QUICK QUESTION PLEASE: World Cup 2018

EagleEye
QUICK QUESTION PLEASE: World Cup 2018

Post by EagleEye »

Please does anyone know why The Super Eagles wore away kit against Argentina, when in fact they should have worn the home kit?

Thanks a lot!
Re: QUICK QUESTION PLEASE: World Cup 2018

EagleEye wrote:Please does anyone know why The Super Eagles wore away kit against Argentina, when in fact they should have worn the home kit?

Thanks a lot!
Which one is the away kit?

Sir V wrote:
EagleEye wrote:Please does anyone know why The Super Eagles wore away kit against Argentina, when in fact they should have worn the home kit?

Thanks a lot!
Which one is the away kit?
The dark green jersey......... Is it possible they were the away team for that game?

There are many Attention seeking cross dressers here

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
naijaguy

Post by naijaguy »

To be honest, I've been asking same question. The home jersy made us stood out in the world cup.
And then first game we wore the away jersey and lost. Second game we wore the home Jersey and won. Then final group game we went back to the away jersey when clearly we are the home team.

NB: I'm not saying we lost due to the Jersey, but why did use away jersey when clearly we were the home team.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.

I have a feeling it was about the relative contrast in colours.
The light blue & white of Argentina vs the light green and white of Naija probably didn’t offer enough contrast.
If Argentina was designated the ‘home’ team for the tie, they would have got first option and obviously chose their traditional home jersey.

If it were a ‘home’ country that had a naturally contrasting colour to ours (eg Red, blue, orange etc) we’d choose whichever colour we like.

That’s my take.
naijaguy

Post by naijaguy »

Damunk wrote:I have a feeling it was about the relative contrast in colours.
The light blue & white of Argentina vs the light green and white of Naija probably didn’t offer enough contrast.
If Argentina was designated the ‘home’ team for the tie, they would have got first option and obviously chose their traditional home jersey.

If it were a ‘home’ country that had a naturally contrasting colour to ours (eg Red, blue, orange etc) we’d choose whichever colour we like.

That’s my take.
Actually we were listed as the home team. Argentina should be the ones to switch to a different colour.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.

...and what difference does it make?
Some people still smarting since 2018 over a uniform.
Person him house dey burn him dey busy dey chase rat :shock: :shock: :sad:

naijaguy wrote:
Damunk wrote:I have a feeling it was about the relative contrast in colours.

That’s my take.
Actually we were listed as the home team. Argentina should be the ones to switch to a different colour.
In that case we must have willingly opted for the dark green strip.

mcal wrote:...and what difference does it make?
Some people still smarting since 2018 over a uniform.
Person him house dey burn him dey busy dey chase rat :shock: :shock: :sad:
Na true my broad.....Dem say Rev father for church burn to death, you dey ask weda him bea bea burn