Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:06 am 

Good, seem to have common football sense. Goodluck to the lad.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:36 am 

I pray he gets playing time in the EPL, so he can develop and become stronger on the ball. He has a decent football brain but still looks ajebu sometimes. The SE needs more midfielders.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 am 

RB Leipzig have completed the £22.5 million signing of Nigerian hopeful, Ademola Lookman, on a 5 year contract from Everton.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:38 am 

Nnamdi Oforboh has been impressive in pre season for Bournemouth. I believe he will get a chance in the EPL this season and that improves our options in midfield.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:01 am 

Dammy wrote:
RB Leipzig have completed the £22.5 million signing of Nigerian hopeful, Ademola Lookman, on a 5 year contract from Everton.

Kai....nice move. We're gonna have to beg this boy to play AM for us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:40 pm 

Is Ademola Lookman interested in playing for Nigeria?

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:48 pm 

Dele-Bashiru joins Watford
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49109860

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:56 pm 

Quote:
Super Eagles target Ademola Lookman visit Lagos State for vacation from his base in Everton after he was overlooked for the England squad for U-21 European Championship.

The 21-year-old Wandsworth, London-born forward turned down the opportunity to switch allegiance to respent three-African Champions after an approach from the Nigeria national coach, Gernot Rohr

only a real Nigerian can get lookman to play for the SE..Rohr has failed woefully..in fact how many players have switched because of Rohr? hmmm I am still waiting

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:23 pm 

Good move by Lookman. Surprised he didn't get more playing time with Everton. I was always impressed whenever I saw him come off the bench. I expect him to do very well in the Bundesliga. He was used mainly as a wide forward with Everton. Not sure if he has the ability to play as an AM like some are suggesting. Maybe he does?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:24 pm 

Dele Bashiru is a good CM/DM prospect.

waka-man wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:46 pm 

Official: Anderson Esiti signs a 4 year contract with Greek champions, PAOK Thessaloniki for 3.5 million euros from Gent.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:50 pm 

I have sent Lookman a DM to join the SE...if he switchs , it's all because of me and not no rohr

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:44 pm 

The U20 team might turn out some good prospects in midfield.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:

Yes o, I'm currently watching Bournemouth's Oforboh against Semi Ajayi's WBA. He's starting his third straight game for the Cherries in Pre Season probably meaning he's going to get involved with the first team in the EPL. He's got quick feet and a good passer of the ball while he does not have Etebo's energy.
Also Kingsley Michael was in action for Bologna today and Valentine Ozonwarmfor is involved with Galatasaray's first team in Pre season.
It seems the U20 squad to the WC was not a disaster many on CE said it was if it can give us 5 solid options to the SE like Dele-Bashiru, Oforboh, Michael, Ozonwarmfor and the captain Utin, who has already played the Europa league qualifications for his Israeli club.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:56 pm 

Part of the problem with the U23 was Aigbogun playing with 3 natural CM/DMs similar to what Rohr did in the first game of the ANC. I was impressed with Dele-Bashiru at the U20 world cup. Michael started last season strongly for Perugia, but was average at the U20 world cup. I still think he's one to look out for. Still need to watch Oforboh more before commenting.

Was not impressed with Utin and Valentine at the U20 world cup. We'll see if they improve this season.

Dammy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Yes o, I'm currently watching Bournemouth's Oforboh against Semi Ajayi's WBA. He's starting his third straight game for the Cherries in Pre Season probably meaning he's going to get involved with the first team in the EPL. He's got quick feet and a good passer of the ball while he does not have Etebo's energy.
Also Kingsley Michael was in action for Bologna today and Valentine Ozonwarmfor is involved with Galatasaray's first team in Pre season.
It seems the U20 squad to the WC was not a disaster many on CE said it was if it can give us 5 solid options to the SE like Dele-Bashiru, Oforboh, Michael, Ozonwarmfor and the captain Utin, who has already played the Europa league qualifications for his Israeli club.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:29 pm 

Where’s Onyekuru playing next season?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:38 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Where’s Onyekuru playing next season?

He's scoring at the moment...Congrats dude! :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:13 am 

Dammy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

But they weren’t produced by that team, they were already on this track with or without the U-20 tourney, my worry is for those who were hoping to be discovered at that tourney, probably nothing for them. Anyways good luck to these bobos.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:55 pm 

:oops: Nigerian!! I believe :lol:
Quote:
Hamburg snap up Arsenal winger Xavier Amaechi in £2.25m deal as 18-year-old looks for first-team chances

Hamburg have signed Xavier Amaechi from Arsenal on a four-year deal.

The 18-year-old passed a medical on Saturday and becomes the German club's 11th summer signing. It has been reported that they will pay a fee of around £2.25million for him.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:07 am 

maceo4 wrote:
But they weren’t produced by that team, they were already on this track with or without the U-20 tourney, my worry is for those who were hoping to be discovered at that tourney, probably nothing for them. Anyways good luck to these bobos.

Valentine Ozornwafor (and arguably even Utin) were "produced" by that U20 team...
Furthermore, Oforboh first came to Nigerian consciousness with the team (debuting in a 2018 friendly).
>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:25 pm 

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Valentine Ozornwafor (and arguably even Utin) were "produced" by that U20 team...
Furthermore, Oforboh first came to Nigerian consciousness with the team (debuting in a 2018 friendly).
>

Utin that played Chan?

Ozornwafor, Yes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:00 pm 

Who is this "Soaring Eaglets" defender Daniel Obi that signed for Leicester City?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Xm2vzAv-I ... 3o7jk4dfb7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 pm 

chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Valentine Ozornwafor (arguably even Utin) were "produced" by that U20 team...
>

Utin that played Chan?

And exactly how did the caveat in the parenthetical posit confuse you? :blink:

BTW, can you remind us which national teams Dele-Bashiru and Oforboh previously played for (since that has apparently become the sold criteria for “producing” players).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26  Next