Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:02 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095
Atalanta is presently 3rd in the Serie A table with 1 game to go. They have scored the most goals in Serie A and I believe they are amongst the top 3-5 goal scorers in Europe. can they make it to the CL?? :shock: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Last edited by danfo driver on Sun May 19, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17362
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:


Sorry, I forgot about the Naija-relevance. I have updated the thread.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7711
danfo driver wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:


Sorry, I forgot about the Naija-relevance. I have updated the thread.


was your Geography teacher from Mali?

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10590
Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:


Sorry, I forgot about the Naija-relevance. I have updated the thread.


was your Geography teacher from Mali?



you can't be that daft


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:18 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4614
Gasperini :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 732
ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:


Sorry, I forgot about the Naija-relevance. I have updated the thread.


was your Geography teacher from Mali?



you can't be that daft



Actually, He is daft :sad:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7711
ikemba wrote:
ANC wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:

Sorry, I forgot about the Naija-relevance. I have updated the thread.

was your Geography teacher from Mali?

you can't be that daft

Actually, He is daft :sad:


it takes one to know one :laugh:

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095
kalani JR wrote:
Gasperini :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


That man brand of football na one way! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish him well. Hopefully, they qualify and can invest WISELY in the squad. if they make the usual mistake teams like them make and invest HEAVILY, instead of wisely, they could end up like Leeds United.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4614
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Gasperini :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


That man brand of football na one way! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish him well. Hopefully, they qualify and can invest WISELY in the squad. if they make the usual mistake teams like them make and invest HEAVILY, instead of wisely, they could end up like Leeds United.


I have a lot of appreciation for people like him and Zeman. Their football is not as flexible or pragmatic as it should be but their football goes far beyond brainless attacking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Gasperini :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


That man brand of football na one way! :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish him well. Hopefully, they qualify and can invest WISELY in the squad. if they make the usual mistake teams like them make and invest HEAVILY, instead of wisely, they could end up like Leeds United.


I have a lot of appreciation for people like him and Zeman. Their football is not as flexible or pragmatic as it should be but their football goes far beyond brainless attacking.


Another one is Alberto Zaccheroni, Mr. 3-4-3. That one na to throw caution to the monsoon! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I hated him deeply for playing Martins as a winger. smh

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095
Atalanta is in the Champions League! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095


:clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Posts: 28290
Shocking cinderella team

_________________
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36961
Oga Danfo who are their stars players that are unknown yet so beloved can try get them fast before its late?
Do they have good players working hard like Ajax?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Are they in kebbi state?when did they promoted to the Npfl div 1? :roll:


Sorry, I forgot about the Naija-relevance. I have updated the thread.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13095
kajifu wrote:
Oga Danfo who are their stars players that are unknown yet so beloved can try get them fast before its late?
Do they have good players working hard like Ajax?


Atalanta strategy was "upside down triangle."

They had a lot of very talented young players. Guys like Conti, Kessi, Caldara, Bastoni etc etc. They sold all those young talented players for sh*t load of money and replaced them with a bunch of old players who would be considered past it. Those are the players who performed.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4614
I think their group is manageable. Also don't open your mouth to ask why this thread is here, it was answered in the title.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group