Onyekuru to Bayern ?(Rumor)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Onyekuru to Bayern ?(Rumor)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:Bayern Munich open Onyekuru talks with Everton as price set
https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles ... et-4273461

Everton fans react as Henry Onyekuru linked with Bayern Munich
https://tbrfootball.com/everton-fans-re ... rn-munich/

BAYERN SET PRICE TAG OF £35MILLION FOR ONYEKURU
https://readbundesliga.com/2019/03/18/b ... -onyekuru/
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Colin Udoh, on Twitter, has confirmed talks with Bayern.
ok, this is more like it
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Polly wrote:Where is everybody? Is this not the point at which we tell him it is too soon, that he should wait to mature for a year or two or three where he is, that he will rot on the bench at Bayern? Come on, skeptics!!
Abeg! read Colin Udoh thread. Dem plenty for there! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I cant believe Nigerians are this cowardly. I guess I grew up in a vacuum where most Nigerians I knew were strong willed, proud and thought quite much about themselves. Maybe the average Nigerian isnt as I though. Unbelievable! See them:

Even this one is shaking at the sight of Gnabry (who is now a striker) and the 12 year old, Davies. :rotf: :rotf: Chei! Onyekuru don suffer.
a lot of Nigerians shouldn't have access to social media
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Polly wrote:Where is everybody? Is this not the point at which we tell him it is too soon, that he should wait to mature for a year or two or three where he is, that he will rot on the bench at Bayern? Come on, skeptics!!
Abeg! read Colin Udoh thread. Dem plenty for there! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I cant believe Nigerians are this cowardly. I guess I grew up in a vacuum where most Nigerians I knew were strong willed, proud and thought quite much about themselves. Maybe the average Nigerian isnt as I though. Unbelievable! See them:

Even this one is shaking at the sight of Gnabry (who is now a striker) and the 12 year old, Davies. :rotf: :rotf: Chei! Onyekuru don suffer.
a lot of Nigerians shouldn't have access to social media

:lol: You can't blame them, they are going based on recent history of Nigerian players, kelechi, etc.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Onyekuru is a better player compared to conman or gnarby...Bayern should be thankful if the bobo sign for them
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:Don't know much about German league, but it seems Nigerian players (Okocha, Oliseh, Akpagboria) have generally fared better in that league than Kick-And-Rush EPL. Do you guys think he will actually getting a playing time in Bayern, I mean if they are willing to pay 35 mill for him, why place him on the bench?
Onyekuru is talented and he is a finisher! However, going to Galatasaray and playing under Terim in that pressure cooked atmosphere SHOULD have added steel to his mentality.

He is better than Gnabry and Coman and I am not even going to waste my time mentioning the 12 year old, Davies.

If he works hard like TxJ said, I expect him to play a lot and score a lot of goals. If they can bring in Sane that will also be good. Bayern will create a lot of chances.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

txj wrote:
ANC wrote:Don't know much about German league, but it seems Nigerian players (Okocha, Oliseh, Akpagboria) have generally fared better in that league than Kick-And-Rush EPL. Do you guys think he will actually getting a playing time in Bayern, I mean if they are willing to pay 35 mill for him, why place him on the bench?

As long as he is willing to work hard. I rate him as being more talented than Gnabry, Coman and Davies. Plus he can play as a second forward...
Then he should go to Germany. BTW, not sure why he players in the wings, from the little I have seen of him, he should be more central.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the question, will that Rohr play Onyekuru?
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Onyekuru is a better player compared to conman or gnarby...Bayern should be thankful if the bobo sign for them

Thats the can-do naija attitude. :wink:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Onyekuru is a better player compared to conman or gnarby...Bayern should be thankful if the bobo sign for them

Thats the can-do naija attitude. :wink:
:clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:the question, will that Rohr play Onyekuru?
Well Rohr should not play him so that he does not get the EPL work-permit... should be your wish.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Good luck to Onye and Samu, I hope they can land big clubs. All the risk averse scurdy cats need to hush...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!