Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 232
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.


She did not play in the semi final.


She missed the 1st leg of the semi final due to injury bit was a second half substitute in the 2nd leg 1-0 home win over Bayern Munich.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11798
Location: seattle
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.


She did not play in the semi final.
I'm saying she should have started the match


That is second guessing. You cannot fault the coach.
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.


Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:41 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4614
jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.


She did not play in the semi final.
I'm saying she should have started the match


That is second guessing. You cannot fault the coach.
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.


Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored


I don't think scoring a consolation goal is evidence that a player should start. especially when said player only joined the team in the latter rounds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11798
Location: seattle
kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.


She did not play in the semi final.
I'm saying she should have started the match


That is second guessing. You cannot fault the coach.
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.


Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored


I don't think scoring a consolation goal is evidence that a player should start. especially when said player only joined the team in the latter rounds.


apparently you haven't been following her contributions to the team since she moved to barca

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2128
Location: US
jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.


She did not play in the semi final.
I'm saying she should have started the match


That is second guessing. You cannot fault the coach.
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.


Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored



You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29640
Oguleftie wrote:
You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.

What exactly are you on about? :blink:

Assisat played 8 domestic games for Barca and scored 8 goals (7 league, 1 cup)...
Any coach looking for goals can see she has the capacity. Everything else is dogo turenchi.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2128
Location: US
Gotti wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.

What exactly are you on about? :blink:

Assisat played 8 domestic games for Barca and scored 8 goals (7 league, 1 cup)...
Any coach looking for goals can see she has the capacity. Everything else is dogo turenchi.


And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 232
Oguleftie wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.

What exactly are you on about? :blink:

Assisat played 8 domestic games for Barca and scored 8 goals (7 league, 1 cup)...
Any coach looking for goals can see she has the capacity. Everything else is dogo turenchi.


And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final


What are you chatting about. The group stages were played last year, she joined in February this year. Took a couple of weeks to get up to speed hence missed the quarterfinal. Came on as sub for Toni Duggan in first game and scored, then benched Toni for the next 5 games as Toni became the 2nd half substitute. Got injured in the second half of their top of the table clash with Athletico which she started and scored, then was out for up to six weeks due to injury, hence missing the 1st leg of the Semi final but coming on once again for Toni in the 2nd leg. So your assertion that she is not in the XI is hogwash. Your just arguing to make your point but if you follow the team, when fit she starts more games than comes of the bench.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 2128
Location: US
Adisboy wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.

What exactly are you on about? :blink:

Assisat played 8 domestic games for Barca and scored 8 goals (7 league, 1 cup)...
Any coach looking for goals can see she has the capacity. Everything else is dogo turenchi.


And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final


What are you chatting about. The group stages were played last year, she joined in February this year. Took a couple of weeks to get up to speed hence missed the quarterfinal. Came on as sub for Toni Duggan in first game and scored, then benched Toni for the next 5 games as Toni became the 2nd half substitute. Got injured in the second half of their top of the table clash with Athletico which she started and scored, then was out for up to six weeks due to injury, hence missing the 1st leg of the Semi final but coming on once again for Toni in the 2nd leg. So your assertion that she is not in the XI is hogwash. Your just arguing to make your point but if you follow the team, when fit she starts more games than comes of the bench.


You do not follow women football.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29640
Adisboy wrote:
What are you chatting about. The group stages were played last year, she joined in February this year. Took a couple of weeks to get up to speed hence missed the quarterfinal. Came on as sub for Toni Duggan in first game and scored, then benched Toni for the next 5 games as Toni became the 2nd half substitute. Got injured in the second half of their top of the table clash with Athletico which she started and scored, then was out for up to six weeks due to injury, hence missing the 1st leg of the Semi final but coming on once again for Toni in the 2nd leg. So your assertion that she is not in the XI is hogwash. Your just arguing to make your point but if you follow the team, when fit she starts more games than comes of the bench.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

...and frankly I am still befuddled why dude keeps bringing up U17 football. SMH

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11798
Location: seattle
Oguleftie wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.


She did not play in the semi final.
I'm saying she should have started the match


That is second guessing. You cannot fault the coach.
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.


Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored



You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.

Is this a virus; how come your replies to all posts are repeated without much dialogue or reference to content issues

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group