Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Post by chief nfachairman »

Very disappointing. Same thing i thought when I saw their pics last week.

I wonder what TOm Dele-Bashiru and Nnamdi think of this lot.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=32244

The portrait pictures of the Flying Eagles players uploaded on Twitter by the Nigeria Football Federation have attracted negative attention, with several Nigerians complaining about the ages of the players.

Faced with a public relations crisis, the Nigerian Federation had to delete the social media pictures initially uploaded after fans questioned the ages of the players, and it is thought the media officer of the team, Andrew Randa had to use photography tricks before another set of pictures were uploaded this morning.

But even with that, nothing has changed as Nigerians have accused the Nigerian Federation of age cheating, and here's what they are saying :

@Collins_JR35 : ''Jesus is Lord ...is it U20WC or U40WC''.

@i_am_useful : ''So nff mean these boys are under 20, arh I don suffer for naija hand this ppl na under 33 nah... OK soar high flying old eagles''.

@5HayWire5 : ''I blame Fifa, by now they should have a way to verify exactly age of players! Say by blood or DNA investigation.''

@Grind2fourhrs : '' U20 indeed''.

@Mozeed23 : ''When we get knocked out in the group stage of the world cup in 2022 and 2028, we'll wonder why that happened. Age cheats.''

@Akolade99 : ''Look their faces, my egbons. Only the 2nd keeper looks 20''.

@Charlie96060791 : ''Hehehejje na this men me U17?''.

@iyke_nwabuko :''NFF you guys are not serious with football development... We can win this trophy and be the ultimate loosers if they can't last in the eagles because apart from very few, this guys are above 28. Its a shame''.

@FutureFuture86 : ''The coach want to win at all cost at the detriment of football development in Nigeria. They are going down the way of Yemi Teller's squad way. This tournament is a waste of opportunity to grow showcase the real U20.''

@zaskamp : ''Under 20 or 30??''.

@Willyrep : ''I've never seen such amount of discredit on age cheat like am seeing here. @thenff and @PinnickAmaju This is disgraceful . Our future can not make sense if we start this way. I'm so disappointed...''

@mykel_inspire : ''This one's can never be the future of the Super Eagles. Most of them will be hanging their boots in the next 5 years.''

@sinzuugram : ''See that tall Goal keeper..I heard he was dele aiyenugba's classmate in secondary school ''.

@AkandeOlawole : ''@thenff trying to sneak the obvious *90's kids* past @FIFAcom in a tournament for millennials''.

@ferarriwizzy : ''Thank God they didn't show us their passport pics again ''.

@genepappyblue : ''Egbon Olawale Oremade is under 20....Jesus is Lord... Wish you guys success''.

@Harnthony82 : ''Most of this players are older than iwobi''.

@abdulolatunji : ''This is why football will never develop in Africa ''.

@HumbleDe : ''This olawale looks older than my grand father''.

@myde_1 : ''The only U-20 there is that Jonathan Zaccala, others, FRAUDSSSSSS''.
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Post by olu »

Any evidence to back up the speculation?
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

But when the bulk of this lot played in the U20 AFCON, none of these clowns said a word about them looking old.
Now they claim all of them (save for the Italian based keeper) looks over-aged, including the two young lads from England and Kingsley Micheal, who played in the U17 squad under Amunike.

Some Nigerians could be jackasses, to be honest!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Stupid Nigerians as usual talking stupid $#% without any corrobotive evidence. They will wonder why popular agents has totally dissociated themselves from us. This people will use their mouth to disparage, disrespect and dismiss their own, then when a white manifest it, his Racist. Let’s be clear, in western countries like us, uk etc people look much bigger, taller than their age, now add hard life, rough tough environment, harsh weather conditions and see if boys wouldn’t look older in Nigeria. Please, Nigerians IF YOU HAVE NO DIRECT EVIDENCE OF AGE CHEATING JUST STFU OR KEEP IT TO YOURSELF
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

john12 wrote:Stupid Nigerians as usual talking stupid $#% without any corrobotive evidence. They will wonder why popular agents has totally dissociated themselves from us. This people will use their mouth to disparage, disrespect and dismiss their own, then when a white manifest it, his Racist. Let’s be clear, in western countries like us, uk etc people look much bigger, taller than their age, now add hard life, rough tough environment, harsh weather conditions and see if boys wouldn’t look older in Nigeria. Please, Nigerians IF YOU HAVE NO DIRECT EVIDENCE OF AGE CHEATING JUST STFU OR KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Idiots probably think Dele Bashiru is overaged as well. Nigerians can be dumb fuuks sometimes.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

chief nfachairman wrote:Very disappointing. Same thing i thought when I saw their pics last week.

The portrait pictures of the Flying Eagles players uploaded on Twitter by the Nigeria Football Federation have attracted negative attention, with several Nigerians complaining about the ages of the players.

Faced with a public relations crisis, the Nigerian Federation had to delete the social media pictures initially uploaded after fans questioned the ages of the players, and it is thought the media officer of the team, Andrew Randa had to use photography tricks before another set of pictures were uploaded this morning.

But even with that, nothing has changed as Nigerians have accused the Nigerian Federation of age cheating, and here's what they are saying :

@i_am_useful : ''So nff mean these boys are under 20, arh I don suffer for naija hand this ppl na under 33 nah... OK soar high flying old eagles''.

@5HayWire5 : ''I blame Fifa, by now they should have a way to verify exactly age of players! Say by blood or DNA investigation.''

@Mozeed23 : ''When we get knocked out in the group stage of the world cup in 2022 and 2028, we'll wonder why that happened. Age cheats.''

@iyke_nwabuko :''NFF you guys are not serious with football development... We can win this trophy and be the ultimate loosers if they can't last in the eagles because apart from very few, this guys are above 28. Its a shame''.

@FutureFuture86 : ''The coach want to win at all cost at the detriment of football development in Nigeria. They are going down the way of Yemi Teller's squad way. This tournament is a waste of opportunity to grow showcase the real U20.''

@Willyrep : ''I've never seen such amount of discredit on age cheat like am seeing here. @thenff and @PinnickAmaju This is disgraceful . Our future can not make sense if we start this way. I'm so disappointed...''

@mykel_inspire : ''This one's can never be the future of the Super Eagles. Most of them will be hanging their boots in the next 5 years.''

@sinzuugram : ''See that tall Goal keeper..I heard he was dele aiyenugba's classmate in secondary school ''.

@AkandeOlawole : ''@thenff trying to sneak the obvious *90's kids* past @FIFAcom in a tournament for millennials''.

@genepappyblue : ''Egbon Olawale Oremade is under 20....Jesus is Lord... Wish you guys success''.

@myde_1 : ''The only U-20 there is that Jonathan Zaccala, others, FRAUDSSSSSS''.
They took the pictures off. That's ridiculous. :curse: :curse:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Waffiman wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Very disappointing. Same thing i thought when I saw their pics last week.

Why do you think they did so?

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

So the foreign-born kids are also under 40?

At the U20 level, the age cheating does not give you an advantage over well-drilled teams.

NONE!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Why do you think they did so?
To stop the baseless comments, obviously.
Is Tom Dele-Basir, or Kingsley Michael overaged too?
TDB isn't exactly blessed with 'young' looks.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Nigerians are angel*. I hope to see the day when one of these dumbass fans is sued for libel by a Nigerian footballer.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

In the end they still wouldn't win the tournament. Real skilled U20s will beat them black and blue.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a mix bag. There are U20 players in the team mixed with obvious age cheats.

Twitter is having a field day. So many comments.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I will like to see u40s running around... by the way u40s will still qualify for u20 and below..the joke is on the illiterates
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:So the foreign-born kids are also under 40?

At the U20 level, the age cheating does not give you an advantage over well-drilled teams.

NONE!
Agreed. The joke is on the cheating team...

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ogasir wrote:Nigerians are angel*. I hope to see the day when one of these dumbass fans is sued for libel by a Nigerian footballer.
:rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:It is a mix bag. There are U20 players in the team mixed with obvious age cheats.

You like this word 'obvious'.
Just name them and let's root them out, no sentiment.
I'm tired of lazy keyboard experts ruining the reputations of innocent youths with a dirty broad brush.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

In the past I would laugh at this but now - NO. In this day and age, if there is no proof - do not destroy people's reputation because of how they look.

Perhaps these same people should watch the other teams in this competition and tell us their ages.

I am against age cheating but if one's proof is facial looks - then they are on a long thing.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Thank God none of mine will represent that zoo in anything :boo:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

NFF needs to come out and defend the selections of the home based players -
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:It is a mix bag. There are U20 players in the team mixed with obvious age cheats.

You like this word 'obvious'.
Just name them and let's root them out, no sentiment.
I'm tired of lazy keyboard experts ruining the reputations of innocent youths with a dirty broad brush.
Not every one in the team is U20.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx