Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7710
Based on WhoScored.com stats
    Arsenal: Stephan Lichtsteiner – 6.27/10
    Bournemouth: Andrew Surman – 6.33/10
    Brighton and Hove Albion: Florin Andone – 6.22/10
    Burnley: Robbie Brady – 6.25/10

    Cardiff City: Kenneth Zohore – 6.31/10
    Chelsea: Olivier Giroud – 6.43/10
    Crystal Palace: Max Meyer – 6.49/10

    Everton: Tom Davies – 6.40/10
    Fulham: Kevin McDonald – 6.15/10
    Huddersfield Town: Adama Diakhaby – 6.08/10

    Leicester City: Kelechi Iheanacho – 6.22/10
    Liverpool: Adam Lallana – 6.53/10
    Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus – 6.64/10
    Manchester United: Andreas Pereira – 6.26/10
    Newcastle United: Yoshinori Muto – 6.23/10
    Southampton: Charlie Austin – 6.27/10

    Tottenham Hotspur: Mousa Dembele – 6.38/10
    Watford: Isaac Success – 6.32/10
    West Ham United: Andriy Yarmolenko – 6.28/10
    Wolverhampton Wanderers: Morgan Gibbs-White – 6.20/10

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7478
Thanks for the info Crawlings.

At least they don't put the teams they're on into the relegation spiral like your Ayew brothers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7710
truetalk wrote:
Thanks for the info Crawlings.

At least they don't put the teams they're on into the relegation spiral like your Ayew brothers.

The brothers broke the spiral this season

Oga, why now?
Crystal Palace and fenerbache were not relegated

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4405
Rawlings wrote:
Based on WhoScored.com stats
    Arsenal: Stephan Lichtsteiner – 6.27/10
    Bournemouth: Andrew Surman – 6.33/10
    Brighton and Hove Albion: Florin Andone – 6.22/10
    Burnley: Robbie Brady – 6.25/10

    Cardiff City: Kenneth Zohore – 6.31/10
    Chelsea: Olivier Giroud – 6.43/10
    Crystal Palace: Max Meyer – 6.49/10

    Everton: Tom Davies – 6.40/10
    Fulham: Kevin McDonald – 6.15/10
    Huddersfield Town: Adama Diakhaby – 6.08/10

    Leicester City: Kelechi Iheanacho – 6.22/10
    Liverpool: Adam Lallana – 6.53/10
    Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus – 6.64/10
    Manchester United: Andreas Pereira – 6.26/10
    Newcastle United: Yoshinori Muto – 6.23/10
    Southampton: Charlie Austin – 6.27/10

    Tottenham Hotspur: Mousa Dembele – 6.38/10
    Watford: Isaac Success – 6.32/10
    West Ham United: Andriy Yarmolenko – 6.28/10
    Wolverhampton Wanderers: Morgan Gibbs-White – 6.20/10


Ok. Thanks for the info


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7710
highbury wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Based on WhoScored.com stats
    Arsenal: Stephan Lichtsteiner – 6.27/10
    Bournemouth: Andrew Surman – 6.33/10
    Brighton and Hove Albion: Florin Andone – 6.22/10
    Burnley: Robbie Brady – 6.25/10

    Cardiff City: Kenneth Zohore – 6.31/10
    Chelsea: Olivier Giroud – 6.43/10
    Crystal Palace: Max Meyer – 6.49/10

    Everton: Tom Davies – 6.40/10
    Fulham: Kevin McDonald – 6.15/10
    Huddersfield Town: Adama Diakhaby – 6.08/10

    Leicester City: Kelechi Iheanacho – 6.22/10
    Liverpool: Adam Lallana – 6.53/10
    Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus – 6.64/10
    Manchester United: Andreas Pereira – 6.26/10
    Newcastle United: Yoshinori Muto – 6.23/10
    Southampton: Charlie Austin – 6.27/10

    Tottenham Hotspur: Mousa Dembele – 6.38/10
    Watford: Isaac Success – 6.32/10
    West Ham United: Andriy Yarmolenko – 6.28/10
    Wolverhampton Wanderers: Morgan Gibbs-White – 6.20/10


Ok. Thanks for the info

You are welcome

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 464
Just an observation, but WhoScored might want to update their methodology for calculating ratings. It's odd that only 1 of the 20 listed are defenders, and the one defender generally played as a wingback. Fulham werre the worst defensive side in recent history, but their worst rated player was a midfielder?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44625
Location: Akoko Highlands
olumide wrote:
Just an observation, but WhoScored might want to update their methodology for calculating ratings. It's odd that only 1 of the 20 listed are defenders, and the one defender generally played as a wingback. Fulham werre the worst defensive side in recent history, but their worst rated player was a midfielder?



Look at their pick for Chelsea to know their survey is worth diddly squat.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7710
balo wrote:
olumide wrote:
Just an observation, but WhoScored might want to update their methodology for calculating ratings. It's odd that only 1 of the 20 listed are defenders, and the one defender generally played as a wingback. Fulham werre the worst defensive side in recent history, but their worst rated player was a midfielder?



Look at their pick for Chelsea to know their survey is worth diddly squat.


I have seen many cybereaglelites use WhoScored.com rating to prove Ndidi's performance
you were quiet then.
why una dey open mouth now? :winking:

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 13163
Location: USA
Funny that both kelechi and his replacement at Man City are rated as the worst in their respective clubs

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2723
Location: U.S
Rawlings wrote:
Based on WhoScored.com stats
    Arsenal: Stephan Lichtsteiner – 6.27/10
    Bournemouth: Andrew Surman – 6.33/10
    Brighton and Hove Albion: Florin Andone – 6.22/10
    Burnley: Robbie Brady – 6.25/10

    Cardiff City: Kenneth Zohore – 6.31/10
    Chelsea: Olivier Giroud – 6.43/10
    Crystal Palace: Max Meyer – 6.49/10

    Everton: Tom Davies – 6.40/10
    Fulham: Kevin McDonald – 6.15/10
    Huddersfield Town: Adama Diakhaby – 6.08/10

    Leicester City: Kelechi Iheanacho – 6.22/10
    Liverpool: Adam Lallana – 6.53/10
    Manchester City: Gabriel Jesus – 6.64/10
    Manchester United: Andreas Pereira – 6.26/10
    Newcastle United: Yoshinori Muto – 6.23/10
    Southampton: Charlie Austin – 6.27/10

    Tottenham Hotspur: Mousa Dembele – 6.38/10
    Watford: Isaac Success – 6.32/10
    West Ham United: Andriy Yarmolenko – 6.28/10
    Wolverhampton Wanderers: Morgan Gibbs-White – 6.20/10






Get off kele’s nuts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4489
olumide wrote:
Just an observation, but WhoScored might want to update their methodology for calculating ratings. It's odd that only 1 of the 20 listed are defenders, and the one defender generally played as a wingback. Fulham werre the worst defensive side in recent history, but their worst rated player was a midfielder?


Their player of the season was a defender so :???: .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42124
Location: Pennsylvania
balo wrote:
olumide wrote:
Just an observation, but WhoScored might want to update their methodology for calculating ratings. It's odd that only 1 of the 20 listed are defenders, and the one defender generally played as a wingback. Fulham werre the worst defensive side in recent history, but their worst rated player was a midfielder?



Look at their pick for Chelsea to know their survey is worth diddly squat.


I laughed at that too. More evidence that stats don’t paint the complete picture.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 31731
Location: Your worst Nightmare
When will I learn not to open Kraw krawlings threads?

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14624
Location: Here
Is Dembele still playing for the Spurs?

BTW, what's the name of the guy that grabbed the penalty from the 1st pena taker and missed it badly? He later picked up a fight in the locker room. He has a W. African name if I recall...

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:37 pm
Posts: 1503
Location: Canada
Lies, damn lies and statistics


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group