.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ugbowo wrote:You can dismiss ANS and he would deserve it but on this one he is onto something.

That’s a very strong statement to make without any corroborative evidence nah?

:? :? :shock: :shock:

If know something can’t you share it :idea:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is what happens when people think they know what the law is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:You can dismiss ANS and he would deserve it but on this one he is onto something.

What do you want him to share that he hasn't already told you?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

imehjunior wrote:
Obong wrote:
Obong ekpe, the site's reputation is shitty and there has been a lot of untrue stories from him. He is not credible and he is a known lier hence the backlash . This no be freedom and f speech matter.
My bro, the site's reputation goes to the weight attached to the reception of the story and its credibility, like any other story, is subject to examination and verification. But, it is somewhat off-hand to just dismiss it. I also took the liberty of contacting Andrew Randa, the team's new Media Officer via his Twitter ccount. Till date, I've received no response.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

why, Naijaman, why?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

What do you want him to share that he hasn't already told you?

Bia if you have nothing to add would it kill you to be quiet?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Obong wrote: Cybereagles, like any other platform, cannot censor free speech. Picking and choosing what makes some forumites feel good is what has contributed in lowering the quality of discourse and has successfully chased away various vibrant contributors. If, as alleged, the ANS gentleman solicited money from John Ogu, have we heard his side? Or, do we simply fly to a conclusion without the privilege of context? The story raises a serious issue about inappropriate player selection for a World Cup camp, and all we are harping on is an unresolved issue in the past. I am waiting for that Moderator who knows and understands the forum rules to ban me as lamely suggested by the hapless john12. I would rather "we take the sense from the nonsense" and examine the truth or untruth of the allegation.
Abegi, put down the violin and spare us the unnecessary soliloquy about free speech... :roll:

Did I say he should be censored or banned? Merely said that he was an ‘agent’ (using quotation marks to denote a descriptive term rather than a professional/career/licensed designation), and thus his stories should be taken in light of that background. This is a dude who used to post on CE under a different pseudonym and then used stories that he himself had written on his ANS website (before he exposed himself when he unnecessarily got mad about someone posting an ANS story here instead of a link - ironically just as you have done - so that there would be traffic for his website) as “proof” or “evidence” of the veracity of his position on CE. This is a dude that PUBLICLY (and severally - as in many times and on many different occasions) accuse fellow CE contributor AJ GURU of MURDER (yes, you heard correctly!) - allegedly the murder of ex-Flying Eagle and Eagles RB Olubayo Adefemi (who btw, just for the record, died in a car accident). This is the crude misogynist that PUBLICLY and VARIOUSLY accused a female journalist (I was going to write “fellow journalist” but frankly that would be an insult to the profession) of prostitution and sleeping her way to news stories and reports because she disagreed with one of his stories. This is the same dude that PUBLICLY (on his own website nonetheless) attacked Emmanuel Emenike (and in fact several other players) for supposedly ignoring him after (to paraphrase his own words) he had gotten them into the Super Eagles by publicizing their exploits. One could go on almost infinitum but that’s hardly the VERY LIMITED point originally proffered.

Meanwhile, what about my own “free speech”? Or is “free speech” only one-way in OBONG-LAND? Am I precluded from sharing my own opinions or point of view because OBONG posted a news story or because my own point of view somehow offends your apparently fragile sensitivities? Should we now consider news stories posted by you to be sacrosanct? Or perhaps you do not grasp the basics of a public discussion forum, and that when you “freely” share on a PUBLIC forum, the PUBLIC that you seek to impart such views upon have the unfettered right of comment/response thereto? Or perhaps you have mistaken this noble platform for http://www.herdmentality.net? Dude, if you do not care for the supposedly non-“vibrant contributors” left on CE, the door “freely” awaits. Meanwhile, so long as we are here, we will continue to “freely” comment on any and all posts SHARED on these pages without permission, let or hindrance. That’s how “free speech” actually works! SMDH@
Last edited by Gotti on Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bros, don’t particularly care either way...
So long as the readers are fully aware that it is one ‘agent’ writing about other agents.

Personally, I never really bother about stories from ANS (or OwnGoal or indeed most other blogs), for so long as they are attributed (and I have posted a few of the latter’s myself), I simply take them for whatever each person considers them to be worth. Nonetheless, given the NATURE of this particular news story (which of course is being RE-PUBLISHED to a wider audience here on CE), context about the publisher assumes critical importance.

There’s a reason in our own different professions in the real-world that conflict of interests and full disclosure rules often apply. Sadly, such basic concepts as simple TRANSPARENCY still seems to elude segments of our population. Full disclosure is neither prohibitive nor proscriptive, but rather informative.
Last edited by Gotti on Thu May 02, 2019 6:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Chei, now this is getting really very "vibrant" :woot: :scared: :rotf: :rotf:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Chei, now this is getting really very "vibrant" :woot: :scared: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:This is like Dejavu. This also happened under Siasia.
Bros, there you go with your bipolar views again... :lol:

Just the other day, you were weirdly but vigorously contending that credit for the national teams’ performances should be accorded to Pinnick and the NFF rather than to the coaches. Why not “credit” the NFF here as well?
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

imehjunior wrote:Obong ekpe, the site's reputation is shitty and there has been a lot of untrue stories from him. He is not credible and he is a known lier hence the backlash . This no be freedom and f speech matter.
Bros, for clarity’s sake, I don’t even care that ANS writes crappy stories (many sites do)...
Rather, to the extent ANS may have a financial interest in the subject matter, that’s important.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Gotti wrote:
Obong wrote: Cybereagles, like any other platform, cannot censor free speech. Picking and choosing what makes some forumites feel good is what has contributed in lowering the quality of discourse and has successfully chased away various vibrant contributors. If, as alleged, the ANS gentleman solicited money from John Ogu, have we heard his side? Or, do we simply fly to a conclusion without the privilege of context? The story raises a serious issue about inappropriate player selection for a World Cup camp, and all we are harping on is an unresolved issue in the past. I am waiting for that Moderator who knows and understands the forum rules to ban me as lamely suggested by the hapless john12. I would rather "we take the sense from the nonsense" and examine the truth or untruth of the allegation.
Abegi, put down the violin and spare us the unnecessary soliloquy about free speech... :roll:

Did I say he should be censored or banned? Merely said that he was an ‘agent’ (using quotation marks to denote a descriptive term rather than a professional/career/licensed designation), and thus his stories should be taken in light of that background. This is a dude who used to post on CE under a different pseudonym and then used stories that he himself had written on his ANS website (before he exposed himself when he unnecessarily got mad about someone posting an ANS story here instead of a link - ironically just as you have done - so that there would be traffic for his website) as “proof” or “evidence” of the veracity of his position on CE. This is a dude that PUBLICLY (and severally - as in many times and on many different occasions) accuse fellow CE contributor AJ GURU of MURDER (yes, you heard correctly!) - allegedly the murder of ex-Flying Eagle and Eagles RB Olubayo Adefemi (who btw, just for the record, died in a car accident). This is the crude misogynist that PUBLICLY and VARIOUSLY accused a female journalist (I was going to write “fellow journalist” but frankly that would be an insult to the profession) of prostitution and sleeping her way to news stories and reports because she disagreed with one of his stories. This is the same dude that PUBLICLY (on his own website nonetheless) attacked Emmanuel Emenike (and in fact several other players) for supposedly ignoring him after (to paraphrase his own words) he had gotten them into the Super Eagles by publicizing their exploits. One could go on almost infinitum but that’s hardly the VERY LIMITED point originally proffered.

Meanwhile, what about my own “free speech”? Or is “free speech” only one-way in OBONG-LAND? Am I precluded from sharing my own opinions or point of view because OBONG posted a news story or because my own point of view somehow offends your apparently fragile sensitivities? Should we now consider news stories posted by you to be sacrosanct? Or perhaps you do not grasp the basics of a public discussion forum, and that when you “freely” share on a PUBLIC forum, the PUBLIC that you seek to impart such views upon have the unfettered right of comment/response thereto? Or perhaps you have mistaken this noble platform for http://www.herdmentality.net? Dude, if you do not care for the supposedly non-“vibrant contributors” left on CE, the door “freely” awaits. Meanwhile, so long as we are here, we will continue to “freely” comment on any and all posts SHARED on these pages without permission, let or hindrance. That’s how “free speech” actually works! SMDH@
Your point of view was assuming some coherence until you veered of onto the usual yawn-inducing online lawyering lecture you're wont to indulge in. On the contrary, you seek to censor other people's opinions by unilaterally banning stories from allnigeriasports even as you seek to camouflage it by convolution . Even if the dude committed murder and rape simultaneously, he is still entitled to free speech and his day in court. That free speech goes for you and me in any way we choose provided we don't violate forum rules. Now, until the moderators declare that articles from allnigeriasports are not welcome on this forum, be assured I intend to post any such article I deem newsworthy. If that is untenable to you, go and set up Gottisports.com and maybe we'll subscribe and you can run the rule on every post as you please.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Obong wrote:
The publisher of ANS is a confirmed LUNATIC!

He nearly got us in hot water with falsely accusing Atta Aneke of receiving bribes at the behest of Stephen Keshi. Atta Aneke contacted me through CE and said he has NEVER spoken to Keshi in his life. The man who runs that site peddles blatantly false news. And is a KNOWN blackmail artist having blackmailed several players with threats regarding demarketing them and publishing false stories about them.

I had pleaded a long time ago for us not to give the guy any traction whatsoever by posting ANYTHING from his site. He is not credible and he is mentally imbalanced. Lots of people who know of his antics can testify to this.

So taking "the sense from the nonsense" is actually legitimizing a confirmed lunatic and his lunatic raving.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cellular wrote:
Obong wrote:
The publisher of ANS is a confirmed LUNATIC!

He nearly got us in hot water with falsely accusing Atta Aneke of receiving bribes at the behest of Stephen Keshi. Atta Aneke contacted me through CE and said he has NEVER spoken to Keshi in his life. The man who runs that site peddles blatantly false news. And is a KNOWN blackmail artist having blackmailed several players with threats regarding demarketing them and publishing false stories about them.

I had pleaded a long time ago for us not to give the guy any traction whatsoever by posting ANYTHING from his site. He is not credible and he is mentally imbalanced. Lots of people who know of his antics can testify to this.

So taking "the sense from the nonsense" is actually legitimizing a confirmed lunatic and his lunatic raving.
Medically or just feelings?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."