Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8372
Location: Canada
Soooooo ..is there any Nigerian goal keeper rumour ? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60230
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Soooooo ..is there any Nigerian goal keeper rumour ? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Uzoho returned to Deportive after the end of his loan spell in Cyprus.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17542
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Any news of the current U17 players moving to Europe?

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8773
Manchester evening news is reporting that Manchester United are interested in signing Leicester city's Nigerian international midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17403
Dammy wrote:
Manchester evening news is reporting that Manchester United are interested in signing Leicester city's Nigerian international midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi.


Wow! Yes indeed-di :thumbs:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36971
Dammy wrote:
Manchester evening news is reporting that Manchester United are interested in signing Leicester city's Nigerian international midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi.

God let this not be true,you tuen down Barca and want to choose Manu?,Go to PSG that were on their knees begging in April before your agent insult them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2137
Reuben Yem, right full back has joined Gent from Trecin.

He is also from the famous GBS academy where kalu, moses, ahmed musa, zubairu, azango came from.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17403
chief nfachairman wrote:
Reuben Yem, right full back has joined Gent from Trecin.

He is also from the famous GBS academy where kalu, moses, ahmed musa, zubairu, azango came from.


Nice. What happened to Azango at Gent?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82134
Location: Earth
6 pages, and not a single serious signing ...smh

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8773
Bigpokey24 wrote:
6 pages, and not a single serious signing ...smh

Official: Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee joins Augsburg from relegated Hannover 96.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13131
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
6 pages, and not a single serious signing ...smh

Official: Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee joins Augsburg from relegated Hannover 96.


we moved AFCON to summer to get our players into clubs like Augsburg :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8773
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
6 pages, and not a single serious signing ...smh

Official: Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee joins Augsburg from relegated Hannover 96.


we moved AFCON to summer to get our players into clubs like Augsburg :clap: :clap:

They're a Bundesliga side like Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Paderborn etc.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13131
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
6 pages, and not a single serious signing ...smh

Official: Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee joins Augsburg from relegated Hannover 96.


we moved AFCON to summer to get our players into clubs like Augsburg :clap: :clap:


They're a Bundesliga side like Paderborn.


Very correct!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Posts: 1700
Dammy wrote:
Manchester evening news is reporting that Manchester United are interested in signing Leicester city's Nigerian international midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi.


I think i made a comment a while back that of the Top 6 clubs, I see Ndidi fiting only in Man U and to a lesser extent Arsenal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:52 am
Posts: 11080
Location: USA
Bayern Munich is said to have officially made an offer of €35m, for Everton's Henry Onyekuru.

_________________
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82134
Location: Earth
okidoki wrote:
Bayern Munich is said to have officially made an offer of €35m, for Everton's Henry Onyekuru.

link

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:19 pm 
Online

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10594
Bigpokey24 wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Bayern Munich is said to have officially made an offer of €35m, for Everton's Henry Onyekuru.

link



Not trying to be a spoiler, but 35 million seems a bit generous to Everton


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:52 am
Posts: 11080
Location: USA
Bayern Munich is said to have officially made an offer of €35m, for Everton's Henry Onyekuru.

_________________
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2137
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Reuben Yem, right full back has joined Gent from Trecin.

He is also from the famous GBS academy where kalu, moses, ahmed musa, zubairu, azango came from.


Nice. What happened to Azango at Gent?


He hardly made match day squad and I understand he's now going out on loan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13131
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Bayern Munich is said to have officially made an offer of €35m, for Everton's Henry Onyekuru.

link



Not trying to be a spoiler, but 35 million seems a bit generous to Everton


How much will you suggest? Afterall, they paid more than 60 million euros for Richarlison from Watford. Perhaps a name like Onyekurilison would earn him some damn respect! One was the highest goal scorer in a league, the other has never been.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2903
Yap exactly danfo. If he was Brazilian and has shown onyekuru talent in the last 3 seasons, dude will go for more prize.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 2903
But we need sources when claiming “official” bid. Chai, SE is due for its own superstar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 25029
Location: Ikeja
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Reuben Yem, right full back has joined Gent from Trecin.

He is also from the famous GBS academy where kalu, moses, ahmed musa, zubairu, azango came from.


Nice. What happened to Azango at Gent?


Sadly he flopped like Gong at Vitesse.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Odas and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group