CAMEROON'S WOMENS GOAL KEEPER IS BETTER THAN UZOHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
CAMEROON'S WOMENS GOAL KEEPER IS BETTER THAN UZOHO

Post by JACKAL »

Yes I said it. !!!!! :curse:

This girl Anette Ngo Ndom is more technically sound than all our national Team goal Keepers put together.

Instead of running to Europe to go recruit Goal keeping coaches...let go study what they are doing in Cameroon. Its what we used to do before we got too proud. We used to bring in Ghanaian players and coaches which helped improve the standards of play back in the 70's and 80's.

We need to go get Cameroonian coaches and administrators to come help us with our Goal Keeping woes...
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: CAMEROON'S WOMENS GOAL KEEPER IS BETTER THAN UZOHO

Post by john12 »

Stop all these disrespectful remarks to the young man. If he was your relation or friend will you be this disrespectful? At 18, he was playing at La Liga and for Super eagles at the World Cup while also performing (OK). Uzoho has shown that he can improve just give him time and have some patience not being disrespectful. He needs encouragement not discouragement
ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

JACKAL wrote:Image

Yes I said it. !!!!! :curse:

This girl Anette Ngo Ndom is more technically sound than all our national Team goal Keepers put together.

Instead of running to Europe to go recruit Goal keeping coaches...let go study what they are doing in Cameroon. Its what we used to do before we got too proud. We used to bring in Ghanaian players and coaches which helped improve the standards of play back in the 70's and 80's.

We need to go get Cameroonian coaches and administrators to come help us with our Goal Keeping woes...
What are the roles of moderators in this forum?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

john12 wrote:Stop all these disrespectful remarks to the young man. If he was your relation or friend will you be this disrespectful? At 18, he was playing at La Liga and for Super eagles at the World Cup while also performing (OK). Uzoho has shown that he can improve just give him time and have some patience not being disrespectful. He needs encouragement not discouragement
The issue is not about Uzoho.. Its about our lack of having a plan to develop good goal keepers in Nigeria
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I actually think we have done a good job developing goalkeepers in Nigeria. We shouldn't use the U20 to judge Nigeria goalkeepers.

Uzoho is a young man. He will develop into a very good GK with time.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

ohenhen1 wrote:I actually think we have done a good job developing goalkeepers in Nigeria. We shouldn't use the U20 to judge Nigeria goalkeepers.

The national team is not where you come to "develop"...You are supposed to be the finished article by the time you get selected. That comment of yours should tell you how poor things are at the goal keeping position in Nigeria. Again the issue is not just about Uzoho….its about developing Goal keepers in Nigeria

The problem are with all clubs and national teams.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

ohenhen1 wrote:I actually think we have done a good job developing goalkeepers in Nigeria. We shouldn't use the U20 to judge Nigeria goalkeepers.

You all are missing the mark. It is not only goalkeeping that needs deliverance. The whole system as a matter of fact. In the 70s and 80s our attentions were on: Rangers International, Bendel Insurance, ICC, Vasco Dagama, Mighty Jets, Asaba Tex; Stationary Stores etc. But today Nigerians kill themselves over Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona, etc. Young men used to spend their spare time on the streets playing street soccer. Now they are not even aware of the Nigerian league players in the country.

Nigeria lost her ways long time ago in so many ways but we still wonder how we got to where we are now. Cry, my beloved country.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

You all are missing the mark. It is not only goalkeeping that needs deliverance. The whole system as a matter of fact. In the 70s and 80s our attentions were on: Rangers International, Bendel Insurance, ICC, Vasco Dagama, Mighty Jets, Asaba Tex; Stationary Stores etc. But today Nigerians kill themselves over Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona, etc. Young men used to spend their spare time on the streets playing street soccer. Now they are not even aware of the Nigerian league players in the country.

Nigeria lost her ways long time ago in so many ways but we still wonder how we got to where we are now. Cry, my beloved country.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

What exactly is the point of this daft thread??? The Cameroonian GK has not been tested. Its the defense that is keeping the Canuks at bay not the GK. Precious Dede at her prime $@#% on the Cameroon keeper. Her laurels speak for themselves. As for Cameroonian GKs, they are vastly overrated. From Bell down to Ondoa. they are not that good. Enyeama is better than them all. If we want to learn how to produce top GKs, Go to Italy and Germany.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

JACKAL wrote:

The national team is not where you come to "develop"...You are supposed to be the finished article by the time you get selected. That comment of yours should tell you how poor things are at the goal keeping position in Nigeria. Again the issue is not just about Uzoho….its about developing Goal keepers in Nigeria

IF IT'S ABOUT GK DEVELOPMENT (OR ANY OTHER DEVELOPMENT) IN NIGERIA...

...you should have said so and yours truly and many others would have agreed with you. As for the state of current goalkeeping, I'm not sure why there's sudden concern all of a sudden. This group has been in charge for the last few years. They were in charge for WC qualifiers and tournament, as well as the AFCON qualifiers and must have done a good job. All of a sudden people are worried?
Bell
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

She’s far better than the falcons’ Oluehi.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We will all be here when these clowns bashing Uzoho today will be praying and fasting so he does not get hurt. I remember how the same people bashing Uzoho insulted Enyeama back in the day. I just laugh at their stupidity.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bell wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

...you should have said so and yours truly and many others would have agreed with you. As for the state of current goalkeeping, I'm not sure why there's sudden concern all of a sudden. This group has been in charge for the last few years. They were in charge for WC qualifiers and tournament, as well as the AFCON qualifiers and must have done a good job. All of a sudden people are worried?
Bell
Peter Rufai
Ike Shoronmu
Vincent Enyeama
Austin Ejide
Carl Ikeme
Ezenwa
and now Uzoho

The last 7 starters for the SE.

We have a lot of good GKs in the local league. I like Afelokhai, Ajiboye, Obazio(sp)and etc.

I think Nigeria has actually done a good job developing Goalkeepers.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

This is what we split the forums for y'all.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Bell wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Bell
Peter Rufai
Ike Shoronmu
Vincent Enyeama
Austin Ejide
Carl Ikeme
Ezenwa
and now Uzoho

We have a lot of good GKs in the local league. I like Afelokhai, Ajiboye, Obazio(sp)and etc.

Peter Rufai - Go behind Eagles. Junks
Ike Shoronmu - Cant kick a goal kick in the WC-- Junks
Vincent Enyeama- The only Quality goal Keeper we ever had
Austin Ejide - Even his name translates to 2 Goals must be conceded - Junks
You forgot Etafia -- 3 goals fia, fia
Carl Ikeme - Not Nigerian Trained
Ezenwa - Eccentric Junks
Uzoho - Junks
Afelokhai, -Junks
Ajiboye, Junks
Obazio Who ???
Okala - Junks
Ogedemgbe - Worst, not Best - Junks
Fregene - Doublevision Junks
Ngodiga - Super Junks
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Thunder wrote:She’s far better than the falcons’ Oluehi.
Thunder be honest...Isnt she more technically sound than uzoho ??? Forget the gender issue for a minute !!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bret- hart wrote:What exactly is the point of this daft thread??? The Cameroonian GK has not been tested. Its the defense that is keeping the Canuks at bay not the GK. Precious Dede at her prime $@#% on the Cameroon keeper. Her laurels speak for themselves. As for Cameroonian GKs, they are vastly overrated. From Bell down to Ondoa. they are not that good. Enyeama is better than them all. If we want to learn how to produce top GKs, Go to Italy and Germany.
Cameroonian national goal keepers are on sericeous champions league contenders teams like Ajax. ..our boy is at Famagusta la trashy club in what country again ???

Keep lying to yourself brother
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Bell wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Bell

We have been talking about how bad our keepers are for years bell... Its an on going conversation here on CE since I have been here...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

JACKAL wrote:
bret- hart wrote:What exactly is the point of this daft thread??? The Cameroonian GK has not been tested. Its the defense that is keeping the Canuks at bay not the GK. Precious Dede at her prime $@#% on the Cameroon keeper. Her laurels speak for themselves. As for Cameroonian GKs, they are vastly overrated. From Bell down to Ondoa. they are not that good. Enyeama is better than them all. If we want to learn how to produce top GKs, Go to Italy and Germany.
Cameroonian national goal keepers are on sericeous champions league contenders teams like Ajax. ..our boy is at Famagusta la trashy club in what country again ???

Who?? Are you talking about the fat clown that plays for Ajax??? He is the reason Ajax lost to Spurs. Miss me with that BS. The guy is trash Who else? Kanemi? Enyeama at his prime was 100x better than Kanemi. Who else? Ondoa? Ondoa that was chopping goals against Rhors Eagles and in the Confed Cup? The guy is trash. Who else?? The female Cameroonian GK wishes she was Precious Dede. Who else guy? Look the best GKs in Africa are from Senegal not Cameroon. Nigeria does not produce WC Gks but our elite GKs like Okala, Rufai, Enyeama are better than anything Cameroon has ever produce. Its one thing to criticize Nigerian players but you don't belittle them. This thread is daft.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

JACKAL wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Bell wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Bell
Peter Rufai
Ike Shoronmu
Vincent Enyeama
Austin Ejide
Carl Ikeme
Ezenwa
and now Uzoho

Ezenwa - Eccentric Junks
Uzoho - Junks
Afelokhai, -Junks
Ajiboye, Junks
Obazio Who ???
Okala - Junks
Ngodiga - Super Junks

Rufai at his prime was junk? You are a clown. I saw Cameroonian GKs embarras themselves at the WC over and over again but you want to tell me that we should learn from them in terms of producing top class GKs. You need to be put on psych meds.

JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bret- hart wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Bell wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Bell
Peter Rufai
Ike Shoronmu
Vincent Enyeama
Austin Ejide
Carl Ikeme
Ezenwa
and now Uzoho

Ezenwa - Eccentric Junks
Uzoho - Junks
Afelokhai, -Junks
Ajiboye, Junks
Obazio Who ???
Okala - Junks
Ngodiga - Super Junks

Rufai at his prime was junk? You are a clown. I saw Cameroonian GKs embarras themselves at the WC over and over again but you want to tell me that we should learn from them in terms of producing top class GKs. You need to be put on psych meds.
When was his prime ? When he had the 70's Afro or After that ? :mrgreen:
He was always a substandard Goalie.. He conceded 5 Goals against Tunisia in a Friendly....even his teammates blamed him. Rufai was never solid as a top Shelf goalie.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bret- hart wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Who?? Are you talking about the fat clown that plays for Ajax??? He is the reason Ajax lost to Spurs. Miss me with that BS. The guy is trash Who else? Kanemi? Enyeama at his prime was 100x better than Kanemi. Who else? Ondoa? Ondoa that was chopping goals against Rhors Eagles and in the Confed Cup? The guy is trash. Who else?? The female Cameroonian GK wishes she was Precious Dede. Who else guy? Look the best GKs in Africa are from Senegal not Cameroon. Nigeria does not produce WC Gks but our elite GKs like Okala, Rufai, Enyeama are better than anything Cameroon has ever produce. Its one thing to criticize Nigerian players but you don't belittle them. This thread is daft.

From Nkono, to Songo, to Bell... to Onana..and everyone in between.. these a superb goalkeeping talents … the first 3 are legends if you ask me,,... Don't let Patriotism blind you. Only Enyeama is the only Technically sound goalie we have ever had. Precious dede Versus this Annette girl...are kidding me brett… Please put the crack down !!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

And I saw Bell concede 4 vs a poor USSR team in 1990. I saw the other garbage Cameroonian keeper concede 6 vs Russia in 1994. What exactly is your point? Rufai chopped goals in a useless friendly while the so called GOATs of African goalkeeping were chopping up wards of 4-6 goals in WORLD CUP matches.