U20 COACH BORROWS ROHR PLAYBOOK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
U20 COACH BORROWS ROHR PLAYBOOK

Post by jette1 »

At a pregame conference for todays match against minor Qatar all Aigbogun could muster is - "no team is a small team anymore we are here to do our best"
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: U20 COACH BORROWS ROHR PLAYBOOK

Post by ohenhen1 »

He didn't say we are here to learn. Not exactly Rohr playbook. There is nothing wrong with his statement.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Fri May 24, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:At a pregame conference for todays match against minor Qatar all Aigbogun could muster is - "no team is a small team anymore we are here to do our best"
What’s your point? Are there small teams anymore? You seem to believe you you something he doesn’t.
He coaches football and you’re just a watcher of football so sit tight, pay your cable TV bill and and watch the game woolens that are paid to coach the team at work. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote:At a pregame conference for todays match against minor Qatar all Aigbogun could muster is - "no team is a small team anymore we are here to do our best"
Qatar are Asian champs, FYI..they also have that Aspire Academy of so... this won't be a walk in the park
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

point taken but if we cant beat lowly Qatar na Germany we go beat

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The average Nigerian fails to understand that being humble but being confident is the way, why boast and gear up your opposition to the point of putting your own players under pressure for a game they definitely need to win?
The first game is the most important until the final (if you make it that far)!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
The average Nigerian fails to understand that being humble but being confident is the way, why boast and gear up your opposition to the point of putting your own players under pressure for a game they definitely need to win?
well im definitely not average nigerian bro and you dont need to be humble sometimes and not for gulf nations

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
well im definitely not average nigerian bro and you dont need to be humble sometimes and not for gulf nations
Nigeria should expect to beat most if not all Gulf Nations we have nothing to prove,I’d rather our coach was diplomatic and logical when in interviews and do his his actual job the best he can, we are not dancing natives we don’t have to beat our chests every time.I actually shake my head when I see our people boasting unnecessarily or spewing illogical rhetoric!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Nigeria should expect to beat most if not all Gulf Nations we have nothing to prove,I’d rather our coach was diplomatic and logical when in interviews and do his his actual job the best he can, we are not dancing natives we don’t have to beat our chests every time.I actually shake my head when I see our people boasting unnecessarily or spewing illogical rhetoric!
you stay home if you are not in it to win. if you want to be humble you go to church. did oyibo man convinced you that our dancing natives are stupid too

kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
you stay home if you are not in it to win. if you want to be humble you go to church. did oyibo man convinced you that our dancing natives are stupid too
Average Nigerian :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Let me give you an example, if someone knocks on your door chatting śhït about what he’s going to do and you say nothing but put an cleaver through his head what was all the talking for?
“Actions speak louder than words”!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed May 29, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Call me crazy na your shelenge be dat, this is where I like the boxers & some real football managers. We give some of these sissies masquerading as managers a lot of free passes. A lot of time and money was spent preparing teams for matches and it's over in 90+ minutes. So go out there and brag about what you are going to show the world on matchday. Be proud of what you have been working on the same way software developers, researchers etc are. If you get badly whooped :rotf: :rotf: , then go back to the drawing board and prepare for the next bragging moment, the next match!!! All these political correctness does not help sports. Sports have always been fun and all adrenalin from Old Roman empire etc and the ancient Olympics. I totally disagree with the Rohr playbook. It is for cowards, it is a lame & irritating attempt at playing safe! Work hard and go for it, and even if you are a useless manager, at least you pull crowds for various reasons :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:Call me crazy na your shelenge be dat, this is where I like the boxers & some real football managers. We give some of these sissies masquerading as managers a lot of free passes. A lot of time and money was spent preparing teams for matches and it's over in 90+ minutes. So go out there and brag about what you are going to show the world on matchday. Be proud of what you have been working on the same way software developers, researchers etc are. If you get badly whooped :rotf: :rotf: , then go back to the drawing board and prepare for the next bragging moment, the next match!!! All these political correctness does not help sports. Sports have always been fun and all adrenalin from Old Roman empire etc and the ancient Olympics. I totally disagree with the Rohr playbook. It is for cowards, it is a lame & irritating attempt at playing safe! Work hard and go for it, and even if you are a useless manager, at least you pull crowds for various reasons :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you imagine , the fun about sports, is the loud mouthing, bragging and teasing the crap out of your opponents....so what if it backfires?.... another tournament go come, rinse repeat..yab the crap out of anything ghana and that loud mouthed CE assnal spamming club .me i go make mouth tire, even if nah Akpeyi dey post... Left to me any naija manager way no make mouth should be fined..

I remember how SSS yab Argentina die( even if them waya us) mouth must win the worldcup
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Call me crazy na your shelenge be dat, this is where I like the boxers & some real football managers. We give some of these sissies masquerading as managers a lot of free passes. A lot of time and money was spent preparing teams for matches and it's over in 90+ minutes. So go out there and brag about what you are going to show the world on matchday. Be proud of what you have been working on the same way software developers, researchers etc are. If you get badly whooped :rotf: :rotf: , then go back to the drawing board and prepare for the next bragging moment, the next match!!! All these political correctness does not help sports. Sports have always been fun and all adrenalin from Old Roman empire etc and the ancient Olympics. I totally disagree with the Rohr playbook. It is for cowards, it is a lame & irritating attempt at playing safe! Work hard and go for it, and even if you are a useless manager, at least you pull crowds for various reasons :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you imagine , the fun about sports, is the loud mouthing, bragging and teasing the crap out of your opponents....so what if it backfires?.... another tournament go come, rinse repeat..yab the crap out of anything ghana and that loud mouthed CE assnal spamming club .me i go make mouth tire, even if nah Akpeyi dey post... Left to me any naija manager way no make mouth should be fined..

I remember how SSS yab Argentina die( even if them waya us) mouth must win the worldcup
Indeed and every World Cup some NFA nobody comes out and says “we will reach the Semifinals” based on?I would prefer a professional approach and good results not baseless boasting!The truth is unless you are Nostradamus or Dr Who you just don’t know so if the question is “are you going to win” you can’t definitively say “yes” and if the question isn’t that straight forward why talk too much nonsense?