2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by Dammy »

Charleroi have exercised their option to buy Nigerian striker, Victor Osimhen, for a club record 3.5 million euros from Wolfsburg. Charleroi are expected to sell the striker for a profit this summer with Lille and AC Milan keen on acquiring his services.
Nigeria eligible RB, Kingsley Ehibizue, has joined newly promoted Bundesliga team, FC Cologne, on a 4 year deal.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news

Post by Damunk »

I want to speculate on where Mikel will go.
I'm sensing Newcastle but don't ask me why.

Then Villa...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Damunk wrote:I want to speculate on where Mikel will go.

Then Villa...
Why?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:Charleroi have exercised their option to buy Nigerian striker, Victor Osimhen, for a club record 3.5 million euros from Wolfsburg. Charleroi are expected to sell the striker for a profit this summer with Lille and AC Milan keen on acquiring his services.
Nigeria eligible RB, Kingsley Ehibizue, has joined newly promoted Bundesliga team, FC Cologne, on a 4 year deal.
Professionals | 31/05/2019
New arrival
1. FC KÖLN SIGN KINGSLEY EHIZIBUE

There will be a new face at FC in the coming season. Right-back, Kingsley Ehizibue will join the club from PEC Zwolle. He has signed a four-year deal.
Another Kingsley for 1. FC Köln. After Kingsley Schindler, FC have secured a second summer signing in the form of Kingsley Ehizibue. Ehizibue has signed from Eredivisie side, PEC Zwolle. The 24-year-old right-back has signed a contract at FC through to 2023. Both clubs have agreed not to disclose the transfer details.

FC managing director, Armin Veh said: "Kingsley is a very dynamic defender. He is technically strong and has a good eye to find those players in attack."

Kingsley Ehizibue commented: "I'm really looking forward to being a part of the FC-family and to play in this city in front of such amazing fans. I want to play my part in creating some incredible moments together."

Ehizibue was born in Munich, but grew up in the Netherlands. He was part of the PEC Zwolle’s youth academy and made his debut for the club in December 2014. This season, he managed an impressive eight assists and a goal from right-back. Overall, the former Dutch under-21 international made 122 appearances in the Eredivisie (eight goals, 16 assists).
https://fc.de/en/fc-info/news/detailpag ... -ehizibue/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Samuel Chukwueze responds
Samuel Chukwueze addressed rumours linking him with a move away from Villarreal.

Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have been credited with interest in Chukwueze, 20, who netted 10 goals in 47 appearances last season.

But Chukwueze insists no ‘concrete’ talks have taken place and that he would only leave for regular first-team football.

"I am aware that there are several interested teams, but I am still a Villarreal player and there is nothing concrete," Chukwueze told Marca.

"It's good that I am linked to great clubs, because that shows that hard work has its reward. I do not want to rush to go to another club. But if I ever had to leave, I should make sure I go to a club where I'm going to play."
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ews-Latest
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:Charleroi have exercised their option to buy Nigerian striker, Victor Osimhen, for a club record 3.5 million euros from Wolfsburg. Charleroi are expected to sell the striker for a profit this summer with Lille and AC Milan keen on acquiring his services.
New arrival

There will be a new face at FC in the coming season. Right-back, Kingsley Ehizibue will join the club from PEC Zwolle. He has signed a four-year deal.
Another Kingsley for 1. FC Köln. After Kingsley Schindler, FC have secured a second summer signing in the form of Kingsley Ehizibue. Ehizibue has signed from Eredivisie side, PEC Zwolle. The 24-year-old right-back has signed a contract at FC through to 2023. Both clubs have agreed not to disclose the transfer details.

FC managing director, Armin Veh said: "Kingsley is a very dynamic defender. He is technically strong and has a good eye to find those players in attack."

Kingsley Ehizibue commented: "I'm really looking forward to being a part of the FC-family and to play in this city in front of such amazing fans. I want to play my part in creating some incredible moments together."

Ehizibue was born in Munich, but grew up in the Netherlands. He was part of the PEC Zwolle’s youth academy and made his debut for the club in December 2014. This season, he managed an impressive eight assists and a goal from right-back. Overall, the former Dutch under-21 international made 122 appearances in the Eredivisie (eight goals, 16 assists).
Didn't this guy declare his intention to rep Nigeria a long time ago ?

In fact what happened to Moses Odubajo who did the same ?

Instead we are still playing that junk named Abdullahi who is not even a RB.

I dont understand how these things are done, because they lack common sense.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:
Damunk wrote:
New arrival

I think Odubajo dropped down the pecking order after his second injury.
He's back now at humble Brentford but nobody seems to be monitoring him esp with Aina and Ebuehi in the process of locking down the RB
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Damunk wrote:
New arrival

Ehizibue passed a medical with Genoa in January and then refused to sign a contract based on gut feelings. He would be a welcome addition to our defensive options.
I am happy
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What is the latest on Omeruo and Leganes?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

MODERATORS,

I suggest that this be permanently fixed at the top of the threads in the forum with condition that ONLY transfer of Nigerian players can be posted in the thread.

Just my take.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote:MODERATORS,

I suggest that this be permanently fixed at the top of the threads in the forum with condition that ONLY transfer of Nigerian players can be posted in the thread.

Just my take.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nigerians only please. Not potential or probable Nigerians.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nigerians only please. Not potential or probable Nigerians.
Then you should hand in your Afghan passport and apply for a Nigerian one. :taunt:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

He has been released by Brentford via mutual consent.
Its looking like he has joined Sheffield Wednesday to play under his previous manager,
Damunk wrote: I think Odubajo dropped down the pecking order after his second injury.
He's back now at humble Brentford but nobody seems to be monitoring him esp with Aina and Ebuehi in the process of locking down the RB
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nigerians only please. Not potential or probable Nigerians.

This man you are crazy. The likes of Dele Ali are still Nigerian wether you like it or not
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Damunk wrote:I want to speculate on where Mikel will go.

Then Villa...
Why?
Professor Rawlings, did you read Oga Damunk's writing? Did Oga Damunk NOT say you shouldn't ask him why?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote:

This man you are crazy. The likes of Dele Ali are still Nigerian wether you like it or not
He chose England so he’s irrelevant to this thread. Go to Tottenham thread to talk about him. We don’t care here.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

What about half Nigerians
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote:
What about half Nigerians
Only if they're 6ft of taller :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Torino exercise their option on Ola Aina by signing him permanently from Chelsea for 10 million euros.
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote:
Damunk wrote:
New arrival

Soory to burst your bubble but Ehizibue is dead-set on playing for the Netherlands regardless of our interest in him and we already have Ebuehi that's younger than him and rated more highly amongst the dutch press
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:Torino exercise their option on Ola Aina by signing him permanently from Chelsea for 10 million euros.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:Torino exercise their option on Ola Aina by signing him permanently from Chelsea for 10 million euros.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ope ooo if True. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!