Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50403
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Evidence of the Holocaust is not anecdotal, for God's sake.

Abegi tell him...
But sadly that's the sort of leap of logic that underlies Ageology! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy is notorious.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26115
Location: The Kingdom
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:27 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50403
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Image

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26115
Location: The Kingdom
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.


Well, I will tell you now that Mr B was 17 in the picture above. And Mr A was 22. Now, could you tell from the pictures that Mr B was under 20? But I bet you can believe the Mr A is 22.

And let me add that Mr A and Mr B are the same person - Divine Oduduru. Divine was 17 in the picture taken in 2014 when he won silver in the World Junior Athletics Championship. And in 2018, 4 years later he looks much younger now that he lives and competes in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Oduduru

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48846
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Image

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.
...also the issue at hand, do the 2 track athlete picture above look the purported age (until it was explained to you)?

We are a corrupted people, I don't support the cheating, at the end of the day na folks like you go say well done, ranka dede to all the thieving administrators in Nigeria.

An 18 year old and below can look older depending the individuals life style environment, up bringing.
These things can be fixed from elementary school onward, but no, they want to cut corners.
In the 70s secondary school level football tournaments, the officials tend to use height, and they will bring this long ruler to the field to measure players.
Many "over aged" players will device technique to stunt their height so as to conform with acceptable measure.
This is over 40 years ago, till now nothing has been done to fix it.
Instead we wait until the eve of a tournament to lambaste players, make mockery of the whole people, when it is only a few that are the real frauds.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82766
Location: Earth
The 12 months of summer back home hits our faces ...our melanin goes into overdrive. and when in colder climates it softens.

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 47122
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
I used to be one of those who felt that there are still folks born and raised in Naijaria who use their real age in athletics/sports.

So, "I comment my reserve".

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 13482
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
:roll: The goalkeeper

Image
Image

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60514
Olawale is a mature 19 year old.

Why is he not at Afcon?

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24857
Location: your girls place
If Zion Williamson was born in Nigeria, You lot will claim that he us at least 35. When will you learn that you cannot tell someones age by just looking at a still frame passport like photo. Most atheletes at 20 look older than their peers especially those that grew up in harsh environments.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60514
Waffiman wrote:
More things change, the more they stay the same. Social media is cruel with even more direct and ruthless criticisms of the player's ages, than here on CE. This debate is as old as the hills. It is most unfortunate that we have to go through this at every junior tournament.

Image

Image

Image

Image

It is too late for these criticisms now. Let's support our team. I know I am.



It is not only about the face. Look at the body feature too. There are several age cheats in the team.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60514
bret- hart wrote:
If Zion Williamson was born in Nigeria, You lot will claim that he us at least 35. When will you learn that you cannot tell someones age by just looking at a still frame passport like photo. Most atheletes at 20 look older than their peers especially those that grew up in harsh environments.


The problem with your argument is Nigeria has been caught cheating in the past. The country also keeps poor records. it is easy to falsify records by bribing a civil servant.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60514
After looking T Mohammed picture and how he looked against Qatar. Is he truly 19 years old?

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48846
ohenhen1 wrote:
After looking T Mohammed picture and how he looked against Qatar. Is he truly 19 years old?
...no he's 91. Now you satisfied?

I agree with your earlier comment, we keeping poor record, and having been caught cheating in the past.
But looks don't determine age, that's why in the USA to buy alcohol the law requires you to still show ID even with hair full of grey, and wrinkled face. Because many young teens can easily pass for an adult, especially the female.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48846
Senator WIRES wrote:
:roll: The goalkeeper

Image
...I have seen worse roughness, na condition make crayfish bend, so to say. When I visit home many of my age mates will marvel at my well being.
Even a naija police once said "you from abroad, see smooth skin" after I lied that I am from Onitsha just get away from shakedown. This was in 1999.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50403
mcal wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Image

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.
...also the issue at hand, do the 2 track athlete picture above look the purported age (until it was explained to you)?

We are a corrupted people, I don't support the cheating, at the end of the day na folks like you go say well done, ranka dede to all the thieving administrators in Nigeria.

An 18 year old and below can look older depending the individuals life style environment, up bringing.
These things can be fixed from elementary school onward, but no, they want to cut corners.
In the 70s secondary school level football tournaments, the officials tend to use height, and they will bring this long ruler to the field to measure players.
Many "over aged" players will device technique to stunt their height so as to conform with acceptable measure.
This is over 40 years ago, till now nothing has been done to fix it.
Instead we wait until the eve of a tournament to lambaste players, make mockery of the whole people, when it is only a few that are the real frauds.


I don't understand your post because it seems to have completely misunderstood my post.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50403
Lolly wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.


Well, I will tell you now that Mr B was 17 in the picture above. And Mr A was 22. Now, could you tell from the pictures that Mr B was under 20? But I bet you can believe the Mr A is 22.

And let me add that Mr A and Mr B are the same person - Divine Oduduru. Divine was 17 in the picture taken in 2014 when he won silver in the World Junior Athletics Championship. And in 2018, 4 years later he looks much younger now that he lives and competes in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Oduduru


Don't waste your time explaining, I know about the above pictures.

Besides, we have flogged this horse to death on this forum. Not once have I claimed there were over age. I have no proof and experience over the years have taught me to be cautious despite overwhelming evidence of our systematic and institutional age cheating history in these age grade tournaments.

Also, the pictures you have posted are exceptions and not the norm, so it holds no basis whatsoever in logic or evidence. It proves absolutely nothing. An exceptional circumstance has never equated to the norm. To be brutally honest, your pictures are nothing but a poor attempt to normalise the abnormal.

I do not know those players, I have no proof of cheating, so it will be wrong of me to make any categorical claim or accusations.

However, from those pictures, given our history of age cheating and the endemic corruption that permeates every aspect of our football, I am left with no choice but to have strong suspicions of age cheating. Note, this is not the same as saying they are definitely age cheats.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48846
Waffiman wrote:
I don't understand your post because it seems to have completely misunderstood my post.
...ok, nothing really makes sense in our contraption, example the ongoing money transfer saga too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 13482
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
ohenhen1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
More things change, the more they stay the same. Social media is cruel with even more direct and ruthless criticisms of the player's ages, than here on CE. This debate is as old as the hills. It is most unfortunate that we have to go through this at every junior tournament.

Image

It is too late for these criticisms now. Let's support our team. I know I am.



It is not only about the face. Look at the body feature too. There are several age cheats in the team.


:biggrin: One of the boys is definitely a "breda" from Ashanti Kingdom :woot:

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26115
Location: The Kingdom
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.


Well, I will tell you now that Mr B was 17 in the picture above. And Mr A was 22. Now, could you tell from the pictures that Mr B was under 20? But I bet you can believe the Mr A is 22.

And let me add that Mr A and Mr B are the same person - Divine Oduduru. Divine was 17 in the picture taken in 2014 when he won silver in the World Junior Athletics Championship. And in 2018, 4 years later he looks much younger now that he lives and competes in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Oduduru


Don't waste your time explaining, I know about the above pictures.

Besides, we have flogged this horse to death on this forum. Not once have I claimed there were over age. I have no proof and experience over the years have taught me to be cautious despite overwhelming evidence of our systematic and institutional age cheating history in these age grade tournaments.

Also, the pictures you have posted are exceptions and not the norm, so it holds no basis whatsoever in logic or evidence. It proves absolutely nothing. An exceptional circumstance has never equated to the norm. To be brutally honest, your pictures are nothing but a poor attempt to normalise the abnormal.

I do not know those players, I have no proof of cheating, so it will be wrong of me to make any categorical claim or accusations.

However, from those pictures, given our history of age cheating and the endemic corruption that permeates every aspect of our football, I am left with no choice but to have strong suspicions of age cheating. Note, this is not the same as saying they are definitely age cheats.


Calm down bro. You do get emotional in your posts sometimes.

My initial post was directed at the ageologists who have mastered the art of guessing peoples ages by their looks. Since you decided to respond on their behalf, my second posts was in response to your comment about a player being under 20 years old and under. Does Oduduru look under 20 years in his pic? I will say he doesn't. Does he look 22 years today? I will say he does. So in answer to your question, it is difficult to tell in some instances if a player is 20 years or under no matter how rugged, tough or smooth he looks.

But I will also add that I have always said and will say it again that majority of Nigerian footballers don't use their real age. And I have protested to the NFF on a couple of occasions, one leading to some players being dropped from one of the U-20 tournaments. The sad truth is some are even in the right age bracket but will still reduce their age a little to make room for increased youth football opportunities. Anyone who follows our football (and I am not talking about those who rely on CE for their Nigerian football news) which you know I do, is aware of what goes on with crooked agents, coaches and academies. No need denying it.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50403
Lolly wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Lolly wrote:
A small test for my fellow ageologists.

Who is older?

Mr A
Image

Mr B
Image



I will continue asking until I get an answer from our CE ageologists. Who is older?


Don't obfuscate. This is not about older. This is about being under 20 years old and under.

Do the players above look the ages they purport to be? That's the issue at hand. Many will say yes they do, many will say no, they do not. In fact going by Twitter and Facebook, the vast majority of Nigerians believe they are way older than the ages the purport to be.

My personal position is, I suspect they are not the ages they purport to be. I do not have proof, but my strong suspicions remain.


Well, I will tell you now that Mr B was 17 in the picture above. And Mr A was 22. Now, could you tell from the pictures that Mr B was under 20? But I bet you can believe the Mr A is 22.

And let me add that Mr A and Mr B are the same person - Divine Oduduru. Divine was 17 in the picture taken in 2014 when he won silver in the World Junior Athletics Championship. And in 2018, 4 years later he looks much younger now that he lives and competes in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Oduduru


Don't waste your time explaining, I know about the above pictures.

Besides, we have flogged this horse to death on this forum. Not once have I claimed there were over age. I have no proof and experience over the years have taught me to be cautious despite overwhelming evidence of our systematic and institutional age cheating history in these age grade tournaments.

Also, the pictures you have posted are exceptions and not the norm, so it holds no basis whatsoever in logic or evidence. It proves absolutely nothing. An exceptional circumstance has never equated to the norm. To be brutally honest, your pictures are nothing but a poor attempt to normalise the abnormal.

I do not know those players, I have no proof of cheating, so it will be wrong of me to make any categorical claim or accusations.

However, from those pictures, given our history of age cheating and the endemic corruption that permeates every aspect of our football, I am left with no choice but to have strong suspicions of age cheating. Note, this is not the same as saying they are definitely age cheats.


Calm down bro. You do get emotional in your posts sometimes.

My initial post was directed at the ageologists who have mastered the art of guessing peoples ages by their looks. Since you decided to respond on their behalf, my second posts was in response to your comment about a player being under 20 years old and under. Does Oduduru look under 20 years in his pic? I will say he doesn't. Does he look 22 years today? I will say he does. So in answer to your question, it is difficult to tell in some instances if a player is 20 years or under no matter how rugged, tough or smooth he looks.

But I will also add that I have always said and will say it again that majority of Nigerian footballers don't use their real age. And I have protested to the NFF on a couple of occasions, one leading to some players being dropped from one of the U-20 tournaments. The sad truth is some are even in the right age bracket but will still reduce their age a little to make room for increased youth football opportunities. Anyone who follows our football (and I am not talking about those who rely on CE for their Nigerian football news) which you know I do, is aware of what goes on with crooked agents, coaches and academies. No need denying it.


No bro, I am not getting emotional. However. I just feel this whole thing is unfair on the players who are not age cheats.

In effect, we are both saying the same thing.

Whilst I believe there are some age cheats, what has now become the real problem is every player in these aged competitions are now seen as age cheats. For example, Johnathan Zaccalla is no age cheat but he is now tarred with the same brush of being a cheat by association. This is the real unfairness in the system.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30077
Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:
The CE archives are an interesting repository of information sometimes.

The same slew of characters like Damunk, Gotti and EII can be found criticizing those who dared to question Yomi Tella’s team and asking for evidence.

We have since come to find out that the suspicious patterns that were highlighted by the whistleblowers was indeed well founded.

Just like it was for the 1989 team, the 2013, 2005, the Chukwudi team, etc.

Btw, what exactly is it that supposedly "was indeed well founded"? :blink:

Is it that the purportedly then "36-year-old" Dele Ajiboye is still active 12 years later and was even recently called up by Oyinbo coach Gernot Rohr to the main SE squad (after starring for the CHAN SEs)? Or is it that of the Spain U17 team in the same 2007 U17 WC tournament (that the Tella team only managed to beat via a PK shootout), only GK De Gea has gone on to be an establish senior international for Spain (with "stars" like Bojan being a bench player at second divsion Stoke City)? Or is it that several of the other U17 teams at the same 2007 U17 (including powerhouses like France and Argentina) have not even had a single player on their team become establish internationals at the senior level?
>



Nice try as always Gotti!

Let's take Spain as an example from above:

You become an established international by becoming an established senior team player, so the frame of reference should be both international as well as senior team careers, as well as longevity in the game.

So what about the following:

Nacho
Camacho
Falque
Illaramendi

However, that is not to completely discount your point that the attrition rate is high in the transition from youth to senior football.

But that does not begin to explain several other issues. For one, the issue of longevity at senior level...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30077
joao wrote:
txj wrote:
joao wrote:
txj wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
txj wrote:
The really sad thing is that many of us will privately acknowledge and deep down know that we are cheating. But will keep quiet here and hide behind the moniker of 'evidence '.
Txj, why should anyone be judged guilty of a crime without evidence?
Because Txj feels so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
It’s not the job of any itinerant internet poster to ‘find evidence ‘. That is frankly a basic misunderstanding of how things work in real life.

But what he/she can do is shine a light on suspicious patterns or observations.

Quite interesting reasoning indeed.
Now, this summed up Txj's perspective on things 'in real life'.
Talk about self indictment. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You’ve neither said nor contributed anything. Except the self congratulations...

...And what you've insisted on makes sense, only to you.
After all these years of your riding the high horse, you have yet to make any sense besides accusations and insinuations.
A true crime buster, with regards the issue, would have presented clear evidence besides guessing on a person's age based
on pictures.
Furthermore, please speak for yourself, and stop the generalizing. What's with
Quote:
We are still cheating. We always cheat. Cheating is in our DNA...

I guess you are seeking company, but please stick with facts, and know your kind.


Its the job of the police to bust crime...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cmoke, Google [Bot], maceo4, oyek, Zelex and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group