Any US TV Coverage of the AFCON?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Any US TV Coverage of the AFCON?

Post by ohsee »

ojafranpa wrote:Abeg where do you get fire stick?
Any electronics store. Or go to Amazon.com and order it. Just make sure you order it for the country where you live.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Just get fire stick and install TvTap and you can get all the Bein sports and DAZN channels free.

Never pay for tv.
Is this the same as Pluto TV?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I just subscribed to DAZN and searched their soccer channel for ANC games. Na only J League dem dey show ooo. Looking like $20 down the drain. Next stop na to try the fire stick. :dream:
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Cally wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Just get fire stick and install TvTap and you can get all the Bein sports and DAZN channels free.

Never pay for tv.
No, Pluto Tv is trash. TvTap has all the channels from USA to the World. Sports Channels have Bein, BTsports, Skysports, Espn, Dazn etc.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Well, I have all those. I also use IPTV, on my boxes. However a quick and free app can be downloaded safely on your Android box, tablet etc or the web version on this linkhttp://www.wowsportslive.com/ . 100% free, and its by far better than Modbro, etc. Match inks appear, normally a few minutes before a game. There will be normally 3-6 links. Some in English, others in other languages. I hardly miss games because of this app.
Thank me later :woot:
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

green4life wrote:I just subscribed to DAZN and searched their soccer channel for ANC games. Na only J League dem dey show ooo. Looking like $20 down the drain. Next stop na to try the fire stick. :dream:
Just get the sports package and use Bein.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Cally wrote:

Never pay for tv.
No, Pluto Tv is trash. TvTap has all the channels from USA to the World. Sports Channels have Bein, BTsports, Skysports, Espn, Dazn etc.
Thank you, I uninstalled Pluto. I checked my Play Store but couldn't find TvTap. Can you help, please?

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Cally wrote:

Never pay for tv.
Thank you, I uninstalled Pluto. I checked my Play Store but couldn't find TvTap. Can you help, please?
typical assnal CE spammer... the app will and is not available on play store because it is a back door install... smh ..anyways i am better than all assanal spammers and will help you out..go to a browser on your phone and download tvtap APK file , this is a web base play store like version for andriod.. then install TVtap.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

ohsee wrote:
Any electronics store. Or go to Amazon.com and order it. Just make sure you order it for the country where you live.
Thanks Ohsee.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Is there on demand on tvtap for people that can't watch live and will need to watch it on replay?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

green4life wrote:I just subscribed to DAZN and searched their soccer channel for ANC games. Na only J League dem dey show ooo. Looking like $20 down the drain. Next stop na to try the fire stick. :dream:
Chief, according to the site below, which unfortunately is for Canada, DAZN only begins to show ANC on the 27th of June. Not sure why this is the case. Send them an email and ask if they will begin to show the games late if you are in the US. I believe it is divided between BeinSports and DAZN. Me sef, I am taking no chances, I still have IPTV to fall back on.
https://www.livesoccertv.com/competitio ... f-nations/

UP TORONTO RAPTORS!!! NBA CHAMPIONS 2019!!!! WE THE NORTH! WE THE NORTH! MAKING HISTORY AS THE FIRST NON-AMERICAN CHAMPION!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ohsee wrote:
Chief, according to the site below, which unfortunately is for Canada, DAZN only begins to show ANC on the 27th of June. Not sure why this is the case. Send them an email and ask if they will begin to show the games late if you are in the US. I believe it is divided between BeinSports and DAZN. Me sef, I am taking no chances, I still have IPTV to fall back on.

UP TORONTO RAPTORS!!! NBA CHAMPIONS 2019!!!! WE THE NORTH! WE THE NORTH! MAKING HISTORY AS THE FIRST NON-AMERICAN CHAMPION!
DAZN only has rights to combat sports in the US, all of their soccer stuff is OUTSIDE the US.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ohsee wrote:

Big Uncle, thanks for the heads up. I bought the fire stick and just finished setting up tvtap pro on the stick. Picture quality is ok but not razor HD sharp as I'm used to. It works fine so nothing spoil.

Bigups to Benedict Iroha for the head ups :thumb:

Oh ... and congrats on your Raptors wining and sending the warrior dynasty into early retirement :mrgreen: :clap:
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

TvTap or Modbro. Which is better?
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Cally wrote:

Never pay for tv.
typical assnal CE spammer... the app will and is not available on play store because it is a back door install... smh ..anyways i am better than all assanal spammers and will help you out..go to a browser on your phone and download tvtap APK file , this is a web base play store like version for andriod.. then install TVtap.
Thank you for the information. Arsenal 4 life.

Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

If you have Verizon Fios, just add the the sports package for $14. Bien is included in the sports package.
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Na wao. So the feed today for the Egypt game was buffering too much for my liking via TVTap. As they say, soup wey sweet Na money kill am. Since xfinity doesn’t carry Bein, I had to subscribe thru Sling Tv ($10 per month). Good deal.

Now watching and satisfied. :thumb:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The HD on Bein sport is not really HD.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

ohenhen1 wrote:The HD on Bein sport is not really HD.
All depends on which of their servers you use. Their Arabic language channel is HD though
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:Na wao. So the feed today for the Egypt game was buffering too much for my liking via TVTap. As they say, soup wey sweet Na money kill am. Since xfinity doesn’t carry Bein, I had to subscribe thru Sling Tv ($10 per month). Good deal.

Now watching and satisfied. :thumb:
I was about to warn you when you said firetv stick, the kin buffering on that thing will drive you mad. Return it and get the firetv cube it has more memory and buffering has become a thing of the past for me.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

ohsee wrote:
Just bought mine on BestBuy online and picked up in store 30min ago.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Buffering is more a function of internet speed. Since I upgraded my router to the Netgear nighthawk X6s (available on Amazon), I haven't had buffering in like 3 years on any show or game.
Last edited by oscar52 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.