Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigerians attack NFF over U40 flying Eagles

Post by john12 »

NFF dosent need to defend $#%. Also, if your questioning their age by their faces without documents or proofs, then STFU. In this age and time, many people look older than their age
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

john12 wrote:NFF dosent need to defend $#%. Also, if your questioning their age by their faces without documents or proofs, then STFU. In this age and time, many people look older than their age
Most Nigerians are not naive. The record keeping in Nigeria is bad. I hear that all they have to do is bribe a civil servant to get forged documents. Nigeria has been caught in the past for cheating. I see people in that picture that have body types and facial features that look over 20. It is highly probable that there are age cheats in the team. I think the solution for the NFF is to build a large pool of U13 players. Only use the U13 players at the U20 and U17 level. Get school records for the U13 players. Put them in a database. Get sworn affidavits that the players are U13. It is sad the age cheats are ruing it for the U20 players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:It is a mix bag. There are U20 players in the team mixed with obvious age cheats.

Twitter is having a field day. So many comments.
You like this word 'obvious'.
Just name them and let's root them out, no sentiment.
I'm tired of lazy keyboard experts ruining the reputations of innocent youths with a dirty broad brush.
Not every one in the team is U20.
Just in case you missed that bit, I've highlighted it for you.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

These jokes have gotten old.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Any home based player that wasn't registered with the U13 program should be disqualified from the U17 and U20 team. Drastic measures must be taken. Players that were born in diaspora should be exempted.

@Damunk

Tijani Mohammed is atleast 30.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Any footballer under the age of 13 in Nigeria should register by presenting school records for 5 years, birth certificate.

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Go and tell that nonsense to he likes of greg oden Lebrun James etc
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

john12 wrote:Go and tell that nonsense to he likes of greg oden Lebrun James etc

I wouldn't because the US have good record keeping and haven't been caught cheating in the past.

oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

You guys are irredeemable, how can you question their ages when you know nothing about them? Agbaya you all are!!!
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:You guys are irredeemable, how can you question their ages when you know nothing about them? Agbaya you all are!!!
Chief, I taya o.

Now, when you call the same people throwing these allegations, criminals, they get very offended.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ohenhen1 wrote:Tijani Mohammed is at least 30.
Meaningless comment. What exactly is 'at least 30' if you are sure of what you are saying? What is Tijani Mohammed's age? Where is your proof? What do you know about him? Show us something other than how he looks to you.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Meaningless comment. What exactly is 'at least 30' if you are sure of what you are saying? What is Tijani Mohammed's age? Where is your proof? What do you know about him? Show us something other than how he looks to you.
He is certainly not 17 or 19

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

here is the problem , those who sit and yap about ages are old , so they assume these young men are older than they appear
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:Any home based player that wasn't registered with the U13 program should be disqualified from the U17 and U20 team. Drastic measures must be taken. Players that were born in diaspora should be exempted.

@Damunk

I am obviously not an ageologist (and don't know anyone real age), and loathe to encourage same...
But can you explain why you think Tijani (here signing his first pro contract last Sept) is "at least 30"?!

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote:here is the problem , those who sit and yap about ages are old , so they assume these young men are older than they appear
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Not surprised at who the OP is...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ohenhen1 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
He is certainly not 17 or 19
"At least 30" is not the same as "not 17 or 19" :lol: . So you really need to make up your mind.

I'm watching the Nigeria/Qatar match on FS2 right now and I can safely conclude that you are either perpetually drunk or high :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Those complaining about our players being over aged are bunch of idiots. I am watching the game and I don’t see anyone on our team who looks over aged. The Qatar players actually look older :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Those complaining about our players being over aged are bunch of idiots. I am watching the game and I don’t see anyone on our team who looks over aged. The Qatar players actually look older :!:

Cheers.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ohenhen, how old is Qatar's No.3 ?? :rotf: :rotf:

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Gotti wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Any home based player that wasn't registered with the U13 program should be disqualified from the U17 and U20 team. Drastic measures must be taken. Players that were born in diaspora should be exempted.

@Damunk

I am obviously not an ageologist (and don't know anyone real age), and loathe to encourage same...
But can you explain why you think Tijani (here signing his first pro contract last Sept) is "at least 30"?!

Funny.......................Tijani looks U17 in the above pic.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:
john12 wrote:NFF dosent need to defend $#%. Also, if your questioning their age by their faces without documents or proofs, then STFU. In this age and time, many people look older than their age
Most Nigerians are not naive. The record keeping in Nigeria is bad. I hear that all they have to do is bribe a civil servant to get forged documents. Nigeria has been caught in the past for cheating. I see people in that picture that have body types and facial features that look over 20. It is highly probable that there are age cheats in the team. I think the solution for the NFF is to build a large pool of U13 players. Only use the U13 players at the U20 and U17 level. Get school records for the U13 players. Put them in a database. Get sworn affidavits that the players are U13. It is sad the age cheats are ruing it for the U20 players.
Ohenmumu, shut the F up :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

IMO, the leap to identifying certain players as overage is just ridiculous.

I realize that Nigeria has an age cheating history not only are there players found guilty of this but officials have been recorded as participating in this. However, we cannot simply use that background to point at particular players and claim that they are age cheating without any evidence, even circumstantial. Think about this -- it is like someone looking at you, a Nigerian, and claiming that you are an advanced fee fraudster simply because you are Nigerian and some Nigerians have been found guilt of advanced fee fraud. It makes no sense.

If you are going to point fingers then please bring forward evidence, even circumstantial ones.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We have to put in structures that will make it difficult to cheat.

Only players that were registered with the U15 program should be allowed to play at U17 and U20.