OUR AGBAYA POLICY AT U20 LEVEL IS ALIVE AND WELL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: OUR AGBAYA POLICY AT U20 LEVEL IS ALIVE AND WELL

Post by Lolly »

txj wrote:
Lolly wrote:
txj wrote:We are still cheating. We always cheat. Cheating is in our DNA...

Its almost as if we are cursed with fraudulent leaders...

Tufiakwa!
You can't blame our leaders for a "young" man who decides to forget his real date of birth, aided and abetted by his mum, dad and siblings.

You don't get it!

This whole cheating scam is being orchestrated by the NFF and our coaches...
No, you don't get it. NFF don't go to academies and football clubs looking for old man who will reduce their ages. Those players are already playing under false identities and false birth records before NFF turns up. I have a long list of players who need my help to introduce them to foreign agents and all of them have lied about their age. They register with an academy and even sometimes the academy owner or coach advises them that nobody will believe their football age but the player will refuse to accept the truth and move to another academy. Also, its more the agent than the NFF who aids them.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:"nigeria wont have same defensive discipline as ukrain therefore us will dominate upfront"
- yankee fox commentator
IT'S THE SAME FREAKING RACIST STEREOTYPE THEY KEEP REPEATING EVERY TOURNAMENT.
I HOPE WE YAMAYAMA DEM LIKE SAY DEM GET ACCIDENT.

NONSENSE.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

And Oremade MAY be the best Nigerian Goal keeper out there...….His technical skills are superb
However...I'll wait for a really tough game before I give him my full endorsement...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Jerome Akor looked better than T Mohamed. Both are mature 19 year olds lol.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

JACKAL wrote:I am watching the Norway vs Uruguay game.: If its any consolation, a few of these Uruguayans don't look U-20 either.... their main star striker looks 30!!
Honestly speaking, using my ageology skills, around 65% of our boys looked over age but if it’s any consolation, at least half or more of the Ukraine team looked well past 25 yrs of age. Even a few of the USA chaps looked closer to 30. Point being it’s hard to tell from looks.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Olawale should be at Afcon not U20 world cup

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

joao wrote:
txj wrote:We are still cheating. We always cheat. Cheating is in our DNA...

Its almost as if we are cursed with fraudulent leaders...

Tufiakwa!

Until you can come up with proof instead of arbitrary insinuations,
please stop wasting cyber space.
Your credibility will always been questioned.
Lai-lai.
Txj is stuck on repeat.
He is basically virtue signaling.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ageologists are back in full force. What a bunch of fools! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The really sad thing is that many of us will privately acknowledge and deep down know that we are cheating. But will keep quiet here and hide behind the moniker of 'evidence '.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
JACKAL wrote:I am watching the Norway vs Uruguay game.: If its any consolation, a few of these Uruguayans don't look U-20 either.... their main star striker looks 30!!
Honestly speaking, using my ageology skills, around 65% of our boys looked over age but if it’s any consolation, at least half or more of the Ukraine team looked well past 25 yrs of age. Even a few of the USA chaps looked closer to 30. Point being it’s hard to tell from looks.
There's no basis to say that about the US or Ukraine.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See how you are quick to deny your fellow ageologists using the same "tool" (looks)...

Of course, we know that they are patently WRONG in these two instances, not because their tool is no longer "working" or is somehow less "reliable" but SOLELY because these guys can back up their listed age with probably verifiably legitimate birth records (not saying that there is no documentation forgery in either country, only that it is unlikely to be the case in such high-profile instances). Nonetheless, RATIONALITY proffers that if the Ageologists' tools fail in one instance, it can fail in others as well. LOL!

Anyway, as I duly noted elsewhere, regardless of whom Nigeria selected (except perhaps ALL Oyinbo-born), TXJ has already concluded that Nigeria was cheating - even before the players were selected!
>
Last edited by Gotti on Sat May 25, 2019 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

JACKAL wrote:My Analysis of the game: Even though we won...it was mostly on the sheer strength of induvial players...Those Qataris were better organized than our team. They played with some really good schemes in the midfield... We will struggle against better teams.
...based on your crying analysis message been sent to fifa to change score to Nigeria 0 Qatar 4. I hope that makes you feel very very better.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

JACKAL wrote:These are the real names and titles of some of our players

Alagba Oremade
Pastor Udo
Chief Offia
Eze Akor Adams
Igwe Ozornwafor
Alhaji Jamil Muhammad
Otunba Salawudeen
You mean the Ukrainian team that played today are actually U20? :shock:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
Why not? If the basis is simply looking at a guy, then certainly some of those in Ukraine and the USA looked over 20. Of course, we do know that none of those USA players are likely over the age but that points to how ridiculous our resident ageologists are. The point, well understood by G4L, is that merely looking at a player and proclaiming the age of a player is really a poor way to determine a player's age. It is hardly better than what was done back in Nigerian High School soccer in the 1970s i.e. using height to determine age of a player. We should have gone past that unhelpful methodology.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What are the mods doing? There is a similar thread to this....we have 4 tournaments to enjoy , instead we are having the same topics with different thread titles. Can this be merged to the u40 thread?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
Why not? If the basis is simply looking at a guy, then certainly some of those in Ukraine and the USA looked over 20. Of course, we do know that none of those USA players are likely over the age but that points to how ridiculous our resident ageologists are. The point, well understood by G4L, is that merely looking at a player and proclaiming the age of a player is really a poor way to determine a player's age. It is hardly better than what was done back in Nigerian High School soccer in the 1970s i.e. using height to determine age of a player. We should have gone past that unhelpful methodology.
Look at TDB's picture below.
He is 19yrs old and the only reason these morons are not questioning his age is becos he was born 'abroad'.
Imagine this same guy was born in Nigeria and went through the very hard life of survival many of our youths have to endure. Not the middle class or 'ajebutter' life, but the tough life that takes it's toll on your skin and your eyes that takes years to correct if ever.

If that were the case with this guy you can bet your last kobo that our resident age verifiers will declare him to be "over 30". Rough up his skin and 'dim' the white of his eyes and he will truly become over-30 according to the wonderful Txj metric.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote:The really sad thing is that many of us will privately acknowledge and deep down know that we are cheating. But will keep quiet here and hide behind the moniker of 'evidence '.
Txj, why should anyone be judged guilty of a crime without evidence?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A

Mr B

I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?
Last edited by Lolly on Mon May 27, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:
txj wrote:The really sad thing is that many of us will privately acknowledge and deep down know that we are cheating. But will keep quiet here and hide behind the moniker of 'evidence '.
Jungle justice ....even though txj no longer lives in Nigeria, he condemns without convictions
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I look at overall body features not just the face. Jerome Akor Adam's is mature for his age.

Olawale
ALIU
Rabiu
Utin
Jamil
Tijani
Offia
Maxwell

are mature for their age

I think Kingsley, Ozoronwafor, Bashiru, Nnamdi, Makanjoula, andZaccalla are U20. Zaccalla look like he is 14.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cristao II wrote:
Because the system is corrupt. Look at the MRI failure rate for the U17 team.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Just like how the IOC banned Russia for systemic doping. I think FIFA .might need to ban Nigeria for systemic corruption at age grade competitions.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ohenhen1 wrote:Just like how the IOC banned Russia for systemic doping. I think FIFA .might need to ban Nigeria for systemic corruption at age grade competitions.
Fortunately, FIFA won't use stupid ageology tools to establish cases and I'm sure IOC followed due process.

However, you are encouraged to file your case with FIFA against the players that you have accused of cheating :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *