Ogu should never play for the SE anymore

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Ogu should never play for the SE anymore

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Serioulsy , you are given your ever first game to play in a proper competition and you make a dangerous bland pass to the 18 ..smh .. that pass was so bad it hobbled
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg
Re: Ogu should never play for the SE anymore

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Serioulsy , you are given your ever first game to play in a proper competition and you make a dangerous bland pass to the 18 ..smh .. that pass was so bad it hobbled
Get a damn job.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Serioulsy , you are given your ever first game to play in a proper competition and you make a dangerous bland pass to the 18 ..smh .. that pass was so bad it hobbled
Not just that pass, the guy kept losing the ball, then hiding when we got the ball and then running up field away from the center just to hide some more. Kaiii, he's stuck in Isreal for a reason...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
Get a damn job.
All of us taya for the guy.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Rohr sets up the players to fail.

By playing Ogu together with Mikel, he left him exposed. His strength is his calmness and ability to hold on to the ball... he's not a runner who tackles up and down the field. He also keeps playing Mikel as a CAM when Mikel's strenghts and skill set does not suit that position.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

it's been that for the SE since recent history... whenever we go into every tournament under every coach we've had, there was always the odd player(s) in the team list whom we the fans all knew never (at least based on criteria of club form, talent, or just lack of popularity among fans) deserved to make the list over the better known players. Under the late Keshi it was Chigozie Agbim, Ejike Uzoenyi, Babatunde Messi, Kwambe etc... Under Oliseh we saw useless players like Paul Onuobi etc and the same with other previous coaches. Seems under Rohr we might not be seeing the last of John Ogu.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need to create competition. Ogu is average, the next coach should test new players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:it's been that for the SE since recent history... whenever we go into every tournament under every coach we've had, there was always the odd player(s) in the team list whom we the fans all knew never (at least based on criteria of club form, talent, or just lack of popularity among fans) deserved to make the list over the better known players. Under the late Keshi it was Chigozie Agbim, Ejike Uzoenyi, Babatunde Messi, Kwambe etc... Under Oliseh we saw useless players like Paul Onuobi etc and the same with other previous coaches. Seems under Rohr we might not be seeing the last of John Ogu.
Well see.
I strongly suspect Ogu has seen his last game for the SE.
But le'ts not crucify him too much.
He has suffered enough already. Allow him a quiet exit.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:
Get a damn job.
Why shouldn't he open a thread on it? Are you happy seeing with how we lost a vantage qualification spot to Madagascar of all teams because of some brain dead decisions by so called professionals like Ogu? Like common man, it's infuriating.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ogu should not be invited anymore. what's his age now 31,.32...hasn't done jack, gets invited to the national team and still cannot displace the current way below average players. The entire team needs to be overhauled ...just keep the following
Omeruo, Kalu, Collins, Aina, Ebuehi( when fit) Ekong( suspect) Samu, Ndidi, Etebo, Iwobi, Musa, ...then go and find better players like Azubike etc .... enough is enough ( we need to find a real number 9)
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:
Get a damn job.
Why shouldn't he open a thread on it? Are you happy seeing with how we lost a vantage qualification spot to Madagascar of all teams because of some brain dead decisions by so called professionals like Ogu? Like common man, it's infuriating.
don't pay attention to damunk and the other guy( have no idea who he is) they just want attention, i'll give them attention later
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria need a 3 year plan.
We need a masive overhaul.

Uzoho, Omeruo, Ekong, Balogun, Awaziem, Aina, collins, Ebuehi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Osimhen, Kalu, Onyekuru, Onauchu should be retained, every one else should retire.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria need a 3 year plan.

Uzoho, Omeruo, Ekong, Balogun, Awaziem, Aina, collins, Ebuehi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Osimhen, Kalu, Onyekuru, Onauchu should be retained, every one else should retire.
Lol Balogun is 30 something already, he should be on the retirement train after the tournament.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tobi17 wrote:

Lol Balogun is 30 something already, he should be on the retirement train after the tournament.

I agree if he is 30, he too should be retired unless he solves the lack of playing time problem at his club and regains his form.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

I agree if he is 30, he too should be retired unless he solves the lack of playing time problem at his club and regains his form.
Do you retire players based on age or based on form?
If you say his form is off, thats a fair argument.
But if it is based on his age alone, that one no get sense.

So who do we bring in as obvious replacements for Mikel and Balogun - even if we accept that Ogu was never the real deal anyway.

Balogun still got serious props right here on CE as recently as a few weeks ago.
One silly mistake and he's suddenly too old and too rubbish for the SE? :shock:
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

This demonstrates the dangers of internet coaching. Based on this we would discard Chukwueze, perhaps the most important talent to emerge in Nigeria since Mikel. Okay O!
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

What baffles me why hasn't’ Esiti gotten any calls to SE?? :???:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

So who do we bring in as obvious replacements for Mikel and Balogun - even if we accept that Ogu was never the real deal anyway.

Balogun still got serious props right here on CE as recently as a few weeks ago.
One silly mistake and he's suddenly too old and too rubbish for the SE
? :shock:
Only shock is that you are shocked :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Bigpokey has gone wild and is causing havoc on the forum. How many threads will he open?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The Goddess wrote:Bigpokey has gone wild and is causing havoc on the forum. How many threads will he open?
i only opened 11 threads
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

One silly mistake and he's suddenly too old and too rubbish for the SE
? :shock:
Only shock is that you are shocked :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you have a younger player that offers the same thing, go with youth. The hope is the younger player will exceed the older player with more experience. If the younger player outperforms the older player, retire the older player immediately.

Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

What baffles me why hasn't’ Esiti gotten any calls to SE?? :???:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Abbey wrote:What baffles me why hasn't’ Esiti gotten any calls to SE?? :???:
Didint Keshi invite him one time like that? He didn't seem to set the world alight, not even here on CE, the ultimate arbiters of quality.
Since then, has he improved?