Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8882
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13421
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:



Cheii!! Dammy don murder TonyTheTigerKiller o! :lol: :lol: imagine telling everyone in your village that you killed a tiger, only to end up being murdered by a man called “Dammy” :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38901
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


Una don craze, all of this because of 'gist', if una want you take am if you no want you leave am, haba. We have so many who drop 'gist' all the time from kajifu with his fabu fabu revelations to Waffi with his Arseanal insider gist and neither of them is banned or has their gist deleted, so make una coolu down. As long as you don't start a thread with a gist and no sauce the mods shouldn't be deleting it. Anyways, Dammy I believe TTTK was talking to that huseless danfo...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38901
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Anyways, first training session for Onyekuru:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1G61EVhnh5 ... y054zwcpyr

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8882
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:



Cheii!! Dammy don murder TonyTheTigerKiller o! :lol: :lol: imagine telling everyone in your village that you killed a tiger, only to end up being murdered by a man called “Dammy” :lol:

Apologies to TTK, the comments were meant for that agbero danfo pusher. I'm distracted by watching several of our boys in action in the UCL qualifiers.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8882
Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17633
We’ve done well this transfer season folks. A new generation of SE will now play at a higher level than we ever have, we need to keep building and improving.up SE! :thumbs:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 13510
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
Dammy wrote:
Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HqggVjAzi/


Quote:
C.D. Leganés and Chelsea F.C. reach a transfer agreement for the 25-year-old Nigerian central defender, Kenneth Josiah Omeruo. The African defender, who already wore the cucumber shirt last season during a loan, signs for the next five seasons, until June 30th, 2024.

https://www.cdleganes.com/en/new/c-d-le ... until-2024

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8575
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:32 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4918
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Dude he apologized to you a couple of posts above and said his response wasn't for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17633
Senator WIRES wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HqggVjAzi/


Quote:
C.D. Leganés and Chelsea F.C. reach a transfer agreement for the 25-year-old Nigerian central defender, Kenneth Josiah Omeruo. The African defender, who already wore the cucumber shirt last season during a loan, signs for the next five seasons, until June 30th, 2024.

https://www.cdleganes.com/en/new/c-d-le ... until-2024


Our Kenneth has found a home. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you Gernot ROHR for advocating for these boys when no one is looking.. This is the kind management we want, not throwing camp open in Bayelsa a month before a crucial game. :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38901
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.


https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HqggVjAzi/


Quote:
C.D. Leganés and Chelsea F.C. reach a transfer agreement for the 25-year-old Nigerian central defender, Kenneth Josiah Omeruo. The African defender, who already wore the cucumber shirt last season during a loan, signs for the next five seasons, until June 30th, 2024.

https://www.cdleganes.com/en/new/c-d-le ... until-2024


Our Kenneth has found a home. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you Gernot ROHR for advocating for these boys when no one is looking.. This is the kind management we want, not throwing camp open in Bayelsa a month before a crucial game. :clap: :clap: :clap:



https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HzLVkh2yL ... olylmrrze9

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13421
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8882
danfo driver wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:

People who don't know you are now your enemies? It's obvious you need to go back to those pastors for deliverance. You are stark raving funny! :taunt:

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40365
Location: UK
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues. When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco. Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.
If only he was a good coach!


Source for your information.

My reliable contacts. It's not every info that has links :)


This is ridiculous! We have rules on this forum! The rule actually makes it clear that it is every information that should have a source. You cant come here and make such wild claims, for the purpose of influencing the thoughts of CEs members and tell us that there is no link.

Please, post a link or delete the lies you posted. This is ridiculous.
Lord have mercy!
Look who's talking about wild claims, lies, not providing proof, no links and trying to influence opinion!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me refresh your memory: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=295163&hilit=enyeama&start=138
danfo driver wrote:
The problem with you is that you have allowed others eat the money that Enyeama bribed them with. While, you have been doing all the work without eating a dime! why will you do this to yourself :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof? Or do we keep writing essays?
danfo driver wrote:
Essays— so long as you keep voltroning, and refuse to admit that Enyeama failed to get his way into the Eagles, after all his bribing and unscrupulous methods.
At least you were smart enough to shut your mouth, after I defeated you by proving enyeama was kicked out by Lille and SE. I will shut your mouth here again. :lol:
aruako1 wrote:
Yawn. Another essay...no proof. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver wrote:
The proof is in the pudding of bribery eaten by several Enyeama beneficiaries who tried to stuff their unruly benefactor on Nigeria. But we rejected him and threw him in the dustbin where he belongs. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:
You are still all over the place. No proof :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:
I disagree. I am still in the place where Enyeama tried to bribe his way into the National team and was left disgraced. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
danfo driver wrote:
Enyeama bribed his cohorts to get him into the Eagles. It didnt happen and it will never happen! I won! :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1 wrote:
Yawn...boring. Get the proof
danfo driver wrote:
Araoko, :lol:
This your yawning so..... see what voltroning in poverty casues? :rotf: :rotf: Better go and collect your portion of the bribe. :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:
Just show us the proof and stop boring us.
danfo driver wrote:
Araoko,
You are bored already? :lol: :lol: You better be prepared for this to go on for eternity. Shey you said you are ready for me? Thank Goodness sey I am an unemployed lazy man sef! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And who is the us? How many of una dey inside there? :woot: :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:
Yawn! Say something new
danfo driver wrote:
Araoko, You keep yawning! Are you tired? This is what happens when you voltron on empty stomach and allow others collect bribe from Enyeama. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:
Blah blah blah with your dry jokes. Get some new material. Yawn!
danfo driver wrote:
Araoko, you are still yawning?!! :rotf: :rotf: This one that you continue to open mouth, are you sure its due to tiredness? :sneaky: :woot: :scared: O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1 wrote:
Another poor attempt at humour. Do you have any proof of bribery yet?
danfo driver wrote:
This is not humor. Enyeama’s unruly and bribery behavior is not humor. The good thing is that I won! I made sure enyeama did not stain our jersey every again.
aruako1 wrote:
You have failed in your faceless attempt to ruin the name of a great keeper. No proof of anything except his greatness. Your attempts at humour have even been worse. Don't quit the day job.
danfo driver wrote:
Araoko, And you and your cohorts failed to get Enyeama into the national team after he bribed his henchmen! However, I was too powerful for you and your band of criminals and I made sure enyeama did not see the national team again!
aruako1 wrote:
I knew you would go there when your attempts at humour predictably fell flat. You still don't have any proof.
danfo driver wrote:
Araoko, my victory is sweet! Seeing that an unruly person would never wear the SE shirt even after all the bribery he did, is sweet.
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver, what's your credibility rating again?

They say a good liar needs to have a good memory.
You might have forgotten your own pack of lies, but "CE NEVER FORGETS"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13421
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:

People who don't know you are now your enemies? It's obvious you need to go back to those pastors for deliverance. You are stark raving funny! :taunt:


I dey owe tithe from last month o! I no fit show for church until my account don settle :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82875
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:
this danfo sef :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8882
According to Spanish sports newspaper, as.com, Leganes are currently negotiating with FC Porto for the services of Nigerian international defender, Chidozie Awaziem. Leganes want Awaziem on loan with an option of buying him at the end of the season. French club, Nantes, have had an offer of €4 million turned down by Porto for Awaziem.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38901
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
According to Spanish sports newspaper, as.com, Leganes are currently negotiating with FC Porto for the services of Nigerian international defender, Chidozie Awaziem. Leganes want Awaziem on loan with an option of buying him at the end of the season. French club, Nantes, have had an offer of €4 million turned down by Porto for Awaziem.


Na wa for Porto, let the guy go if you don’t plan to use him. All this loaning no be am.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2201
danfo driver wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Quote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.


You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him


Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??


You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.

It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:



:bump:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2201
Exclusive – Leganes Beat Rivals To Signing Of Chidozie Awaziem From FC Porto
August 14, 20190416

Facebook Twitter

Laliga side Leganes will before the end of this week announce the signing of Chidozie Awaziem from FC Porto on a five year deal, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Loading...
Awaziem was courted by Werder Bremen, Nantes and Istanbul Basaksehir after his impressive performance for Nigeria at the recently concluded 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

The deal will bring an end to his four years stay with FC Porto where he rose through the ranks to the first team but found out it hard to maintain his spot in the team the past three seasons, which made them to loan him out.

He spent the second half of last season on loan to Rizespor after failing to become a mainstay in the team of Porto in the first stanza of last season. Aside Rizespor he also spent time on loan to Nantes two seasons ago.

At Leganes he will reunite with his international teammate in Kenneth Omeruo who made a permanent switch to the team after impressing in his first stint on loan last season.

DONT MISS ==> Flying Eagles Fail To Breakdown Resolute Niger Tornadoes In Second Test Game Ahead AFCON 2019
Porto according to reports gathered by this portal will make €8m from his sale but add ons could see the fee rise to around €10m.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2201
This move could threaten Ekongs place in the starting 11. Awaziem/ Omeruo partnership day in day out might be unbreakable in the SE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8575
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Dammy wrote:
It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:


You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:


Cheers.


Dammy wrote:
Apologies to TTK, the comments were meant for that agbero danfo pusher. I'm distracted by watching several of our boys in action in the UCL qualifiers.


Dammy, I did not see your apology before I made my post. Your apology is accepted and likewise, please accept mine :!:


Cheers.


Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayo Akinfe, Sampo and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group