Man City vs Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man City vs Ndidi

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
I was blown away. He reminded me of Mikel 2012
exactly!! i saw that Mikel like move
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Ndidi for united! exactly what we need right now! dont know the asking price but something in the region of 50-70M, not too sure united will go for him, ED Woodward wants Galactico type players! not effective players!
Ndidi should go to a bigger club,unless United is willing to pay him 200 to 250k a week after tax.
PSG and Real Madrid looking at him.
if i was united, i will raid Leicester and offer them 150M to pick Maguire, Ndidi and that left back, they were playing the ball from the back effortless against City, did not panic, immediately i wondered why united could not pass the ball longer than 5 secs before Fred or Young gives the ball to the opposition, then i reminded myself Leicester won the premiership a few years back, then i calmed down!

If United allow the likes of Ndidi to move to another club, then we surely cannot be a serious club, at the same time, Ndidi might want to play for the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid or the Liverpools, who can blame him!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
niyi wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:What happened to the Iheanacho we sent to England? This one na body double
Has Pep destroyed him? or are you afraid to admit the obvious?
My guy, look at the username again. Do I look like I'm a fan of racists?

Pep destroyed his confidence but Iheanacho also hasn't helped himself
2 seasons after and we still blaming pep? OMG.

Even in the GWG, he stinks up the joint.

Nacho shoudl go sort himself out.
Wait! I thought thats how its done??? :shock: :shock: I am confused! Isnt the destruction a life long one? Arent we all in agreement that Mourinho is still destroying mikel, after 20 years? Or are you saying mourinho's destruction is deeper than the kind Pep does? I am confused. please, help me out, here! Thanks :(
He destroyed Nacho but didnt destroy messi, and 100s of players he has developed and made world class players including black players? I dont get.

And i wonder how he destroyed Nacho in just one season, even after giving Nacho several chances to prove himself that season.
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Tue May 07, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
skillful wrote:Not trying to make excuses i don't think Kele wanted to score :biggrin: That foul looked on purpose.
Broooooo! Leave them! Kelechi scores curlers with his left foot for fun and you think he will legitimately miss that?? a one on one ball that comes to his left foot???? Dey there! :lol:
What would he gain from that,
What would he gain from giving Liverpool the title?
He scores for himself not Liverpool
The whole world saw that awful miss and now his transfer price dropped to N500,000
If he had scored, he would have redeemed himself from a bad world cup and a terrible 2018-19 season
:clap: Correct!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ndidi got the best rating on https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12850 ... -Leicester

Not surprised, he was glorious!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

charlie wrote:Ndidi got the best rating on https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12850 ... -Leicester

dude we are well aware of this , you be proper ATF.. today's date is 5/7/2019 and not 5/6/2019 :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

charlie wrote:Ndidi got the best rating on https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12850 ... -Leicester

I wanna say that's the best game i've seen from him in the EPL, but I'm sure someone will point me to others as he's had a lot of good games.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

maceo4 wrote:

I wanna say that's the best game i've seen from him in the EPL, but I'm sure someone will point me to others as he's had a lot of good games.
His been consistent good all season and getting better.
Wont be long now before a major club tries to pry him away. He should be playing UCL footie.

His current market value is 31.5M GBP. In my opinion, he is really undervalued.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/wilfred ... ler/274839
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wa o! I thought we all agreed that destruction, once it happens, it’s a lifetime thing! After all Mourinho is still destroying Mikel in China. Or are you saying that when it’s Guardiola, the destruction is only relevant during the period the coach spends with the player? And we are allowed to mention the names of the 100 players who played under the coach? Eziokwu! Who would have thought all these?

Please, kindly let us know how to define destruction now... because all these years they told us it was one way. Now it affects their Spanish lord and personal savior, they say it’s this other way. O Ma se o!
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
niyi wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:What happened to the Iheanacho we sent to England? This one na body double
Has Pep destroyed him? or are you afraid to admit the obvious?
My guy, look at the username again. Do I look like I'm a fan of racists?

Pep destroyed his confidence but Iheanacho also hasn't helped himself
2 seasons after and we still blaming pep? OMG.

Even in the GWG, he stinks up the joint.

Nacho shoudl go sort himself out.
Wait! I thought thats how its done??? :shock: :shock: I am confused! Isnt the destruction a life long one? Arent we all in agreement that Mourinho is still destroying mikel, after 20 years? Or are you saying mourinho's destruction is deeper than the kind Pep does? I am confused. please, help me out, here! Thanks :(
He destroyed Nacho but didnt destroy messi, and 100s of players he has developed and made world class players including black players? I dont get.

And i wonder how he destroyed Nacho in just one season, even after giving Nacho several chances to prove himself that season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:

Statistically, Ndidi has been the best DM in the league since he arrived.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Ndidi for united! exactly what we need right now! dont know the asking price but something in the region of 50-70M, not too sure united will go for him, ED Woodward wants Galactico type players! not effective players!
Ndidi should go to a bigger club,unless United is willing to pay him 200 to 250k a week after tax.
if i was united, i will raid Leicester and offer them 150M to pick Maguire, Ndidi and that left back, they were playing the ball from the back effortless against City, did not panic, immediately i wondered why united could not pass the ball longer than 5 secs before Fred or Young gives the ball to the opposition, then i reminded myself Leicester won the premiership a few years back, then i calmed down!

If United allow the likes of Ndidi to move to another club, then we surely cannot be a serious club, at the same time, Ndidi might want to play for the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid or the Liverpools, who can blame him!!
Take Ndidi, Maddison, Chiwell, Richardo and Maguire.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

maceo4 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Beast mode as usual for Ndidi and garbage as usual for Nacho :thumbs:
Kai no be thumbs up be that o, bobo might be a div 2 player soon...
Wrong emoji.....I was going for a thumb down....lol
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

marko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
imehjunior wrote:
I was blown away. He reminded me of Mikel 2012
exactly!! i saw that Mikel like move
He actually killed a promising counter attack there! Why pass the ball back again after the brilliant move?? There were three Leicester players running for the counter.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wale1974 wrote:
marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Take Ndidi, Maddison, Chiwell, Richardo and Maguire.
I will swap our entire team except Pogba and DeGea

Marko