Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:00 pm
Posts: 2847
Location: Throne Room

_________________
If not for Jesus, where will i be?


Last edited by oyek on Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:00 pm
Posts: 2847
Location: Throne Room

_________________
If not for Jesus, where will i be?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 81264
Location: Earth
2 players to be dropped..one CB and one FWD

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 81264
Location: Earth
i will not drop Kele if i am the coach

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29553
No surprises...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2771
Rohr na correct guy. No unkwown names, all players deservedly listed, no agents list. Now, it’s time for players to show their character


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10445
Bigpokey24 wrote:
i will not drop Kele if i am the coach



why drop him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 81264
Location: Earth
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
i will not drop Kele if i am the coach



why drop him?

there are many here shouting to have kele dropped

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4468
Onachu :thumbs: Samu :thumbs: Junior Ajayi on standby :thumbs:

No Tony Nwakaeme :boo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5457
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
na our team b this. stability


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 81264
Location: Earth
Ugbowo wrote:
na our team b this. stability

kpom

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29553
kalani JR wrote:
Onachu :thumbs: Samu :thumbs: Junior Ajayi on standby :thumbs:

No Tony Nwakaeme :boo:

Samu is NOT on standby...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 25161
Location: The Kingdom
I would have loved to see 2 more proper CMs. Not the likes of Nwobi.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2313
Overall a good list. Rohr as usual stuck with players he is familiar with. These would have been my 4 changes:

Simy for Iheanacho (Simy is in fine form and Iheanacho is lacking confidence)
Azubuike for Ogu (Azubuike is more dynamic than Ogu and a tireless runner)
Nwokolor for Akpeyi (would have been worth it to try a new face. We know what we get with Akpeyi and he doesn't inspire confidence)
Idowu for Shehu (Neither of the two have played much this season, but Idowu can play on either wing, so he offers a little more versatility as a fullback or wingback).

Would have been nice to see a new face invited to give us another AM option. Maybe Igbekeme or Frank Onyeka.


Last edited by olu on Tue May 14, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10445
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
i will not drop Kele if i am the coach



why drop him?

there are many here shouting to have kele dropped



opps I am sorry, I didnt read your post well. Personally, if I had to drop players (pre-camp), I would drop Ighalo and Moses before I touch Kelechi.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:11 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 59885
Would have liked better fullbacks and Azubuike.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4468
Gotti wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Onachu :thumbs: Samu :thumbs: Junior Ajayi on standby :thumbs:

No Tony Nwakaeme :boo:

Samu is NOT on standby...


I didn't say he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10445
olu wrote:
Overall a good list. Rohr as usual stuck with players he is familiar with. These would have been my 4 changes:

Simy for Iheanacho (Simy is in fine form and Iheanacho is lacking confidence)
Azubuike for Ogu (Azubuike is more dynamic than Ogu and a tireless runner)
Nwokolor for Akpeyi (would have been worth it to try a new face. We know what we get with Akpeyi and he doesn't inspire confidence)
Idowu for Shehu (Neither of the two have played much this season, but Idowu can play on either wing, so he offers a little more versatility as a fullback or wingback).

Would have been nice to see a new face invited to give us another AM option. Maybe Igbekeme or Frank Onyeka.



Kelechi's confidence could use a boost,
Shehu is definitely a waste-pipe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10445
ohenhen1 wrote:
Would have liked better fullbacks and Azubuike.



:lol: like who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 am
Posts: 566
What an uneven team selection?

Just 4 midfielders!!

And none of the midfielders are 100% creative midfielders.

A lot of the assists will have to come from wing play.

It has worked so far, but I would really like to have an attacking midfielder in case things do not work out tactically.

That is why I respect Keshi so much. He always selected players based on their role and not club profile.

Sunday Mba was chosen for the ANC because he was the best AM we had despite being a local player.

Why can't we search for the best AM of Nigerian origin from whatever league and put him in the team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45221
kalani JR wrote:
Onachu :thumbs: Samu :thumbs: Junior Ajayi on standby :thumbs:

No Tony Nwakaeme :boo:


Uncle, hopefully, this is a different Nwakaeme you are requesting. If not, I would say don't you have a gaddem job to be posting such rubbish?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4468
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Onachu :thumbs: Samu :thumbs: Junior Ajayi on standby :thumbs:

No Tony Nwakaeme :boo:


Uncle, hopefully, this is a different Nwakaeme you are requesting. If not, I would say don't you have a gaddem job to be posting such rubbish?


Best Nigerian striker at the moment my dear nephew.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10445
mojojojo wrote:
What an uneven team selection?

Just 4 midfielders!!

And none of the midfielders are 100% creative midfielders.

A lot of the assists will have to come from wing play.

It has worked so far, but I would really like to have an attacking midfielder in case things do not work out tactically.

That is why I respect Keshi so much. He always selected players based on their role and not club profile.

Sunday Mba was chosen for the ANC because he was the best AM we had despite being a local player.

Why can't we search for the best AM of Nigerian origin from whatever league and put him in the team.



Your Rohr has preference for Euro trained/experienced footballers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Edu, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group