"They will buy African Players"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
"They will buy African Players"

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Remember when the big clubs used to say that the reason they do not purchase African players was because "we will lose them for 2 months every 2 years?" And then their African supporters also told us that "Once AFCON is in the summer, the big clubs will be purchasing African players?"

Well, here we are! January transfer window came and went, how many African players did they buy? Summer has started, how many African players are being considered? Even Thomas Partey, one of the top midfielders in Europe is begging big clubs to look at him and the likes of Manchester United are more interested in Declan Rice :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: , Barca went for De Jong, Juve is begging Ndombele ..etc etc.

Y'all gon' learn!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: "They will buy African Players"

Post by john12 »

When aAfrican IDIOTS use their own mouth to publicly accuse its players of “Overage” even without any empirical evidence or data then why should Agents even take us seriously? Look at uzoho that had a fairly ok performance at World Cup and should had been signed to a decent club, dude is at Cyprus. NIHERIANS use their mouth to create a meme of him being a father of 1 and 15 years older than his age. If you be Agent, will you consider that kind of person?? At the end of the day, people will treat you how you treat yourself and the only way african players will be signed to big clubs is if they’re “EXCEPTIONAL”
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Uzoho is not that old o
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Even if he was, you shouldn’t destroy his reputation because you’re also destroying yours. Also, if he was at least produce evidence not just facial looks because individual ages different
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:When aAfrican IDIOTS use their own mouth to publicly accuse its players of “Overage” even without any empirical evidence or data then why should Agents even take us seriously? Look at uzoho that had a fairly ok performance at World Cup and should had been signed to a decent club, dude is at Cyprus. NIHERIANS use their mouth to create a meme of him being a father of 1 and 15 years older than his age. If you be Agent, will you consider that kind of person?? At the end of the day, people will treat you how you treat yourself and the only way african players will be signed to big clubs is if they’re “EXCEPTIONAL”
:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is funny to watch but beneath the humour there's a serious issue.
Tony Adams: "Boss, Kanu is about 48 years old! He's finished!"

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
john12 wrote:When aAfrican IDIOTS use their own mouth to publicly accuse its players of “Overage” even without any empirical evidence or data then why should Agents even take us seriously? Look at uzoho that had a fairly ok performance at World Cup and should had been signed to a decent club, dude is at Cyprus. NIHERIANS use their mouth to create a meme of him being a father of 1 and 15 years older than his age. If you be Agent, will you consider that kind of person?? At the end of the day, people will treat you how you treat yourself and the only way african players will be signed to big clubs is if they’re “EXCEPTIONAL”
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Even if he was, you shouldn’t destroy his reputation because you’re also destroying yours. Also, if he was at least produce evidence not just facial looks because individual ages different

I dont know Uzoho personally and I have never met him. I dont know how old he is. However, his older sister who just got married like 2 years ago(?) is my friend on facebook and she is a small girl.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, while I agree with DaMunk and John12, lets not look past the obvious. Diego Costa has been accused and ridiculed for being 50 years old, yet, the big clubs do not mind.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:Even if he was, you shouldn’t destroy his reputation because you’re also destroying yours. Also, if he was at least produce evidence not just facial looks because individual ages different

I dont know Uzoho personally and I have never met him. I dont know how old he is. However, his older sister who just got married like 2 years ago(?) is my friend on facebook and she is a small girl.
Danfo driver, just expect this critical piece of information to be totally and miraculously ignored by those that get to hear it. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

blame txj
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Danfo driver, just expect this critical piece of information to be totally and miraculously ignored by those that get to hear it. :D
I have no doubt! I posted it here when during the first quarter of 2018 and even posted a link to her facebook page and absolutely no one responded to my post. Not even one person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me post it again:

https://www.facebook.com/uzoho1
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We Africans will never learn,to think players like Ndidi no big club is begging yet Madison a small boy not as important as Ndidi his name is all over transfer window.Look at Iwobi a guy better than any Arsenal playermaker is been paid like a youth player while Ozil is one 350 k.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If no one makes a serious bid for Wilfred Ndidi this season, we really have to consider the fact that there's some inherent bias against african players
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I have no doubt! I posted it here when during the first quarter of 2018 and even posted a link to her facebook page and absolutely no one responded to my post. Not even one person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me post it again:

https://www.facebook.com/uzoho1
I am one of the most outspoken critics against accusing players of being over aged without any valid evidence. However, the girl in the FB pictures is not in her 20s. I have numerous female friends and relatives in their 30s and 40s who look younger than she does. If you were hoping to convince anyone that Uzoho isn’t overaged based on your link then you haven’t done him any favors. You need to come up with something else :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Uzoho's age is believable he just has a hard (read as ugly) face.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tonithetiger, did you see the picture of the babe wearing black? she looks in her 20s, I don't know what eyes you have...you need to go see eye doctor.
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
I am one of the most outspoken critics against accusing players of being over aged without any valid evidence. However, the girl in the FB pictures is not in her 20s.
I dont know her personally and I dont know her age. All I stated was that her pictures on her facebook shows someone who is a small girl, at least to my estimation.
I have numerous female friends and relatives in their 30s and 40s who look younger than she does.
Oh! okay! This is very good. Glad to see your 48 year old relatives slaying! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf:
If you were hoping to convince anyone that Uzoho isn’t overaged
I dont know Uzoho personally and frankly I couldnt give a ratz azz about him, his career or what anyone thinks about him. I wish him well, because he is a fellow Nigerian, but you really thik I will take time out of my day to fight a nonsensical crusade for someone I dont know? :lol: :lol:
based on your link then you haven’t done him any favors.

Thats his problem.
You need to come up with something else :!:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I need to take time out of my day, when I am suppose to be making money or spending time with my family to look for something else to convince someone I dont know about the age of another person I dont know, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have heard it all! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:tonithetiger, did you see the picture of the babe wearing black? she looks in her 20s, I don't know what eyes you have...you need to go see eye doctor.
Don't bother yourself. I am her facebook friend and I can see ALL her pictures!

Anyone who has been with a woman knows that when women were make-up, it makes them look more mature.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

This thread just failed spectacularly! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:tonithetiger, did you see the picture of the babe wearing black? she looks in her 20s, I don't know what eyes you have...you need to go see eye doctor.

Anyone who has been with a woman knows that when women were make-up, it makes them look more mature.
exactly, that's why i despise makeups . However, I wouldn't mind selling makeups and hairs to women oooo..that is some crazy money.I dey try find connects for India/Pakistan to see who fit supply me with hair..This could be a lucrative side hustle
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

exactly, that's why i despise makeups . However, I wouldn't mind selling makeups and hairs to women oooo..that is some crazy money.I dey try find connects for India/Pakistan to see who fit supply me with hair..This could be a lucrative side hustle
Would you sell pant as well?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Would you sell pant as well?
dude , stay away from me, you are boring
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bros, Like you, I don't like the generalization. But we have a HUGE problem.

I used to be an ardent defender of the players claiming whatever age they want to claim but what my eyes have seen in Naijaria, my mouth no fit tok am.

And if you know my history on this forum regarding this very topic you will know that it must be somn.

We do have truly young players but they are not given a decent chance.
I blame the adults in all of this... yes, the NFF, coaches and agents. Not the cheats themselves... they are just victims of a deeper rot.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!