Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:48 am 
Site Admin

Gotti wrote:
Thunder wrote:
We don’t seem to have an out reach program to bring in fresh talents to the team. I’m really impressed with what Jamaica has done in terms recruiting players. Almost 85% of the team play college soccer in the US. They even have a Nigerian teenager, Sade Adamolekun on their team. Btw, she’s a fantastic player.

Why do people keep perpetrating this myth?
We've FOURTEEN new players from the last WWC just 4 years ago (at least 6 from the U17/U20 squads).
>

Honestly I don't get it myself. Some even went as far as saying that we present madam and all they eat is pounded yam and what not. Anybody who watched the first game and thinks age or fitness is the issue does not know the game, sorry to say. That in itself is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me smh

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:50 pm 

too many shames dey here oooo :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16