Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:24 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30530
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Again you are playing fast and loose with the facts!
Did you attend the Trump School of Iró̩logy?

"Less than ten out of 60" is more feelings than fact.

After claiming "95%" and "over 90%" you have added another fuzzy figure. It shows you never really checked and simply eyeballed the first page - if that.
Even BAP's figures you are quoting - "(at) least 10-15 threads on Nigerian players on the first page" is just an estimate. He obviously didn't bother to count because what he saw was more than enough to discredit your theory.

How could there be "less than 10 of 60 threads" (your quote) on the 1st page on 9th May when he actually quoted "at least 10-15 (out of 60)" barely three hours after you opened the thread?

None of the other snapshots of the first page reflect your figures, not even remotely. :lol:

Rather than arguing like a cab driver wey ashewo no 'gree pay, you could actually use my figures to further your case like Enugu II has done.
Becos like he said, it shows EN can survive on Naija-related footie alone.

You see yasef? Fake news don finish your case. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


BAP Showed data supporting his assertion just as I did. You that supposedly did yours based on "facts" could not provide one simple data to support your facts. Whether 95% or 90% is accurate or not...
See shifting. :roll:
It is NOT accurate, never was and you know it.
You keep digging because that your head is too big to bow in acknowledgment that you have been using fake figures to make your case. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Quote:
...you still need to show that your doctored percentages were correct. How did you come up with 40% to discredit my assertion without looking at time of posts. Don't you think it's dishonest to purposely leave out crucial information such as time of post?
They were not 'doctored' and again you know it. There was never a time that "over 90%" of the 60 Page One posts were foreign posts. The 40% was broken down for all to see where it came from and was from a snapshot of Page One at a time clearly stated at the top of my post thus:
damunk wrote:
"Let's take a quick look at the Eagles Nest first page (and even the next two pages) today Sunday 12th May 2019, a day when I no get work...." :D
The exact time was 8:32 am, traditionally a relatively 'quiet' time on CE.
At no time did I state or even suggest it was a breakdown of your phantom "over 90%" Page One, 3 days before.


Quote:
My question again, which you have refused to answer so it won't show that you deliberately misinformed the forum is, did you check the time of the posts of the threads you were counting as Nigeria related thread against the time of my post?
Do you actually believe this or are you playing to the gallery?
Is it not clear to anyone that went to school and therefore now has a decent job that by stating the time of my breakdown it was just a quick snapshot of what you were implying was a chronic and intractable problem?
Why has your "over 90%" snapshot not been replicated at any other time, not even close? You are even claiming to be responsible for the decrease in non-Naija threads! Wondafool!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:


Quote:
I am not going to say you are dishonest as you as a moderator of a Nigeria soccer fans website,.
Of course you can't in good conscience say that because you'd be the dirty pot calling the shiny silver kettle black. :)


Quote:
...may have a good reason for trying to discredit my post asking that the site be more about Nigerian soccer and not EPL or European soccer with intentionally misrepresented facts
You discredited your own post by presenting false facts ab initio. That's what happens when you regularly pick up fares around 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Quote:
Which is it Damunkey?
My own.
Your own version of events is false. :D


Damunkey, like I said, I don't want to say your post is dishonest as you may have good reasons for knowingly presenting false information as fact to discredit a thread asking for what you were hired to do ...preserve the sanctity of the forum.

But here are few threads I am 100% sure you knowingly counted to discredit my post that you know were not there at 2.06 pm on Thursday, May 9.

1. Iwobi now a bench warmer
2. Should Okocha Help save the club that saved him?
3. Yaya Toure retires
4. Kalu back in training.
5. Barca to replace Coutinho with Chukwueze (Rumour)
6. Home Based Falcons 15 VS Niger 0(ft)
7. leon balogun
8. ALABA CALLS ANS' BRIBE STORY "FAKE NEWS"

Damunkey, is it not dishonest to knowingly count these threads knowing fully well they were posted several hours and even days after my post? I don't want to call you dishonest so I will wait till you confirm or deny this. And don't cover it with smiley because that won't help you.

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45013
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Last edited by 1naija on Tue May 14, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80571
Location: Earth
1naija has exposed the cooked up fake numbers by damunk, who I think should be sanctioned as a moderator

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:59 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39267
Location: UK
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?
You don turn the whole matter to yeye - a clear sign of surrender.
Make I laugh small. White flag accepted.
Next time, don't fake your "95%" :lol:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45013
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?
You don turn the whole matter to yeye - a clear sign of surrender.
Make I laugh small. White flag accepted.
Next time, don't fake your "95%" :lol:


Now you are using panemo's nonsensical post to cover what appears to be a dishonest rebuttal of my post.

Did you count the posts above as part of your rebuttal of my post? If so; don't you think that's dishonest? That's the issue here. Answer the question Damunkey.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:39 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39267
Location: UK
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?
You don turn the whole matter to yeye - a clear sign of surrender.
Make I laugh small. White flag accepted.
Next time, don't fake your "95%" :lol:


Now you are using panemo's nonsensical post to cover what appears to be a dishonest rebuttal of my post.

Did you count the posts above as part of your rebuttal of my post? If so; don't you think that's dishonest? That's the issue here. Answer the question Damunkey.
You truly no get work.
I think we've both said enough to make our respective cases. No need to drag the matter any further, it doesn't make you any less guilty.
Leave matta for Matthias and go get a job! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Posts: 2192
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?
You don turn the whole matter to yeye - a clear sign of surrender.
Make I laugh small. White flag accepted.
Next time, don't fake your "95%" :lol:


Now you are using panemo's nonsensical post to cover what appears to be a dishonest rebuttal of my post.

Did you count the posts above as part of your rebuttal of my post? If so; don't you think that's dishonest? That's the issue here. Answer the question Damunkey.
You truly no get work.
I think we've both said enough to make our respective cases. No need to drag the matter any further, it doesn't make you any less guilty.
Leave matta for Matthias and go get a job! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


1Naija the consummate rebel Looking for a cause :
:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45013
BAP wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?
You don turn the whole matter to yeye - a clear sign of surrender.
Make I laugh small. White flag accepted.
Next time, don't fake your "95%" :lol:


Now you are using panemo's nonsensical post to cover what appears to be a dishonest rebuttal of my post.

Did you count the posts above as part of your rebuttal of my post? If so; don't you think that's dishonest? That's the issue here. Answer the question Damunkey.
You truly no get work.
I think we've both said enough to make our respective cases. No need to drag the matter any further, it doesn't make you any less guilty.
Leave matta for Matthias and go get a job! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


1Naija the consummate rebel Looking for a cause :
:mrgreen:


More like 1naija ....always fighting for the voiceless like yemibrassiere, princess, kongi and othe people that ain't got no gaddem job.

I am sure Damunley has learnt his lesson about knowing presenting false information to make a point. Such lack of integrity is very uncharacteristic of him. We should forgive him. It's not easy to counter 1naija with facts , so I understand how someone can be tempted to use false information to support his case.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7486
BAP wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Whether the threads you listed were opened a few hours, days, years or decades after your thread shows the fluidity of the site. You used a snapshot in time to make your arguement but don't want others to do the same.
The site clearly shows, if there's something to discuss about Nigerian football, we do.


Damunkey, is this what you did? Did you use a snapshot of the first page on May 13 to discredit my post made on May 9? That would be dumb wouldn't you say? I think the dishonest analysis is a better explanation that this dumbazs statement above. Wouldn't you say?
You don turn the whole matter to yeye - a clear sign of surrender.
Make I laugh small. White flag accepted.
Next time, don't fake your "95%" :lol:


Now you are using panemo's nonsensical post to cover what appears to be a dishonest rebuttal of my post.

Did you count the posts above as part of your rebuttal of my post? If so; don't you think that's dishonest? That's the issue here. Answer the question Damunkey.
You truly no get work.
I think we've both said enough to make our respective cases. No need to drag the matter any further, it doesn't make you any less guilty.
Leave matta for Matthias and go get a job! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


1Naija the consummate rebel Looking for a cause :
:mrgreen:


He is spot on.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Aswani, Bing [Bot], DIMKA76, Eaglezbeak, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group