And it is a ....... gooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll!!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: And it is a ....... gooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll!!!

Post by Tobi17 »

Sekou Koita should definitely be snapped up by a top club after these tournament is over, what a BALLER!!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

That quick Malian free kick :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Argies did not know what hit them! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

skillful wrote:I love the Mali equaliser caught the argies sleeping its usually the other way.
So true...lol :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :laugh:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I could see the Arrogance creeping into the Argies play. Like - We beat another black African team again, come on ref blow the whistle. At that point, I was thinking if Mali see 3 minutes on the board rather than 2 they would give it a good go, and they did.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Tobi17 wrote:Sekou Koita should definitely be snapped up by a top club after these tournament is over, what a BALLER!!!!
Incredible little player.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

And the f**cking idiots start

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/2019-c ... 981/page-8
It seriously amazes me that we lose to a team like Mali. I get it, half of these players are damn near 30 but all they play on his physicality and speed.

We are a footballing nation where we used our brains and skills to win and not just win, win in style and passion. But now, giving up a last second goal on a school yard goal. Unacceptable. Bring in Aimar to manage these kids.

We needed to do better. We took a step forward in the qualifiers and we took 3 giant steps backwards during this tournament.

Pathetic.

Wha choo looking at?!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Koita looks like a gem for Mali.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

This VAR thing will make countries like Argentina and players like Neymer have to actually start laying football again.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Tobi17 wrote:Mali as usual initial gragra with no end product, but at least they were far better than that useless Nigerian quota system team. I tip Senegal to get to the final of this tourney, only serious African team that actually came prepared.
Neither Senegal nor Mali has more talent than Nigeria. Both teams were definitely better prepared. Consider this; Nigeria dominated Senegal in possession, total passes and pass accuracy. Senegal, however, was more efficient on the break. If Tijani and the guy with the clear one on one had taken their chances the way they should have, we probably wouldn’t be having this conversation. I would have to insist though that none of our featured players merits a look going forward. They just didn’t show enough to encourage the idea that they can contribute to the development of the SuperEagles :!:

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:And the f**cking idiots start

It seriously amazes me that we lose to a team like Mali. I get it, half of these players are damn near 30 but all they play on his physicality and speed.

We are a footballing nation where we used our brains and skills to win
and not just win, win in style and passion. But now, giving up a last second goal on a school yard goal. Unacceptable. Bring in Aimar to manage these kids.

We needed to do better. We took a step forward in the qualifiers and we took 3 giant steps backwards during this tournament.

Pathetic.
Idiots.
But they are only repeating what we Africans casually say about ourselves on a regular basis, supremely confident of our feelings.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

We are a footballing nation where we used our brains and skills to win and not just win, win in style and passion. But now, giving up a last second goal on a school yard goal. Unacceptable. Bring in Aimar to manage these kids.

Pathetic.
Omo you couldn't expect anything less, I take it you were Edonenter? it's the right-wing populist view which seems to be sweeping across the "northern hemisphere" of the world and even further - It's popular - Makes you wonder about us human beings, whether we truly have an opinion of our own or simply follow like sheep? Don't bother confronting them there, your voice would be drowned out.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Damunk wrote:

We are a footballing nation where we used our brains and skills to win
and not just win, win in style and passion. But now, giving up a last second goal on a school yard goal. Unacceptable. Bring in Aimar to manage these kids.

Pathetic.
Idiots.
But they are Holy repeating what we Africans casually say about ourselves on a regular basis, supremely confident of our feelings.
Well said. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope our resident ITKs take note.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges