NFA MADE A GREAT MISTAKE SACKING ONIGBINDE...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

Look here all, lets me realistic, Onigbinde brought discipline and cohesion to the SE but he simply doesnt have the technical know how( as all other Nigerian coaches -ahmodu etc included) to raise a world class team....a coach who doesnt know how to change the pattern of a game while it is going on..once he decides on what to play b4 a game, he cant change it even if his team is losing 10-nil...he cant even make a simple substitution unless the player is injured...
if Onigbinde had been coaching morocco he wouldnt have the guts lai lai to bring in hadji..or remember our game against SA during the 2000 nations cup? i cant even imagine Onigbinde bringing that type of revolutionary pattern we used.
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

so__so_scandalous wrote:omotori,

My not belonging to the short-sighted overreacting caucus that you are a pert of doesn't mean I am a waste of cyber-space. If Agali had put away that easy chance in the dying minutes, Chukwu would have been a hero in your eyes. Fair weather people like you belong in a wardrobe with all the other cockroaches of life
Easy chance??? Kie!!! na wa for poeple o!!! we must have been watching a difeerent game!!! if that was an easy finish! in that case what was Yaks slide wide??? after a beauty pass from Aga?
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

you guys fail to realize that most good coaches do not want to coach niaja becasue of alll our lack and inability to get ourshit together!! and those willing are gonna want to get paid!!! NFA always looking to cut coners and expect results!!!! myfriend bottom line.. we need a coach that has brains!!! and CCC does not have it!!!
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

platinum wrote:CCC is worse than pa oni who was worse than amodu. Point is we cant keep cutting corners and expecting succeed. CCC should never have been hired in the first place. The fact that Kenya went on the upward incline after throwing him out is enough justification. Continuity doesnt count for spit when u know nothing. the only continuity u get is what we see - woeful performances!
The anger here is more at the performance than at the loss.

"O,how i wish this tourney was being held in Lagos, CCC and the FA officials would have gotten the jungle justice they deserve on the spot! :evil: :x
"

hehehehehehe i agree with you sha!!! :D :lol:
VINDAVE
Re: NFA MADE A GREAT MISTAKE SACKING ONIGBINDE...

Post by VINDAVE »

sunshinestar wrote:We had a bad team in Mali 2002 although not as bad as CCC's squad.When Igbin took charge he brought discipline and live into the team,we had just one point at the last WC but then we played well throughout.From our friendlies against Scotland,Ireland etc,it was clear SE were making some progress.Nigeria have not played well since CCC took charge,0-3 to Brazil,indifferent ANC qualifier are enough to tell us we had an incompetent man as our coach,infact we could have missed out!Igbin certainly is not the best coach we can have but if he had been retained he would have made more progress than CCC.I hope Ogunjobi and his NFA dudes can see that they have failed the nation.It is sad,sad indeed.
We you change your mind if chukwu gets to the final? will your rating be like this:

1.CHUCKUW (For getting to the final or winning the cup)
2. Amodu for getting to S/Final and qualifying us for WC
3. Pa Oni - for conceeding just 3 goals and not getting thru 2nd round.

LET US WAIT AND SEE.
khalela

Post by khalela »

Stopyra10 wrote:you guys fail to realize that most good coaches do not want to coach niaja becasue of alll our lack and inability to get ourshit together!! and those willing are gonna want to get paid!!! NFA always looking to cut coners and expect results!!!! myfriend bottom line.. we need a coach that has brains!!! and CCC does not have it!!!
God will bless you plenty. Tomorrow now they will give us some cheap buster cos they think we are fools!
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

I watched NIG VS ENG game yesterday. If we play like that, we will win morroco game. All the striker get service but they cannot convert cos they too light weight, over dribbling and selfishness. We have a midfield in that game. christopher,opabumi, obiora and okocha was in the middle and we gat only 2 strikers. That game is the last best game that nigeira has played.
papa kojo
Egg
Egg

Post by papa kojo »

CANT WE TRY AN AMODU/ONIGBINDE CREW? THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE REQUIRED SOLUTION.
ONIGBIDE WILL INSTILL DISCIPLINE WHILE AMODU WILL WORK ON THE TACTICS. THIS COMBINATION IS BETTER (AND MUCH CHEAPER) THAN ROBSON.
Who said Onigbide's eagles was "JUNK"
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

papa kojo wrote:CANT WE TRY AN AMODU/ONIGBINDE CREW? THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE REQUIRED SOLUTION.
ONIGBIDE WILL INSTILL DISCIPLINE WHILE AMODU WILL WORK ON THE TACTICS. THIS COMBINATION IS BETTER (AND MUCH CHEAPER) THAN ROBSON.
The duo cannot and will never work together...that I know, and I bet you 1naija will ensure that. I am even sure that as we speak he is calling Ahmodu to stay away from backstabber :P :P :P :P
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On paper it looks good, in practice it will be a disaster. AO will never take instructions from Amodu while Amodu will not want to listen to what AO has to say. I mean who will be the captian of that ship?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

so__so_scandalous wrote:omotori,

My not belonging to the short-sighted overreacting caucus that you are a pert of doesn't mean I am a waste of cyber-space. If Agali had put away that easy chance in the dying minutes, Chukwu would have been a hero in your eyes. Fair weather people like you belong in a wardrobe with all the other cockroaches of life
you are really even more of a hypocrite. so how do you suggest coaches should be judged. by the number of near-misses or the actual final score.

I actually thought you were kidding with your post but it seems you are desperate as a rat fleeing a sinking ship.

let me ask you, how many easy chances did Morrocco miss too. Morrocco is today celebrating their victory as a team. Meanwhile you are desperately looking for individuals to blame so you can continue to glorify coach Chukwu.

the biggest mistake CCC made was in fielding an overly attack-oriented team in the first game of a tournament when most countries go with balance. that was the big opportunity missed, and not Agalis chance.
iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

on the green grass, we shall win
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Baba Oni no dey siddon,Chukwu sef no dey stand up :lol: :lol: :lol: