Ozowafor to Galatasaray

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ozowafor to Galatasaray

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/05/04/e ... ozonwafor/

Very positive development if true. The boy must have real potential for Gala to take him fresh from the local league. A left footed defender with good tackling and ability to read the game well. It’s not Bayern but this is a good move for his career.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Ozowafor to Galatasaray

Post by Rawlings »

Own goal ?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote:Own goal ?
Accra Tribune has confirmed it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

:rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
:rotf: :laugh:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote::rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
:rotf: :laugh:
Accra tribune ke; I go with own goal then
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Was one of the few stand outs, in the CAF u20.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Hope he doesn't turn into another Egwueke in whom I personally had high hopes.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

If this move comes through. It would be a really good one.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Damunk wrote:Hope he doesn't turn into another Egwueke in whom I personally had high hopes.

You really had high hopes in Egwueke? He always looked clumsy and unsure to me. This Ozornwafor guy, however, is the real deal. I can see why there is excitement at his prospects.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Obong wrote:
Damunk wrote:Hope he doesn't turn into another Egwueke in whom I personally had high hopes.

You really had high hopes in Egwueke? He always looked clumsy and unsure to me. This Ozornwafor guy, however, is the real deal. I can see why there is excitement at his prospects.
I heard Lille are interested as well.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to reports, Ozornwafor has arrived in Turkey for medicals prior to signing for Galatasaray.
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why do we still rate these Turkish clubs high? None of our promising players should move to turkey!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Galatasary will probably be playing in the Champions League next season.
1naija wrote:Why do we still rate these Turkish clubs high? None of our promising players should move to turkey!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:Why do we still rate these Turkish clubs high? None of our promising players should move to turkey!

You can get a job there too. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

olu wrote:Galatasary will probably be playing in the Champions League next season.
They play in Champions league because of their geographical location and not because they have quality. Ghana plays in AFCON every year, but nobody in his right gaddem mind would dare rate any player that plays for them because they make up the number at AFCON! :mad:

Just thinking about Ghana Black stars makes me very very :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:
olu wrote:Galatasary will probably be playing in the Champions League next season.
They play in Champions league because of their geographical location and not because they have quality. Ghana plays in AFCON every year, but nobody in his right gaddem mind would dare rate any player that plays for them because they make up the number at AFCON! :mad:

Just thinking about Ghana Black stars makes me very very :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:

I am out of here for today! :mad: :mad: :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

They did way better than Daily Graphics during last World Cup
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

For a young player just leaving Nigeria, Galatasary is a very good first move and will be excellent exposure for him if he gets the chance to play in the UCL. There are many experienced players that have played elsewhere in Europe that now play in Turkey.
1naija wrote:

Last edited by olu on Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Rawlings wrote:
1naija wrote:

why are Ghanaian players soooo short??
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Does Ghana score from corners? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Obong wrote:Does Ghana score from corners? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Obong wrote:Does Ghana score from corners? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember when Gyan put one past the SE?
want the video?