2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
Etebo needs to tell Stoke in no uncertain terms that even though they are not willing to lose him, he is willing to lose them! Nonsense! na by force to siddon division 2?? :veryangry:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Steve Bruce was impressed with him last season
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

niyi wrote:Steve Bruce was impressed with him last season
Yes o, Steve Bruce was waxing lyrical over Etebo. I hope this transfer materialises.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Official: Taiwo Awoniyi joins Mainz in a one year loan deal from Liverpool. Congratulations to the boy on joining a Bundesliga team.
I am happy
iworo
Egg
Egg
Taiwo Awoniyi joins Mainz on season-long loan deal

Post by iworo »

Taiwo Awoniyi joins Mainz on season-long loan deal

Liverpool can confirm Taiwo Awoniyi has joined FSV Mainz 05 on loan until the end of the season, subject to a completed medical and international clearance.

The striker will remain with Jürgen Klopp’s former club for the duration of the 2019-20 campaign after the transfer was agreed on Tuesday.

Awoniyi initially joined the Reds in August 2015 having starred for Nigeria in the U17 World Cup two years earlier.

The striker has since enjoyed loan stints with FSV Frankfurt, NEC Nijmegen, Royal Excel Mouscron (twice) and KAA Gent.

The 21-year-old scored a total of 14 goals in all competitions in 2018-19, during spells with both Gent and Mouscron.

Awoniyi signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool in the summer of 2018.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first- ... itterCards
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi joins Mainz on season-long loan deal

Post by olu »

Good move. Step up from Belgium. Hope he breaks into the starting XI.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm not happy with how our young talents keep getting sent from one loan deal to another, it will be good to see these boys tie down a club deal for once and just enjoy the game.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

There's a thread for transfers involving Nigerian players.
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Dammy wrote:There's a thread for transfers involving Nigerian players.
Yes but it is not correct to merge these threads. My thread about Osimhen was merged but I did not agree with it. I still see separate Arsenal threads on World soccer even though there is an Arsenal season thread. News such as this deserves a separate thread.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Exclusive: Juventus join race to sign Onyekuru
By Ayo Olu Ibidapo - August 6, 2019 403 0
SHARE Facebook Twitter

http://aoifootball.com/2019/08/06/exclu ... -onyekuru/

ISTANBUL, TURKEY - AUGUST 19 : Henry Onyekuru of Galatasaray celebrates after scoring a goal during a Turkish Super Lig soccer match between Galatasaray and Goztepe at Turk Telekom Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey on August 19, 2018. (Photo by Orhan Akkanat/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)
Italian giants Juventus have joined the race to sign Super Eagles and Everton FC forward, Henry Onyekuru, AOIFootball.com can exclusively confirm.

Juventus, who are short of options upfront are said to have turned their search to England to lure Everton’s Onyekuru to Turin, especially with the future of star forward Gonzalo Higuain and midfielder Paulo Dybala still a subject in the media.

It is yet to be clear if Onyekuru, who can play as a forward or as a winger, will together with his team fancy this latest development.

Everton recently signed promising Juventus forward Moise Kean to bolster their attack ahead of next season and will certainly be willing to cash in on Onyekuru who shone like million stars last season with Galatasaray in the Turkish Super Lig.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Nigeria U23 Star Kelechi Tipped To Join Hazard At Cercle Brugge

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=33185

Nigeria U23 international Kelechi John is being tipped to join former Chelsea midfielder Kylian Hazard at Cercle Brugge before the close of the summer transfer window.

Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that Cercle Brugge are in advanced negotiations to sign Kelechi from Rio Ave, with a season-long loan deal being mooted for the versatile defender.

The 20-year-old had attracted interest from an unnamed Turkish club but chose to join Cercle Brugge where his development will be faster.

The leadership of Rio Ave recently held talks with the Dream Team VII star and informed him that he has outgrown their U23 team.

Kelechi was instrumental for Rio Ave U23s in the Liga Revelacao last season and was recognized for his outstanding performance after he was nominated for the Best Player Award in the regular season by the Professional Football Players' Union (SJPF).

He made his debut for Nigeria's Olympic team in an U23 AFCON qualifier against Libya back in March.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:Nigeria U23 Star Kelechi Tipped To Join Hazard At Cercle Brugge

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=33185

Nigeria U23 international Kelechi John is being tipped to join former Chelsea midfielder Kylian Hazard at Cercle Brugge before the close of the summer transfer window.

Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that Cercle Brugge are in advanced negotiations to sign Kelechi from Rio Ave, with a season-long loan deal being mooted for the versatile defender.

The 20-year-old had attracted interest from an unnamed Turkish club but chose to join Cercle Brugge where his development will be faster.

The leadership of Rio Ave recently held talks with the Dream Team VII star and informed him that he has outgrown their U23 team.

Kelechi was instrumental for Rio Ave U23s in the Liga Revelacao last season and was recognized for his outstanding performance after he was nominated for the Best Player Award in the regular season by the Professional Football Players' Union (SJPF).

He made his debut for Nigeria's Olympic team in an U23 AFCON qualifier against Libya back in March.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

kai.... you got me excited when i saw kelechi, thought it was Nwakali . :laugh: Sothis kelechi is getting shipped out because he has outgrown the U23 at Rio Ave. Uncle kelechi John no get shame? :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aruako1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:There's a thread for transfers involving Nigerian players.
Yes but it is not correct to merge these threads. My thread about Osimhen was merged but I did not agree with it. I still see separate Arsenal threads on World soccer even though there is an Arsenal season thread. News such as this deserves a separate thread.
Threads on Nigerian footballers should not be merged....even Cellular says this
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Villarreal's young Nigerian midfielder, Ipalibo Jack has joined Norwegian club, Stromdogest, on a year's loan.
I am happy
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Did Everton make a bid for Iwobi?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

balo wrote:Did Everton make a bid for Iwobi?
Everton's shock £30m bid for Arsenal attacker Alex Iwobi has been rejected as Marco Silva struggles to bring in new faces before Thursday's deadline
Everton have made a shock £30m move for Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi.

Everton’s opening offer for the 23 year-old, understood to be an initial £25m with the rest made up of add-ons, has been rejected by Arsenal.

The Toffees are now expected to return with an improved bid as they attempt to land a new attacker before tomorrow’s 5pm deadline.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... Iwobi.html
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Arsenal reject Everton’s £30m bid for midfielder Alex Iwobi
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... alex-iwobi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

IMO Alex should chill and see how things go, he can always move in January if he's not getting enough games. Though I do think he will get games...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:IMO Alex should chill and see how things go, he can always move in January if he's not getting enough games. Though I do think he will get games...
Has Alex indicated he is itiching to move?

Everton is nuts if they think $30mm is enough to get a 23 year old home grown player. And just LOL at 70 million PLUS two player for an overrated pipe like Zaha. :lol: :lol:

worst part is Palace turned that bid down!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:IMO Alex should chill and see how things go, he can always move in January if he's not getting enough games. Though I do think he will get games...

Everton is nuts if they think $30mm is enough to get a 23 year old home grown player. And just LOL at 70 million PLUS two player for an overrated pipe like Zaha. :lol: :lol:

:sneaky: Once he decided to play for Nigeria, his worth went down :veryangry: and for crying sake! how can dancing Saha be rated to worth 70mil?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:

I don't think so, this move seems to have just come out of the blue. Be like sey Everton just dey panic anyhow looking for quality players, but they better up their bid if they want to land anybody decent lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

I don't think so, this move seems to have just come out of the blue. Be like sey Everton just dey panic anyhow looking for quality players, but they better up their bid if they want to land anybody decent lol.
If it was up to Iwobi, I think he should take the deal.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet