Home Based Falcons 15 VS Niger 0(ft)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Home Based Falcons 3 VS Niger 0 link included

Post by Otitokoro »

The reason she is being used as a right back now is because she has lost a step or two and does not fit into the midfield model Dennerby is building. Even when she was 'king' in the Nigerian midfield, she was a tad slow on the ball. She is currently behind the ladies there now - they move the ball much quicker and Dennerby seems to have more confidence in their abilities. Unfortunately for Evelyn, she is certainly NOT the best we currently have in either the midfield or backline positions. That's the honest truth!

And by the way, I would take that France game with an extremely LIGHT grain of salt, if I were you. That team will bear NO semblance to what Dennerby will be lining up at the WWC proper.
Oguleftie wrote: The former Captain never played back 3 when she was captain before her injury, but rather played in the midfield.
Falcons survival at WWC only rests in taking the best players and then fixing them in the best positions to outwit or counteract the opposition; anything else they will be toast. Re-watch the France game and see why.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Home Based Falcons 15 VS Niger 0(ft)

Post by Gotti »

DIMKA76 wrote:Is it worth Niger turning up for the 2nd leg? Astroturf for a match rusty unfit team? Niger looked gassed after just 23 minutes. Astroturf makes the pace of the game quicker hence a slightly better fitness level is required.
There's no second-leg, as this is the tournament proper...
Niger is eliminated (following 2 losses) but will complete the formality of Tuesday's final group game.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

South Africa is currently playing the USA. The NFF failing the falcons. I like watching the Japanese play. They are my adopted team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

When does the squad get named?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

ohenhen1 wrote:South Africa is currently playing the USA. The NFF failing the falcons. I like watching the Japanese play. They are my adopted team.

How are the NFF failing the Falcons? Haven't you been paying attention to the diet of friendlies that we've played this year? Or are we not supposed to play WAFU again?