[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by tfco »

Dear Ole

Make Martial #1 PK taker

#2 Pogba/Lukaku/Rashford

something about Pogba and PKs does not strike me with confido

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:Dear Ole

Make Martial #1 PK taker

#2 Pogba/Lukaku/Rashford

His slow run ins are nerve racking, i have not seen him miss a penalty in years bit there always a first time
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:

Make Martial #1 PK taker

#2 Pogba/Lukaku/Rashford

His slow run ins are nerve racking, i have not seen him miss a penalty in years bit there always a first time
he missed earlier this season and scored the rebound

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:OGS will not be making similar mistakes this weekend, another thing i noticed is he sits down on the bench quite a lot, he will have to start getting up and earn some money, nobody will give him a free pass, if he wants the job, he has to shed the MR nice guy image and start acting or at least pretending he knows what he is doing by the touch line! its one thing to say all the right things, its anohter thing proving it, right now, he is still a candidate for the job, just like the Poch, Zidane
:lol: :lol: :lol:
you truly type a lot of s'hit

Poch, who said trophies are not important, is a candidate for which job?
he still remains a candidate, at least in the board eyes, yes maybe those comments were taken out of context, maybe he has taken Spurs as far as he can, If Liverpool have a poor run of form, spurs can creep out of nowhere and still win the league, if we want to go for proven winners, then Zidane the man
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please where do i subscribe to your comedy channel
6 points difference between Spurs and Liverpool is no comedy, its as real as it gets, Liverpool can have a poor form and Spurs could win their next 2 games and they are level on points, so what is so funny about my statement? Liverpool and City dropped points, It is as close as it gets!
when you wrote this s'hit (Jan 31): 6 points difference

Mar 2: what is the points difference now?

As i said, you do not know Spurs

p.s - Poch just won MOTY if that is any consolation

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:OGS will not be making similar mistakes this weekend, another thing i noticed is he sits down on the bench quite a lot, he will have to start getting up and earn some money, nobody will give him a free pass, if he wants the job, he has to shed the MR nice guy image and start acting or at least pretending he knows what he is doing by the touch line! its one thing to say all the right things, its anohter thing proving it, right now, he is still a candidate for the job, just like the Poch, Zidane
you truly type a lot of s'hit

Poch, who said trophies are not important, is a candidate for which job?
he still remains a candidate, at least in the board eyes, yes maybe those comments were taken out of context, maybe he has taken Spurs as far as he can, If Liverpool have a poor run of form, spurs can creep out of nowhere and still win the league, if we want to go for proven winners, then Zidane the man
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please where do i subscribe to your comedy channel
6 points difference between Spurs and Liverpool is no comedy, its as real as it gets, Liverpool can have a poor form and Spurs could win their next 2 games and they are level on points, so what is so funny about my statement? Liverpool and City dropped points, It is as close as it gets!
when you wrote this s'hit (Jan 31): 6 points difference

Mar 2: what is the points difference now?

As i said, you do not know Spurs

p.s - Poch just won MOTY if that is any consolation

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He gon' learn!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Spurs is not really my business, i made a statement, i could be wrong, i could be right, what Spurs achieves or not, nothing to do with me really, all am concerned is what United does, its that simple

No need diverting attention from the main purpose of this thread, this thread is about Ole, and how he continues to expose that footballing fraud?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Spurs is not really my business, i made a statement, i could be wrong, i could be right, what Spurs achieves or not, nothing to do with me really, all am concerned is what United does, its that simple

No need diverting attention from the main purpose of this thread, this thread is about Ole, and how he continues to expose that footballing fraud?
you were praising Poch as a potential United manager

you brought up the magnificent job he's done with zero transfers

you were informed about the Spurs DNA...you still continued chatting sh'it

Poch will never replace Ole

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Spurs is not really my business, i made a statement, i could be wrong, i could be right, what Spurs achieves or not, nothing to do with me really, all am concerned is what United does, its that simple

you were praising Poch as a potential United manager

you brought up the magnificent job he's done with zero transfers

you were informed about the Spurs DNA...you still continued chatting sh'it

Poch will never replace Ole
You know Marko very well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Spurs form has dipped, happens to every team, today they played a derby which are always difficult

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Spurs form has dipped, happens to every team, today they played a derby which are always difficult
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but..but in January marko said

"they are only 6 points behind Pool"
"Poch has done well with no transfer"
"Poch is a candidate"

ok ok, sorry...back to OGS

p.s - they lost their last derby as well, to Burnley

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Making Martial a PK taker would have helped today if he was: (1) not injured (2) actually in the match day squad and able to play.

Side note: Pogba needs to change that run-up. I counted the first time he did it this season and noticed he took 17 (yes SEVENTEEN!) steps before striking the ball.

Make Martial #1 PK taker

#2 Pogba/Lukaku/Rashford

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Making Martial a PK taker would have helped today if he was: (1) not injured (2) actually in the match day squad and able to play.

Side note: Pogba needs to change that run-up. I counted the first time he did it this season and noticed he took 17 (yes SEVENTEEN!) steps before striking the ball.

Make Martial #1 PK taker

#2 Pogba/Lukaku/Rashford

Only Pogba alone can change his penalty run up! Today he will be looking back and thinking, maybe take fewer steps, maybe he should be advised to do just that, he does look like a confident penalty taker but Martial is equally as good

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Spurs form has dipped, happens to every team, today they played a derby which are always difficult
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but..but in January marko said

"they are only 6 points behind Pool"
"Poch has done well with no transfer"
"Poch is a candidate"

ok ok, sorry...back to OGS

p.s - they lost their last derby as well, to Burnley

Considering zero transfer activity! Spurs have done credibly this season, not going to change my stancel they lost their 2 important players to injury, they still managed to get a few wins, right now they have lost form at the wrong time, yes it happens to all teams, no need gloating about it

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/02/jose-mou ... c-8795189/

Hahahaha, Mourinho takes sly dig at Pogba! Yes we all know Rakitic is world class, we dont need reminding and yes Mourinho they went head-to-head at the world cup final, you forgot that as well? Pogba came out on top including a goal! Due to the clause of speaking ill about united, he is circumventing the rules, well i guess he is entitled to his opinions just like everyone else, we can understand why he dropped Pogba, according to him a social media superstar than a proven midfielder, He must have conviniently left out Pogba recent displays at united since he got sacked, all the things he praises Rakitic for, Pogba has been doing all that plus his goals and assists!

Sounds to me in my books as a sad bitter old man like the rest of those pundits who cannot wait to bring Pogba down when things are not going his way but fail to say positive things when he continues to impress

He clearly has not got over the sacking at united it seems! Especially the performances every week are putting him to shame!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/02/jose-mou ... c-8795189/

Hahahaha, Mourinho takes sly dig at Pogba! Yes we all know Rakitic is world class, we dont need reminding and yes Mourinho they went head-to-head at the world cup final, you forgot that as well? Pogba came out on top including a goal! Due to the clause of speaking ill about united, he is circumventing the rules, well i guess he is entitled to his opinions just like everyone else, we can understand why he dropped Pogba, according to him a social media superstar than a proven midfielder, He must have conviniently left out Pogba recent displays at united since he got sacked, all the things he praises Rakitic for, Pogba has been doing all that plus his goals and assists!

Sounds to me in my books as a sad bitter old man like the rest of those pundits who cannot wait to bring Pogba down when things are not going his way but fail to say positive things when he continues to impress

He clearly has not got over the sacking at united it seems! Especially the performances every week are putting him to shame!

This was the quote:
‘I’ve wanted to say this for a long, long time, for me Rakitic is one of the most underrated players in the world,’ Mourinho said on beIN SPORTS. ‘He’s a fantastic player at every level. He does the defensive work on the right side to compensate for [Lionel] Messi. He runs miles.

‘In ball possession he’s fantastic, he’s simple, he’s effective. He’s one of the most underrated players. ‘So I want to finish by saying that because normally we speak about the big names and for me Rakitic [is at that level].

But he needs to improve his Instagram and social media because in this moment this is very important – this is very important – and he’s not very good on that but he’s very good on the pitch!’
i think it is worth asking. Are you okay? i know he hurt you deeply and stole your virginity, but is everything okay? should we be worried? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:

This was the quote:
‘I’ve wanted to say this for a long, long time, for me Rakitic is one of the most underrated players in the world,’ Mourinho said on beIN SPORTS. ‘He’s a fantastic player at every level. He does the defensive work on the right side to compensate for [Lionel] Messi. He runs miles.

‘In ball possession he’s fantastic, he’s simple, he’s effective. He’s one of the most underrated players. ‘So I want to finish by saying that because normally we speak about the big names and for me Rakitic [is at that level].

But he needs to improve his Instagram and social media because in this moment this is very important – this is very important – and he’s not very good on that but he’s very good on the pitch!’
i think it is worth asking. Are you okay? i know he hurt you deeply and stole your virginity, but is everything okay? should we be worried? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just hate fraudulent coaches , thats all, especially if you are coaching a team called man united

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This was the quote:

Just hate fraudulent coaches , thats all, especially if you are coaching a team called man united
Hatred is your prerogative. But telling lies, repeatedly, on every topic? Are you concerned about your credibility? or that is irrelevant?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i thought you said this is the OGS thread?

i thought u said you won't talk about the former coach?

hmmm... #markohypocrisy

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This was the quote:

Hatred is your prerogative. But telling lies, repeatedly, on every topic? Are you concerned about your credibility? or that is irrelevant?
Credibility in CE? What credibility, this is a public forum, who cares?

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PSG (1-2) United Team C

whatever the outcome, OGS has truly earned his stripes in Paris

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PSG (1-2) United Team C

whatever the outcome, OGS has truly earned his stripes in Paris
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Hmm thought someone said we are far off from PSG lol! Football is played on the ground remember, we had 4 academy players at one point on the pitch but according to some, they asked, have you seen them play hahahaa, yes we all have today!

Marko