USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA

Post by jette1 »

If na us now we go open nyash
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: USA 1 VS 0 SOUTH AFRICA

Post by Oguleftie »

jette1 wrote:If na us now we go open nyash
Jette
SA is playing not to lose by wide margin.
As I have said (and I told Ottito.....) this: if an african team cannot compete/play then size or experience or better accurate passing is key to WWC.
That is why I prefer Nwabuoku to some of those in the Falcons squad.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Update score to 2-0.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Oguleftie wrote:
Jette
As I have said (and I told Ottito.....) this: if an african team cannot compete/play then size or experience or better accurate passing is key to WWC.
You see SA players are falling down & staying down like flies; the GK already fell down 3 times & substituted.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Oguleftie wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Jette
You see SA players are falling down & staying down like flies; the GK already fell down 3 times & substituted.
3 zip
Unfortunate thing is that SA actually played well but seem to think they can’t win or don’t realize how good they Match up against the US
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."