2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford have announced the arrival of Nigeria's Tom Dele

Post by ANC »

Good, seem to have common football sense. Goodluck to the lad.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I pray he gets playing time in the EPL, so he can develop and become stronger on the ball. He has a decent football brain but still looks ajebu sometimes. The SE needs more midfielders.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by Dammy »

RB Leipzig have completed the £22.5 million signing of Nigerian hopeful, Ademola Lookman, on a 5 year contract from Everton.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Nnamdi Oforboh has been impressive in pre season for Bournemouth. I believe he will get a chance in the EPL this season and that improves our options in midfield.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:RB Leipzig have completed the £22.5 million signing of Nigerian hopeful, Ademola Lookman, on a 5 year contract from Everton.

Kai....nice move. We're gonna have to beg this boy to play AM for us.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Is Ademola Lookman interested in playing for Nigeria?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Super Eagles target Ademola Lookman visit Lagos State for vacation from his base in Everton after he was overlooked for the England squad for U-21 European Championship.

The 21-year-old Wandsworth, London-born forward turned down the opportunity to switch allegiance to respent three-African Champions after an approach from the Nigeria national coach, Gernot Rohr
only a real Nigerian can get lookman to play for the SE..Rohr has failed woefully..in fact how many players have switched because of Rohr? hmmm I am still waiting
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Good move by Lookman. Surprised he didn't get more playing time with Everton. I was always impressed whenever I saw him come off the bench. I expect him to do very well in the Bundesliga. He was used mainly as a wide forward with Everton. Not sure if he has the ability to play as an AM like some are suggesting. Maybe he does?
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Dele Bashiru is a good CM/DM prospect.
waka-man wrote:Dele-Bashiru joins Watford
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49109860
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Official: Anderson Esiti signs a 4 year contract with Greek champions, PAOK Thessaloniki for 3.5 million euros from Gent.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have sent Lookman a DM to join the SE...if he switchs , it's all because of me and not no rohr
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The U20 team might turn out some good prospects in midfield.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

ohenhen1 wrote:The U20 team might turn out some good prospects in midfield.
Yes o, I'm currently watching Bournemouth's Oforboh against Semi Ajayi's WBA. He's starting his third straight game for the Cherries in Pre Season probably meaning he's going to get involved with the first team in the EPL. He's got quick feet and a good passer of the ball while he does not have Etebo's energy.
Also Kingsley Michael was in action for Bologna today and Valentine Ozonwarmfor is involved with Galatasaray's first team in Pre season.
It seems the U20 squad to the WC was not a disaster many on CE said it was if it can give us 5 solid options to the SE like Dele-Bashiru, Oforboh, Michael, Ozonwarmfor and the captain Utin, who has already played the Europa league qualifications for his Israeli club.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Part of the problem with the U23 was Aigbogun playing with 3 natural CM/DMs similar to what Rohr did in the first game of the ANC. I was impressed with Dele-Bashiru at the U20 world cup. Michael started last season strongly for Perugia, but was average at the U20 world cup. I still think he's one to look out for. Still need to watch Oforboh more before commenting.

Was not impressed with Utin and Valentine at the U20 world cup. We'll see if they improve this season.
Dammy wrote:
Yes o, I'm currently watching Bournemouth's Oforboh against Semi Ajayi's WBA. He's starting his third straight game for the Cherries in Pre Season probably meaning he's going to get involved with the first team in the EPL. He's got quick feet and a good passer of the ball while he does not have Etebo's energy.
Also Kingsley Michael was in action for Bologna today and Valentine Ozonwarmfor is involved with Galatasaray's first team in Pre season.
It seems the U20 squad to the WC was not a disaster many on CE said it was if it can give us 5 solid options to the SE like Dele-Bashiru, Oforboh, Michael, Ozonwarmfor and the captain Utin, who has already played the Europa league qualifications for his Israeli club.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Where’s Onyekuru playing next season?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Where’s Onyekuru playing next season?
He's scoring at the moment...Congrats dude! :thumbs:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
But they weren’t produced by that team, they were already on this track with or without the U-20 tourney, my worry is for those who were hoping to be discovered at that tourney, probably nothing for them. Anyways good luck to these bobos.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:oops: Nigerian!! I believe :lol:
Hamburg snap up Arsenal winger Xavier Amaechi in £2.25m deal as 18-year-old looks for first-team chances

Hamburg have signed Xavier Amaechi from Arsenal on a four-year deal.

The 18-year-old passed a medical on Saturday and becomes the German club's 11th summer signing. It has been reported that they will pay a fee of around £2.25million for him.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:But they weren’t produced by that team, they were already on this track with or without the U-20 tourney, my worry is for those who were hoping to be discovered at that tourney, probably nothing for them. Anyways good luck to these bobos.
Valentine Ozornwafor (and arguably even Utin) were "produced" by that U20 team...
Furthermore, Oforboh first came to Nigerian consciousness with the team (debuting in a 2018 friendly).
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:But they weren’t produced by that team, they were already on this track with or without the U-20 tourney, my worry is for those who were hoping to be discovered at that tourney, probably nothing for them. Anyways good luck to these bobos.
Valentine Ozornwafor (and arguably even Utin) were "produced" by that U20 team...
Furthermore, Oforboh first came to Nigerian consciousness with the team (debuting in a 2018 friendly).
>
Utin that played Chan?

Ozornwafor, Yes.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Who is this "Soaring Eaglets" defender Daniel Obi that signed for Leicester City?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Xm2vzAv-I ... 3o7jk4dfb7
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Valentine Ozornwafor (arguably even Utin) were "produced" by that U20 team...
>
Utin that played Chan?
And exactly how did the caveat in the parenthetical posit confuse you? :blink:

BTW, can you remind us which national teams Dele-Bashiru and Oforboh previously played for (since that has apparently become the sold criteria for “producing” players).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL