Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Very useless set of u20 players. The most annoying is that majority of them are old.

If they were removing 5yrs from their ages, ill understand, but some of these guys are even in their damn 30s. And anyone that tells me that you cant use face to judge, ill brush that person. NIgerians even generally look younger than their ages but when you start to look like you use shaving stick daily like Utin, then we can we say. Comeon, who the bloody hell believs Oremade is 19? He is nothng less than 30.

These guys are OLD OLD OLD. Even Kingsley Micheal is not U20. He is not leven less than 24yrs (been generous).

I mean, henry Offia is not getting games in average swedish league.

i tire
Just don't forward this kind of logic in front of knowledgable people.
You will embarrass yourself. Its okay on pages like CE but in front of serious-minded people, you and your opinion would be dismissed and never invited back.

Part of the work I do is to occasionally attend to illegal migrants caught in trucks, containers etc all trying to gain access to the UK from all over the world.
A large number of them claim to be ''16 years old'' because as juveniles, legally they can't simply be sent straight back. The understandably dubious police/border force often ask doctors to assess their ages - in most cases a near impossible task.
You just can't put an age on these people esp those that come from 'hard' backgrounds - notably the Chinese, Asians and Africans. No doctor can. Most times the best you can do is put them in an age bracket sometimes as wide as 10 years.

The police and immigration authorities would love for doctors to narrow it down just so they can ship these young men back out very quickly. But despite the pressure, no responsible doctor is going to condemn someone to such a fate based strictly on faceology.
Its just too unreliable.
Bro,
leave this story. NOBODY and I REPEAT, NOBODY in LIVING in NIGERIA would ever dispute what i just said especially regarding our footballers and their fraudulent ages.

Again, i am not talking about migrants, i am talking about NIGERIANS, that i'm still living amongst, every single day. No footballer in Nigeria looks "hardened" in this times of Wizkid and Davido. They all thrive to be fashionable even in the villages (and it can be annnoying).

I am heavily involved in grassroots football in NIgeria. I sponsor a team playing in the state league and i also play with them 3 times aweek. We travel far and wide. I have come across some of these U20 players over the course of this engagement in grassroots football and most recently the 36 lions guy, Sor (3 of my players are now in 36 lions). I have many players coming to join our team as its regarded as an "elitist" grassroot club because we are based in lekki phase 1, on Admiralty road, in front of the Divine Mercy Cahtolic church (Kindly visit when you are in Nigeria).

This age issue starts from the very root of our football. In my own club, no one seems to be over 18, but in real life (I interviewed all the players informal from time to time and they reveal their true ages) 70% are in their mid to late 20s and 30% in their 30s. The only 18yr old player we have is now claiming to be 14! While the grassroots clubs are in a messy situation regarding age fraud, the academies are almost as bad except that they would not accept a 30yr old man to claim 16.

Our football just like many things in Nigeria is built on FRAUD!!! population figures is a fraud, elections is a fraud, certificates: fruad, means of making money: fraud, cops are fraudulent, government officials uselessly fruadulent, WAEC: fraud, JAMB:fraud, court judgements: fraud, Even EFCC is fraudulent.

the same country of yahoo yahoo, yahoo bois, yahoo plus, yahoo plus plus, 4!9, one of the most corrupt countries in the universe according to TI, ritualists, pant for Benz, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, etc etc but guess what, there is always someone out there, defending this fraud hence we remain the same.

we have to SPEAK OUT NOW before our country and FOOTBALL deeps into IRREVERSIBLE DESTRUCTION.
Nna, you speaketh the TRUTH.

I too was like Dokita Damunk until I lived amongst my pipul. Damunk kept asking me if I was okay.

I am okay o... just disillusioned. I wish I remained in obodo oyibo with a romanticized view of Naijaria...and Naijarians.

THERE WAS A COUNTRY! :? :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My thing is even if you are picking overage at least pick the good ones. How can you be picking overage players and they still suck? So what was gained from the exercise? You didn't win jack, you won't be able to benefit from the fruits of big clubs coming to buy them, they are not gonna develop or get any better etc? Seriously, what do they gain out of it? FE bonuses?
The good overage ones are already playing proper professional football. The poor ones are stuck in academies and non-league clubs and their main aim is to get invited for trials abroad as youth players. They have no serious interest in playing at home.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
ANC wrote:uncle london is Damunk? :rotf:
Yes o.
And that was Bigporkey in 2008.
I was at the airport that day thinking I was collecting my 15 year old nephew.
Ashay Bigporkey don teef the small boy's passport, put fake visa.

He has since wangled his way to the US, come dey floss for CE. :sneaky:

:biggrin:

I go die o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Very useless set of u20 players. The most annoying is that majority of them are old.

If they were removing 5yrs from their ages, ill understand, but some of these guys are even in their damn 30s. And anyone that tells me that you cant use face to judge, ill brush that person. NIgerians even generally look younger than their ages but when you start to look like you use shaving stick daily like Utin, then we can we say. Comeon, who the bloody hell believs Oremade is 19? He is nothng less than 30.

These guys are OLD OLD OLD. Even Kingsley Micheal is not U20. He is not leven less than 24yrs (been generous).

i tire
You will embarrass yourself. Its okay on pages like CE but in front of serious-minded people, you and your opinion would be dismissed and never invited back.

Part of the work I do is to occasionally attend to illegal migrants caught in trucks, containers etc all trying to gain access to the UK from all over the world.
A large number of them claim to be ''16 years old'' because as juveniles, legally they can't simply be sent straight back. The understandably dubious police/border force often ask doctors to assess their ages - in most cases a near impossible task.
You just can't put an age on these people esp those that come from 'hard' backgrounds - notably the Chinese, Asians and Africans. No doctor can. Most times the best you can do is put them in an age bracket sometimes as wide as 10 years.

The police and immigration authorities would love for doctors to narrow it down just so they can ship these young men back out very quickly. But despite the pressure, no responsible doctor is going to condemn someone to such a fate based strictly on faceology.
Its just too unreliable.
Bro,
leave this story. NOBODY and I REPEAT, NOBODY in LIVING in NIGERIA would ever dispute what i just said especially regarding our footballers and their fraudulent ages.

Again, i am not talking about migrants, i am talking about NIGERIANS, that i'm still living amongst, every single day. No footballer in Nigeria looks "hardened" in this times of Wizkid and Davido. They all thrive to be fashionable even in the villages (and it can be annnoying).

I am heavily involved in grassroots football in NIgeria. I sponsor a team playing in the state league and i also play with them 3 times aweek. We travel far and wide. I have come across some of these U20 players over the course of this engagement in grassroots football and most recently the 36 lions guy, Sor (3 of my players are now in 36 lions). I have many players coming to join our team as its regarded as an "elitist" grassroot club because we are based in lekki phase 1, on Admiralty road, in front of the Divine Mercy Cahtolic church (Kindly visit when you are in Nigeria).

This age issue starts from the very root of our football. In my own club, no one seems to be over 18, but in real life (I interviewed all the players informal from time to time and they reveal their true ages) 70% are in their mid to late 20s and 30% in their 30s. The only 18yr old player we have is now claiming to be 14! While the grassroots clubs are in a messy situation regarding age fraud, the academies are almost as bad except that they would not accept a 30yr old man to claim 16.

Our football just like many things in Nigeria is built on FRAUD!!! population figures is a fraud, elections is a fraud, certificates: fruad, means of making money: fraud, cops are fraudulent, government officials uselessly fruadulent, WAEC: fraud, JAMB:fraud, court judgements: fraud, Even EFCC is fraudulent.

the same country of yahoo yahoo, yahoo bois, yahoo plus, yahoo plus plus, 4!9, one of the most corrupt countries in the universe according to TI, ritualists, pant for Benz, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, etc etc but guess what, there is always someone out there, defending this fraud hence we remain the same.

we have to SPEAK OUT NOW before our country and FOOTBALL deeps into IRREVERSIBLE DESTRUCTION.

I too was like Dokita Damunk until I lived amongst my pipul. Damunk kept asking me if I was okay.

I am okay o... just disillusioned. I wish I remained in obodo oyibo with a romanticized view of Naijaria...and Naijarians.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My thing is even if you are picking overage at least pick the good ones. How can you be picking overage players and they still suck? So what was gained from the exercise? You didn't win jack, you won't be able to benefit from the fruits of big clubs coming to buy them, they are not gonna develop or get any better etc? Seriously, what do they gain out of it? FE bonuses?
The good overage ones are already playing proper professional football. The poor ones are stuck in academies and non-league clubs and their main aim is to get invited for trials abroad as youth players. They have no serious interest in playing at home.
This is just sad... :atc:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Lolly wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

Nigeria war working until 4 years ago.
Nna, don't bring ya RnR politics into this.

I believed despite my misgivings about General Buhari that he would have the will to do the right thing.
He ain't done squat. Because it is not just about the cult of personalities.

Right about now, I won't mind an extended FIFA ban... for the criminal prosecution of some of dem crooks.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oga Cellular, I am a natural optimist and it really takes a lot to kill my spirit. More than you realise, I spend plenty of time in Nigeria becos up until relatively recently my family lived there.

I however do understand where you are coming from and it really is about one's individual make up. Nigeria can really knock you back emotionally but funny enough I believe your 'disillusionment' is temporary. Naija will either make you or break you and I believe the former is what applies to you.

Don't give in to disillusionment my brother. Just shine your eye well-well, trust nobody but love everybody. That's my philosophy.
It is why I can't trust Sabiyansh and Airhead from here to there, but I love them anyway.
They can still be saved. :tic: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Bro,

As long as you speak from first hand experience, I am not going to argue with you.
What I really can't tolerate is allegations based on feelings and subjectivity like faceology.

But is your club pushing players for age-restricted competitions? If they 'look young' but are actually older there's no wahala as long as they are not pushing for U20 or U17 slots. No crime in looking younger. However, there should be no crime in 'looking older' either and we know this happens.

All I ever advocate for is evidence or at least circumstantial evidence (like in the Fortune Chikwuma case) rather than smearing everyone because of bad eggs in the system.

I will definitely take up your invitation.
I live off Admiralty and will be around next week. I enjoy watching kids play football and will be honoured to meet you and your team. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Looking older is an exception and not a norm.

Would be FANTASTIC to have you over. Looking forward to see you. Yes, they are below 17, but dont expect to see kids playing when you come. :bump:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

Oga Cellular, I am a natural optimist and it really takes a lot to kill my spirit. More than you realise, I spend plenty of time in Nigeria becos up until relatively recently my family lived there.

I however do understand where you are coming from and it really is about one's individual make up. Nigeria can really knock you back emotionally but funny enough I believe your 'disillusionment' is temporary. Naija will either make you or break you and I believe the former is what applies to you.

Don't give in to disillusionment my brother. Just shine your eye well-well, trust nobody but love everybody. That's my philosophy.
It is why I can't trust Sabiyansh and Airhead from here to there, but I love them anyway.
Bro,
the problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. That Nigerian that is laced with mediocrity, easy money and very shoddy character (Not only in our offices and government but more prevalent in the grassroots).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

Bro,
the problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. That Nigerian that is laced with mediocrity, easy money and very shoddy character (Not only in our offices and government but more prevalent in the grassroots)
Bro, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
But my people prefer to deflect all responsibility away from themselves and point to government as the cause of all evil - even when they are cheating on their wives...."na government fault", "bad leadership", "govt corruption" etc etc ad nauseum.
Meanwhile, you can't find a decent Nigerian to even bury your dead body without trying to rob you first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Evil thrives when good men do nothing".
Nigerians do nothing but pay lip service to corruption, because deep down, the majority would do the same thing themselves if they were in government.

That is the reality Oga Cellular is confronting afresh after many years abroad, causing him to "change''.
But no need.
He will get his mojo back and be part of the change we all rightfully demand.

Our responsibility is to be a shining light, not a half-current NEPA light bulb. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

It's very, very hard to come here and deal with the likes of Damunk without cursing them out. They have no clue what's going on and wont allow themselves to learn...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp