2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by wale1974 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Awoniyi reported heading to Nice on loan. keeps getting better. I will be damned if we dont have a world-class striker in a couple of yrs.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/08/02/a ... liverpool/

Ligue 1 is going to be a must-watch league this season.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Awoniyi reported heading to Nice on loan. keeps getting better. I be damned if we dont have a world class striker in a couple yrs.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/08/02/a ... liverpool/
Hmmm, this would be great. He gets to work with my man, Patrick Vieira. I hope it works out.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Arsenal Midfielder Nwakali Close To Transfer To Spanish Club SD Huesca
Published: August 02, 2019

Spanish Segunda División club SD Huesca are on the verge of announcing the capture of Nigeria U23 international Kelechi Nwakali.

Dario AS is reporting that Nwakali will sign a two-year contract with SD Huesca after ending his association with Arsenal.

Although the Gunners are not getting a transfer fee, they have included a sell-on clause in the deal taking the Nigerian to the Azulgranas.

Arsenal paid more than three million euros to sign Nwakali from Diamond Academy in the summer of 2016 but he has not played competitively for their teams because of a work permit obstacle.

In his first season on the books of the Emirates outfit, he was loaned out to MVV Maastricht before loan spells at VVV Venlo and Porto B.

SD Huesca were relegated from La Liga at the end of the season after finishing nineteenth.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

chief nfachairman wrote:Arsenal Midfielder Nwakali Close To Transfer To Spanish Club SD Huesca

Spanish Segunda División club SD Huesca are on the verge of announcing the capture of Nigeria U23 international Kelechi Nwakali.

Dario AS is reporting that Nwakali will sign a two-year contract with SD Huesca after ending his association with Arsenal.

Although the Gunners are not getting a transfer fee, they have included a sell-on clause in the deal taking the Nigerian to the Azulgranas.

Arsenal paid more than three million euros to sign Nwakali from Diamond Academy in the summer of 2016 but he has not played competitively for their teams because of a work permit obstacle.

In his first season on the books of the Emirates outfit, he was loaned out to MVV Maastricht before loan spells at VVV Venlo and Porto B.

SD Huesca were relegated from La Liga at the end of the season after finishing nineteenth.
Hopefully, Nwakali can get his game going. Good to move away from Arsenal. He can always get to the big time if his game begins to show improvement at the club level and he gets NT games under his belt. I wish him the best.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not a bad move. He is only 21. If he gets consistent playing time he can revive his career the way Oshimen and Awoniyi have done (to a lesser extent).
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Reports in Spain suggest that Nigerian international midfielder, Uche Agbo, is on the verge of re-joining Granada on loan from Standard Liege.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:Arsenal Midfielder Nwakali Close To Transfer To Spanish Club SD Huesca

Kai.... na our golden boy dem dey dash somebori like dis? :shock: Will he get wages? Abi na room and board only>
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Something is obviously going on with Nwakali that we know nothing about. It says a lot that he is only able to land in a relegated team on a free transfer. Even teams like Atletico Madrid who have seen him up close aren’t impressed enough to take a chance on him. That is very curious, to say the least :!:

Cheers.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Nothing going on with him, just did not work out. Good to see that he listened to advice and went to Spain not Belgium.....

He is a deep lying playmaker and no other league celebrates this than Spain.....if he is going to be the player we want him to be....this is it for him
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enyi wrote:Nothing going on with him, just did not work out. Good to see that he listened to advice and went to Spain not Belgium.....

He is a deep lying playmaker and no other league celebrates this than Spain.....if he is going to be the player we want him to be....this is it for him
Kpom! Unfortunately, owngoal is reporting that his agents are resisting the move because the wages are much lower than what he's getting at Arsenal and prefers to go Belgium or France. Imho, nwakali hasn't shown that he's willing to make the sacrifice necessary to succeed. He must make this move to get better otherwise he'll be in Croatia in a yr. Segunda div teams play some of the best football of any lower league teams, believe it or not but teams like Watford and Everton are no better in the quality of football than Huesca. The boy might just be plain lazy.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enyi wrote:Nothing going on with him, just did not work out. Good to see that he listened to advice and went to Spain not Belgium.....

Kpom! Unfortunately, owngoal is reporting that his agents are resisting the move because the wages are much lower than what he's getting at Arsenal and prefers to go Belgium or France. Imho, nwakali hasn't shown that he's willing to make the sacrifice necessary to succeed. He must make this move to get better otherwise he'll be in Croatia in a yr. Segunda div teams play some of the best football of any lower league teams, believe it or not but teams like Watford and Everton are no better in the quality of football than Huesca. The boy might just be plain lazy.
I guess it must be hard for a young 20 year old to see a pay cut as anything other than a downturn in his career.
He needs good advisers, self-belief and to focus.
Maybe winning the U17 Golden Boot made him take a little too much for granted.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Dammy wrote:Reports in Spain suggest that Nigerian international midfielder, Uche Agbo, is on the verge of re-joining Granada on loan from Standard Liege.
Theyve got Ramon Azeez playing that same position and he's been top notch in spain this season. Like competition amongst brothers.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Spanish Segunda is a competitive league. It is above the MLS and the Championship. Good move for Nwakili if he gets regular playing time. Hopefully he can then use it as a spring board to a bigger move. Huesca just got relegated. Hopefully they can be promoted back to the Santander.

[/video]
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Kai.... na our golden boy dem dey dash somebori like dis? :shock: Will he get wages? Abi na room and board only>
:bump:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Marca is reporting that Leganes have offered £4.5 million to Chelsea for the permanent signing of Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo.
I am happy
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
olu wrote:It's being reported that Onyekuru may turn down the Monaco move and stay at Galatasary instead. Anyone know if the reports online are credible?
He is under contract to Everton. I don’t think he has that option. Everton can send to football purgatory for the remainder of his contract if they so wish :!:

Cheers.
You are being silly, as usual! Onyekuru is NOT a slave. Slavery ended more than a century ago. Some of you think we are still in 1700. There are employment laws to protect employees' interests. If Onyekuru wants to go back to Gala and Gala wants him, he will reject Monaco. Everton will have to loan him out and agree a loan deal with Gala.
You have no clue what you’re talking about. Professional football is a business that isn’t run on sentiments. As long as Onyekuru is under contract to Everton, the only way he can leave on his own terms is to buy out his contract currently valued at $14 million. Do you have $14m to give to Onyekuru? If not, shut the heck up about something you know nothing about. With your mush for a brain, you probably don’t remember that Mikel John Obi tried to do the same thing at Lynn Oslo and ended up wasting a whole year of his soccer career :!:

Cheers.
I tried to read your comment 3 or 4 times because I could not understand what you are trying to say. I will try again. Your first comment stated:
He is under contract to Everton. I don’t think he has that option. Everton can send to football purgatory for the remainder of his contract if they so wish :!:
It is true that Onyekuru is under contract at Everton. However, the issue here is that it takes "3 to tango" in a football agreement. Everton cannot sell Onyekuru to Monaco without Onyekuru's agreement and signature. This summer alone:

1. Lille could not sell Pepe to Napoli
2. St. Ettiene could not sell Saliba to Tottenham
3. Ajax could not sell De Ligts to Barcleona
4. Ajax could not sell De Jong to PSG
5. Real Madrid could not sell Ceballos to Tottenham

Do you know what all these have in common? The players refuse to accept and the deal fell through. The selling/loaning club had to seek another solution.

If Onyekuru rejects Monaco and demands that he will only go to Gala. Everton has only two solutions. They can punish him and lock him up in Mersey Side while losing money on their investment. If they choose this route, their shareholder (I believe they have only one) will be livid at the Chief Executive for wasting his money. And Onyekuru will sue Everton, a case Everton is most likely going to lose.

The second and more intelligent option is Everton will try and get Gala to match Monaco's terms and sell Onyekuru there. If Gala is unwilling to pay, they will try to loan him off to Gala and get a good loan fee. Hope Onyekuru has another great season and then sell him off at a profit.

If you are insisting that Everton can sell Onyekuru to Monaco without his consent, then I am afraid that you are in for a rude awakening.
Na slave trade dem dey?
:D :lol:
I guess the only recourse left to you gentlemen is to sue Everton for slave trade. Good luck :mrgreen: :!:

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/995254180?-24523:11316

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I just hope it’s Monaco and not Gala!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I guess the only recourse left to you gentlemen is to sue Everton for slave trade. Good luck :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I know you are trying your best to prove that you are a Brain-dead buffoon! But I am confident that you arent this id1ot1c. You simply cant be, because you know the argument we were having! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I know you are trying your best to prove that you are a Brain-dead buffoon! But I am confident that you arent this id1ot1c. You simply cant be, because you know the argument we were having! :lol: :lol:
I feel sorry for your parents who probably spent every penny they had putting you through school only for you to end up learning exactly nothing. Your idea of an argument is buffoon and idiotic. You are irredeemably useless. You really are ought to go hang yourself. God forbid you ever have kids. Tufiakwa :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.
I feel sorry for your parents who probably spent every penny they had putting you through school only for you to end up learning exactly nothing. Your idea of an argument is buffoon and idiotic. You are irredeemably useless. You really are ought to go hang yourself. God forbid you ever have kids. Tufiakwa :!:

Cheers.
Awwww I hit a deep nerve huh? :rotf: :rotf: You are going to be banned! Good bye! :taunt: :taunt: When you return in a few months or so, we can continue from where we stopped. Okay, pumpkin! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Marca reporting today that Kenneth Omeruo will sign a 4 year deal with Leganes.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:Marca reporting today that Kenneth Omeruo will sign a 4 year deal with Leganes.
Congrats to ken. He earned it the hard way. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Etebo could very well be headed to Newcastle. Fingers crossed...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL