2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:On the down side, Leicester City has released Habib Makanjuola today...
Makanjuola was the former Chelsea prospect who made the 2013 U17 squad.
Habib was the entertaining ball juggler before he got snapped up by Chelsea.
Na wa o.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:Valencia, Seville and Real Betis have made offers for Henry Onyekuru.
Arsenal and Lyon have put in bids of £12 million for Dennis Bonaventure.
The Sun reports that Southampton have agreed a fee of £13.5 million with La Spezia for the transfer of Nigerian forward, David Okereke.
Seems like this summer will be a hit for Nigerian players.
Fake News. Where are the sources? You know better than that, even Niajant.com will write a story and use itself as a source just to post it on CE. i suggest you start a fake news site so you can post your own stories. :laugh:
Why don't you use your brains and Google up the information before calling it fake?
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:Valencia, Seville and Real Betis have made offers for Henry Onyekuru.
The Sun reports that Southampton have agreed a fee of £13.5 million with La Spezia for the transfer of Nigerian forward, David Okereke.
Fake News. Where are the sources? You know better than that, even Niajant.com will write a story and use itself as a source just to post it on CE. i suggest you start a fake news site so you can post your own stories. :laugh:
Why don't you use your brains and Google up the information before calling it fake?
My Brain tells me there's a lot of fake news on the internet specifcally designed for mugus and magas to use a legit source. We have standards here! Gotta a story? Post your source oor source the story yourself.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:
My Brain tells me there's a lot of fake news on the internet specifcally designed for mugus and magas to use a legit source. We have standards here! Gotta a story? Post your source oor source the story yourself.
Henry Onyekuru Update
Henry Onyekuru’s agent William D’Avila has confirmed Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis have submitted offers for his client this summer.

Onyekuru spent last season on loan at Galatasaray and revealed he could return to Turkey next season.

Speaking to Radyospor via Sport Witness D’Avila said: “For Henry, we’ve received many offers from Spain. Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis have submitted their offers.

“Espanyol are also interested in him. But Henry is very happy at Galatasaray, we are working hard to keep him at Galatasaray.

“Everton are also looking to allow him to stay at Galatasaray. They have four similar wingers and they are happy with his progress in Turkey.

“Let’s see what happens. This is a complicated process. But if you ask Henry he wants to stay at Galatasaray.”
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... m-16332967
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dammy wrote:
Your fake brain should be able to recognise genuine and reputable news outlets just like it recognises original amala outlets!
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Your fake brain should be able to recognise genuine and reputable news outlets just like it recognises original amala outlets!
Let me type in in pidgin.

Ol boi, if u get tori wey u wan pos u mos also pos de link to place wia u carry tori come from. We no be googu univacity hia, we no dey do resach. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Let me type in in pidgin.

Ol boi, if u get tori wey u wan pos u mos also pos de link to place wia u carry tori come from. We no be googu univacity hia, we no dey do resach. :thumb:
Get off your lazy arse, and do some gaddem research before you type rubbish! Otherwise you would end up looking stupid pidgin or not! Damunk has shown you the way.
Last edited by Dammy on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Henry Onyekuru Update
Henry Onyekuru’s agent William D’Avila has confirmed Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis have submitted offers for his client this summer.

Onyekuru spent last season on loan at Galatasaray and revealed he could return to Turkey next season.

Speaking to Radyospor via Sport Witness D’Avila said: “For Henry, we’ve received many offers from Spain. Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis have submitted their offers.

“Espanyol are also interested in him. But Henry is very happy at Galatasaray, we are working hard to keep him at Galatasaray.

“Everton are also looking to allow him to stay at Galatasaray. They have four similar wingers and they are happy with his progress in Turkey.

“Let’s see what happens. This is a complicated process. But if you ask Henry he wants to stay at Galatasaray.”
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... m-16332967
Well done!
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Valencia, Sevilla, or Betis will be good for Onyekuru
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

olu wrote:Valencia, Sevilla, or Betis will be good for Onyekuru
:agree:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote:
olu wrote:Valencia, Sevilla, or Betis will be good for Onyekuru
:agree:

No way. Athletico or stay put. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Whos is this Dennis, Emmanuel

https://talksport.com/football/545805/a ... -carrasco/

Arsenal and Lyon have made £12million bids for Emmanuel Dennis, the Nigerian striker who plays for Club Brugge.

The 21-year-old scored seven goals in Belgium's top flight last season, and has caught the eye of teams from across Europe.

Fanatik say Fenerbahce are also keen on the young forward, though only the Gunners and Lyon have actually submitted offers so far.

Unai Emery is keen on bringing a new striker to the Emirates this summer, with Danny Welbeck leaving and doubts over the futures of first-choice pair Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote:Whos is this Dennis, Emmanuel

https://talksport.com/football/545805/a ... -carrasco/

Arsenal and Lyon have made £12million bids for Emmanuel Dennis, the Nigerian striker who plays for Club Brugge.

The 21-year-old scored seven goals in Belgium's top flight last season, and has caught the eye of teams from across Europe.

Fanatik say Fenerbahce are also keen on the young forward, though only the Gunners and Lyon have actually submitted offers so far.

Unai Emery is keen on bringing a new striker to the Emirates this summer, with Danny Welbeck leaving and doubts over the futures of first-choice pair Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette.

Can’t get a work permit. Fake news
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I hope Ola Aina and Vic Mo returns to Chelsea
.sarri is almost gone
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Seems like Arsenal is linked to everyone.

Agents just using the Arsenal rumor to spark interest in their clients.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I hope Ola Aina and Vic Mo returns to Chelsea
.sarri is almost gone

I hear Torino is signing Aina on a permanent deal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Zero interest in Ighalo????? (Yet he is set to lead Nigeria’s attack at the up coming Tournament) it would appear no one is interested in non scoring strikers!!!
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

ohenhen1 wrote:
.sarri is almost gone

It's not official yet, I'm not sure if Chelsea's transfer block has anything to do with it. All major Italian news outlets report it as a done deal but the clubs haven't said a peep yet.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Paveman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
.sarri is almost gone

It's not official yet, I'm not sure if Chelsea's transfer block has anything to do with it. All major Italian news outlets report it as a done deal but the clubs haven't said a peep yet.
I hope it is a done deal because the lad has done well at Torino. No going back to Chelsea and having to deal with decisions that impact negatively on his future.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Paveman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
.sarri is almost gone

Any news on the proposed transfer of David Okereke and Victor Osimhen to Sassuolo and Atalanta respectively?
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Flex Swift wrote:Zero interest in Ighalo????? (Yet he is set to lead Nigeria’s attack at the up coming Tournament) it would appear no one is interested in non scoring strikers!!!

But he is high on Confidence unlike Kelechi.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Dammy wrote:
Paveman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
.sarri is almost gone

Any news on the proposed transfer of David Okereke and Victor Osimhen to Sassuolo and Atalanta respectively?
There is nothing official about Okereke or Osimhen.
Word in the grapevine is that Okereke has had an offer from Southampton which has been refused and a whole list of teams are looking out for him but no concrete offers yet.

Osimhen is still not anywhere close to Atalanta who are interested in him. Milan have also come forward but nothing official. Time will tell