UEFA WCL FINAL: OSHOALA SCORES IN LOSS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: UEFA WCL FINAL: OSHOALA SCORES IN LOSS

Post by Adisboy »

Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.
She did not play in the semi final.
She missed the 1st leg of the semi final due to injury bit was a second half substitute in the 2nd leg 1-0 home win over Bayern Munich.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:The coach should have start assito the outcome might have been different. The first half ended 4-0 game over.
I'm saying she should have started the match
That is second guessing. You cannot fault the coach.
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.
Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
The coach started players thinking those will do the job; just like they did the job in the semi final.
Lyon has been winning the women UCL year after year after year after year, plus dominating each one of them.
Yes you can; in fact the coach faulted himself already because his chosen ones couldn't score and she scored
I don't think scoring a consolation goal is evidence that a player should start. especially when said player only joined the team in the latter rounds.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kalani JR wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
I don't think scoring a consolation goal is evidence that a player should start. especially when said player only joined the team in the latter rounds.

apparently you haven't been following her contributions to the team since she moved to barca

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that she is not a first XI player in the team.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Oguleftie wrote:You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.
And you forget that the team first XI had played all champions league matches up to the semi-final.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final.
What exactly are you on about? :blink:

Assisat played 8 domestic games for Barca and scored 8 goals (7 league, 1 cup)...
Any coach looking for goals can see she has the capacity. Everything else is dogo turenchi.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Gotti wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.

Assisat played 8 domestic games for Barca and scored 8 goals (7 league, 1 cup)...
Any coach looking for goals can see she has the capacity. Everything else is dogo turenchi.

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Oguleftie wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Not you can come and talk about the UEFA women U17 matches that I watched all of them including the final
What are you chatting about. The group stages were played last year, she joined in February this year. Took a couple of weeks to get up to speed hence missed the quarterfinal. Came on as sub for Toni Duggan in first game and scored, then benched Toni for the next 5 games as Toni became the 2nd half substitute. Got injured in the second half of their top of the table clash with Athletico which she started and scored, then was out for up to six weeks due to injury, hence missing the 1st leg of the Semi final but coming on once again for Toni in the 2nd leg. So your assertion that she is not in the XI is hogwash. Your just arguing to make your point but if you follow the team, when fit she starts more games than comes of the bench.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Adisboy wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Gotti wrote:

What are you chatting about. The group stages were played last year, she joined in February this year. Took a couple of weeks to get up to speed hence missed the quarterfinal. Came on as sub for Toni Duggan in first game and scored, then benched Toni for the next 5 games as Toni became the 2nd half substitute. Got injured in the second half of their top of the table clash with Athletico which she started and scored, then was out for up to six weeks due to injury, hence missing the 1st leg of the Semi final but coming on once again for Toni in the 2nd leg. So your assertion that she is not in the XI is hogwash. Your just arguing to make your point but if you follow the team, when fit she starts more games than comes of the bench.
You do not follow women football.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Adisboy wrote:What are you chatting about. The group stages were played last year, she joined in February this year. Took a couple of weeks to get up to speed hence missed the quarterfinal. Came on as sub for Toni Duggan in first game and scored, then benched Toni for the next 5 games as Toni became the 2nd half substitute. Got injured in the second half of their top of the table clash with Athletico which she started and scored, then was out for up to six weeks due to injury, hence missing the 1st leg of the Semi final but coming on once again for Toni in the 2nd leg. So your assertion that she is not in the XI is hogwash. Your just arguing to make your point but if you follow the team, when fit she starts more games than comes of the bench.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

...and frankly I am still befuddled why dude keeps bringing up U17 football. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Oguleftie wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
skillful wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

You are talking about women's UCL matches that I watched all the matches from the group stage.

Is this a virus; how come your replies to all posts are repeated without much dialogue or reference to content issues