Victor Osimhen scores 15th goal in Sporting Charleroi’s 2-2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Victor Osimhen scores 15th goal in Sporting Charleroi’s 2-2

Post by chief nfachairman »

http://aoifootball.com/2019/04/28/victo ... -2-2-draw/

Super Eagles forward, Victor Osimhen continued his amazing form in front of goal for Belgian side Sporting Charleroi as he scored for the third consecutive match in their 2-2 draw away at KV Oostende, AOIFootball.com reports.
The in-form forward led the line for the Zebras for the 25th time this season as they went in search of their fourth consecutive playoffs win.
After a goalless first 45 minutes, Zambian forward, Fashion Sakala opened the scoring for the hosts two minutes after the hour mark as he fired home from twelve yards to put Oostende 1-0 up.
Osimhen then equalised for the visitors six minutes later to make it 1-1 with his 15th league strike of the season before Gabriele Angella put Charleroi ahead on the 80th minute.
However, they were denied their fourth consecutive victory when Robbie D’Haese scored two minutes into additional time as both teams settled for a share of the points.
The draw sees Charleroi remain in second position with 10 points, one behind St. Truidense which has played a game less.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Osimhen scores 15th goal in Sporting Charleroi’s

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We're blessed. Osihmen,onuachu,success,nacho,okereke and chukwueze, surely 3 of them can be top class players in the next 2 yrs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We're blessed. Osihmen,onuachu,success,nacho,okereke and chukwueze, surely 3 of them can be top class players in the next 2 yrs.
I agree with you, Emir; we are blessed, although I do not think Success and Nacho are currently in this category.

And I think the pick of the class, in two years, will be that Okereke guy.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Polly wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We're blessed. Osihmen,onuachu,success,nacho,okereke and chukwueze, surely 3 of them can be top class players in the next 2 yrs.
I agree with you, Emir; we are blessed, although I do not think Success and Nacho are currently in this category.

Some strikers are late bloomers. Success and Nacho can still become world class
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Polly wrote:

They've already shown what they can do but are just not consistent they haven't even stagnated they've gone backwards in terms of their roles!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Polly wrote:

They've already shown what they can do but are just not consistent they haven't even stagnated they've gone backwards in terms of their roles!
They deserve the benefit of the doubt simply because of their ages but tbh if they do not start performing soon, they'll be forgotten.
One thing they both have to explore is the 'reset' button - a different country.
Success seemed to thrive in Spain. Maybe he should return there and maybe Nacho might try the same thing in one of the top European leagues if he can find a club.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Polly wrote:

They deserve the benefit of the doubt simply because of their ages but tbh if they do not start performing soon, they'll be forgotten.
One thing they both have to explore is the 'reset' button - a different country.
Success seemed to thrive in Spain. Maybe he should return there and maybe Nacho might try the same thing in one of the top European leagues if he can find a club.
I totally agree,they as footballers need a career but at present they haven't proven that they can perform consistently enough at the highest level and for that reason there's no way at present they should be playing for Nigeria!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI