Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:46 am 

:lol: :lol:
Quote:
Ghana to consult popular Nigerian prophet TB Joshua to help the country win the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations trophy in Egypt

Quote:
the trophy which has eluded the country for thirty-seven years, as Ghana last won the continent’s flagship competition since 1982 in Libya.

Quote:
Richard Kingson who has publicly stated that Prophet T.B Joshua is his spiritual father believes the man of God holds the key to Ghana’s victory.

“I believe. If we allow ourselves and contact him and ask him, Daddy, please we want you to back us with your prayers he’ll do it,” Kingson said on Joy Sports’ Arena Sunday.

“If the team or nation sends me, I will go. My father in the lord does not take money from anybody. Everything is free from his heart because he always says that: ”I’m not the healer-I’m not Jesus Christ, I’m not God, I’m not Jesus Christ.”

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... sam-748531

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:57 pm 

i do not get this, why are they running to a prophet , play the damnnnn ball on the green grass

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:54 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
i do not get this, why are they running to a prophet , play the damnnnn ball on the green grass

well just in case u likes bewitched them

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm 

:clap: Ghanaians might as well appoint him and the president a place in their coaching staff, the president will pick the team (Baby jet the first on the list as Captain of cause) then the pastor will pray for results, they could be onto something!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:56 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
:clap: Ghanaians might as well appoint him and the president a place in their coaching staff, the president will pick the team (Baby jet the first on the list as Captain of cause) then the pastor will pray for results, they could be onto something!

what a useless country!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:43 pm 

Rawlings wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

what a useless country!

With even more useless people. :laugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:58 pm 

A case of the outsider crying more than the bereaved. Did Ghana even bother to find out why the NFF and the Super Eagles did not contact Pastor Joshua?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm 

Prayer does help, but I think this approach is wrong. Though God is Omnipotent, he will not just come down from heaven and score goals for Ghana or anyone else. Israel and Saudi Arabia would have been winning all WCs if it was just a question of prayer.

Cheers!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:33 pm 

Obong wrote:
A case of the outsider crying more than the bereaved. Did Ghana even bother to find out why the NFF and the Super Eagles did not contact Pastor Joshua?

abi ooo

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:24 am 

lukemana wrote:
Prayer does help, but I think this approach is wrong. Though God is Omnipotent, he will not just come down from heaven and score goals for Ghana or anyone else. Israel and Saudi Arabia would have been winning all WCs if it was just a question of prayer.

Cheers!!!

Italy have won a few World Cups maybe the Pope prayed for them!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:55 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
lukemana wrote:

Cheers!!!

Italy have won a few World Cups maybe the Pope prayed for them!

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:55 am 

Petition to sensor the word ghana

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:30 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Petition to sensor the word ghana

Can we get an exemption for rant and rave section?