Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Post by ohenhen1 »

Late bloomers should be excluded from the team if they fail to register with 5 year school records before they turn 15. Players born in diaspora should be exempted from the registration.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Enugu II wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bestplayer wrote:In my honest opinion, a lot of Nigeria players look over aged and as a result, I wasn't really excited because it seemed like deja vu all over again. This type of behavior only hampers football development. A well organized team will beat them over-aged or not. It's unfortunate that FIFA still hasn't come up with better age screening methods despite the technology available today. :idea:
A lot of Nigerians look overage, full stop.
Its called 'hard life'.
What do you think this whole 'ajebota', 'ajepaki' thing is all about? :idea:
KPOM.

Furthermore, what is wrong in asking for fairness? Why launch attacks on people without providing a shred of evidence. Have we now given approval to Lynch-mob mentality? The reality is that we all (perhaps) recognize that age cheating goes on in Nigeria's football but that does not STILL sanction a claim that all Nigerian footballers are cheating on their age. You still must prove or provide evidence for specific claims.

I sit here and think about rudimentary lessons of how knowledge occurs.
There are essential four methods of knowing, which are hierarchical. The lowest form - tenacity - is exactly where people make claims without advancing any form of support for such claims. Just above that is logic/a priori where people set up premises (which may be wrong) and then draw conclusions from it. The third is authority (i.e using a insider/a credible voice, etc) to gain knowledge, and finally (the highest) is using research (empirical evidence). Here, there are sure many who want to rely on tenacity.
Ohenhen and co, read and learn.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Kids who excel at sports tend to look "mashurred" irrespective of socioeconomic background.

There was never a time Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, or LeBron James looked "young" :D .
Advocating rational thought since 1987
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Very useless set of u20 players. The most annoying is that majority of them are old.

If they were removing 5yrs from their ages, ill understand, but some of these guys are even in their damn 30s. And anyone that tells me that you cant use face to judge, ill brush that person. NIgerians even generally look younger than their ages but when you start to look like you use shaving stick daily like Utin, then we can we say. Comeon, who the bloody hell believs Oremade is 19? He is nothng less than 30.

These guys are OLD OLD OLD. Even Kingsley Micheal is not U20. He is not leven less than 24yrs (been generous).

I mean, henry Offia is not getting games in average swedish league.

i tire
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:Very useless set of u20 players. The most annoying is that majority of them are old.

If they were removing 5yrs from their ages, ill understand, but some of these guys are even in their damn 30s. And anyone that tells me that you cant use face to judge, ill brush that person. NIgerians even generally look younger than their ages but when you start to look like you use shaving stick daily like Utin, then we can we say. Comeon, who the bloody hell believs Oremade is 19? He is nothng less than 30.

These guys are OLD OLD OLD. Even Kingsley Micheal is not U20. He is not leven less than 24yrs (been generous).

i tire
Just don't forward this kind of logic in front of knowledgable people.
You will embarrass yourself. Its okay on pages like CE but in front of serious-minded people, you and your opinion would be dismissed and never invited back.

Part of the work I do is to occasionally attend to illegal migrants caught in trucks, containers etc all trying to gain access to the UK from all over the world.
A large number of them claim to be ''16 years old'' because as juveniles, legally they can't simply be sent straight back. The understandably dubious police/border force often ask doctors to assess their ages - in most cases a near impossible task.
You just can't put an age on these people esp those that come from 'hard' backgrounds - notably the Chinese, Asians and Africans. No doctor can. Most times the best you can do is put them in an age bracket sometimes as wide as 10 years.

The police and immigration authorities would love for doctors to narrow it down just so they can ship these young men back out very quickly. But despite the pressure, no responsible doctor is going to condemn someone to such a fate based strictly on faceology.
Its just too unreliable.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

chief nfachairman wrote: NIgerians even generally look younger than their ages but when you start to look like you use shaving stick daily like Utin, then we can we say. Come on ...
I know many folks quietly feel the same but won't say nothing :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: NIgerians even generally look younger than their ages but when you start to look like you use shaving stick daily like Utin, then we can we say. Come on ...
I know many folks quietly feel the same but won't say nothing :rotf:
Leave our uncle Utin alone haba! :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Very useless set of u20 players. The most annoying is that majority of them are old.

i tire
You will embarrass yourself. Its okay on pages like CE but in front of serious-minded people, you and your opinion would be dismissed and never invited back.

Part of the work I do is to occasionally attend to illegal migrants caught in trucks, containers etc all trying to gain access to the UK from all over the world.
A large number of them claim to be ''16 years old'' because as juveniles, legally they can't simply be sent straight back. The understandably dubious police/border force often ask doctors to assess their ages - in most cases a near impossible task.
You just can't put an age on these people esp those that come from 'hard' backgrounds - notably the Chinese, Asians and Africans. No doctor can. Most times the best you can do is put them in an age bracket sometimes as wide as 10 years.

The police and immigration authorities would love for doctors to narrow it down just so they can ship these young men back out very quickly. But despite the pressure, no responsible doctor is going to condemn someone to such a fate based strictly on faceology.
Its just too unreliable.
Bro,
leave this story. NOBODY and I REPEAT, NOBODY in LIVING in NIGERIA would ever dispute what i just said especially regarding our footballers and their fraudulent ages.

Again, i am not talking about migrants, i am talking about NIGERIANS, that i'm still living amongst, every single day. No footballer in Nigeria looks "hardened" in this times of Wizkid and Davido. They all thrive to be fashionable even in the villages (and it can be annnoying).

I am heavily involved in grassroots football in NIgeria. I sponsor a team playing in the state league and i also play with them 3 times aweek. We travel far and wide. I have come across some of these U20 players over the course of this engagement in grassroots football and most recently the 36 lions guy, Sor (3 of my players are now in 36 lions). I have many players coming to join our team as its regarded as an "elitist" grassroot club because we are based in lekki phase 1, on Admiralty road, in front of the Divine Mercy Cahtolic church (Kindly visit when you are in Nigeria).

This age issue starts from the very root of our football. In my own club, no one seems to be over 18, but in real life (I interviewed all the players informal from time to time and they reveal their true ages) 70% are in their mid to late 20s and 30% in their 30s. The only 18yr old player we have is now claiming to be 14! While the grassroots clubs are in a messy situation regarding age fraud, the academies are almost as bad except that they would not accept a 30yr old man to claim 16.

Our football just like many things in Nigeria is built on FRAUD!!! population figures is a fraud, elections is a fraud, certificates: fruad, means of making money: fraud, cops are fraudulent, government officials uselessly fruadulent, WAEC: fraud, JAMB:fraud, court judgements: fraud, Even EFCC is fraudulent.

the same country of yahoo yahoo, yahoo bois, yahoo plus, yahoo plus plus, 4!9, one of the most corrupt countries in the universe according to TI, ritualists, pant for Benz, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, etc etc but guess what, there is always someone out there, defending this fraud hence we remain the same.

we have to SPEAK OUT NOW before our country and FOOTBALL deeps into IRREVERSIBLE DESTRUCTION.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,
leave this story. NOBODY and I REPEAT, NOBODY in LIVING in NIGERIA would ever dispute what i just said especially regarding our footballers and their fraudulent ages.

Again, i am not talking about migrants, i am talking about NIGERIANS, that i'm still living amongst, every single day. No footballer in Nigeria looks "hardened" in this times of Wizkid and Davido. They all thrive to be fashionable even in the villages (and it can be annnoying).

I am heavily involved in grassroots football in NIgeria. I sponsor a team playing in the state league and i also play with them 3 times aweek. We travel far and wide. I have come across some of these U20 players over the course of this engagement in grassroots football and most recently the 36 lions guy, Sor (3 of my players are now in 36 lions). I have many players coming to join our team as its regarded as an "elitist" grassroot club because we are based in lekki phase 1, on Admiralty road, in front of the Divine Mercy Cahtolic church (Kindly visit when you are in Nigeria).

This age issue starts from the very root of our football. In my own club, no one seems to be over 18, but in real life (I interviewed all the players informal from time to time and they reveal their true ages) 70% are in their mid to late 20s and 30% in their 30s. The only 18yr old player we have is now claiming to be 14! While the grassroots clubs are in a messy situation regarding age fraud, the academies are almost as bad except that they would not accept a 30yr old man to claim 16.

Our football just like many things in Nigeria is built on FRAUD!!! population figures is a fraud, elections is a fraud, certificates: fruad, means of making money: fraud, cops are fraudulent, government officials uselessly fruadulent, WAEC: fraud, JAMB:fraud, court judgements: fraud, Even EFCC is fraudulent.

the same country of yahoo yahoo, yahoo bois, yahoo plus, yahoo plus plus, 4!9, one of the most corrupt countries in the universe according to TI, ritualists, pant for Benz, illegal immigrants, drug dealers, etc etc but guess what, there is always someone out there, defending this fraud hence we remain the same.

we have to SPEAK OUT NOW before our country and FOOTBALL deeps into IRREVERSIBLE DESTRUCTION.
Thank you for speaking out the truth! Nigerian football is just like the Nigerian government, you cannot separate the 2, after watching them for 10 minutes, you will see every social ill in society today!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:Bro,

As long as you speak from first hand experience, I am not going to argue with you.
What I really can't tolerate is allegations based on feelings and subjectivity like faceology.

But is your club pushing players for age-restricted competitions? If they 'look young' but are actually older there's no wahala as long as they are not pushing for U20 or U17 slots. No crime in looking younger. However, there should be no crime in 'looking older' either and we know this happens.

All I ever advocate for is evidence or at least circumstantial evidence (like in the Fortune Chikwuma case) rather than smearing everyone because of bad eggs in the system.

I will definitely take up your invitation.
I live off Admiralty and will be around next week. I enjoy watching kids play football and will be honoured to meet you and your team. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
There is a CLEAR difference between how old the Mali U20 boys looked (when I watched their match yesterday) and how our U20s or even the Ghanaian U20s have looked over the years. We're all West Africans. You can tell by looking at the face if someone is closer to 20 (basically a teen or just past their teens) or if past 25, meaning a fully-grown man. Yes, there are occasions when people may look older (or younger) than they really are but those are a small minority. IMO, in the job you describe, you guys need to be overly careful and painstakingly PC just to cover your backs.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
There is a CLEAR difference between how old the Mali U20 boys looked (when I watched their match yesterday) and how our U20s or even the Ghanaian U20s have looked over the years. We're all West Africans. You can tell by looking at the face if someone is closer to 20 (basically a teen or just past their teens) or if past 25, meaning a fully-grown man. Yes, there are occasions when people may look older (or younger) than they really are but those are a small minority. IMO, in the job you describe, you guys need to be overly careful and painstakingly PC just to cover your backs.
I wouldn't say PC but more circumspect in how we reach far-reaching conclusions.
These people are nameless illegal immigrants caught in transit. No-one knows them and no-one cares.

The easiest thing to do is type into the system, "this person is at least 25 years old", sign, clean mouth and waka. Nuttin go happen because that's all the authorities need.
But one has to be professional and that requires one to factor in everything one knows about the human body from your training and experience.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Orion wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
I wouldn't say PC but more circumspect in how we reach far-reaching conclusions.
These people are nameless illegal immigrants caught in transit. No-one knows them and no-one cares.

The easiest thing to do is type into the system, "this person is at least 25 years old", sign, clean mouth and waka. Nuttin go happen because that's all the authorities need.
But one has to be professional and that requires one to factor in everything one knows about the human body from your training and experience.
[/video] so this is what you call DRs work..chei you sef, on a serious not can i ask you a question....Are you Uncle London?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

Nna, you speaketh the TRUTH.

I too was like Dokita Damunk until I lived amongst my pipul. Damunk kept asking me if I was okay.

I am okay o... just disillusioned. I wish I remained in obodo oyibo with a romanticized view of Naijaria...and Naijarians.

THERE WAS A COUNTRY! :? :(
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

I too was like Dokita Damunk until I lived amongst my pipul. Damunk kept asking me if I was okay.

I am okay o... just disillusioned. I wish I remained in obodo oyibo with a romanticized view of Naijaria...and Naijarians.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

uncle london is Damunk? :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

My thing is even if you are picking overage at least pick the good ones. How can you be picking overage players and they still suck? So what was gained from the exercise? You didn't win jack, you won't be able to benefit from the fruits of big clubs coming to buy them, they are not gonna develop or get any better etc? Seriously, what do they gain out of it? FE bonuses?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

My thing is even if you are picking overage at least pick the good ones. How can you be picking overage players and they still suck? So what was gained from the exercise? You didn't win jack, you won't be able to benefit from the fruits of big clubs coming to buy them, they are not gonna develop or get any better etc? Seriously, what do they gain out of it? FE bonuses?
They shouldn't pick overage, full stop.
Instantly sackable offense in my book.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk is uncle london
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Damunk is uncle london

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:uncle london is Damunk? :rotf:
Yes o.
And that was Bigporkey in 2008.
I was at the airport that day thinking I was collecting my 15 year old nephew.
Ashay Bigporkey don teef the small boy's passport, put fake visa.

He has since wangled his way to the US, come dey floss for CE. :sneaky:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

Nigeria war working until 4 years ago.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Damunk wrote:

i tire

Its just too unreliable.
Bro,

Well done for speaking the truth. :clap:

I know where you guys play. Do you have a player on your books named Saviour?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."