I GUESS ONAZI IS FINISHED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
I GUESS ONAZI IS FINISHED

Post by jette1 »

I don’t see him playing anymore serious role role in the national Team except May be pastoral
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: I GUESS ONAZI IS FINISHED

Post by Bigpokey24 »

injured, Achilles injury
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Recovery window And player turnover time not in favor

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:Recovery window And player turnover time not in favor
I bet it makes you very happy that he’s finished.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:Recovery window And player turnover time not in favor
I bet it makes you very happy that he’s finished.
Not in the least; not when I picture him commanding the mid field against France before that stupid mutieu or whatever his name broke his leg
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Finished from what? He's started doing gym work and rehabing, hopefully he will get his career back on track. If he comes back and looks good for his club then I don't see why he can't get an SE invite....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Onazi and Omeruo were both in good form in 2013 Afcon. Onazi marshalling the midfield. Omeruo marking Drogba out of the game. Both players experienced dip in form. Omeruo has regained his form. I expect Onazi to do the same. Even Iheanacho will regain his form.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:Finished from what? He's started doing gym work and rehabing, hopefully he will get his career back on track. If he comes back and looks good for his club then I don't see why he can't get an SE invite....
Unfortunately he's down the pecking order in the SE, especially with the emergence of the likes of Dele Bashiru, Azubuike, a decent Etebo and of course general Ndidi... Onazi if he makes a return, will at best be a routine bench player.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Finished from what? He's started doing gym work and rehabing, hopefully he will get his career back on track. If he comes back and looks good for his club then I don't see why he can't get an SE invite....
Unfortunately he's down the pecking order in the SE, especially with the emergence of the likes of Dele Bashiru, Azubuike, a decent Etebo and of course general Ndidi... Onazi if he makes a return, will at best be a routine bench player.
What are you going on about? Who the heck is Dele-Bashiru? The useless U-20 boy? Are you mad? Do you see Rohr even inviting Azubuike? Stop making up fantasies in your head to come and post abeg, I no dey mood for stupid posts like this mschew...there is no empirical evidence to back up this your hunch but you still spill it. Weren't Etebo, and Ndidi already there WITH Onazi? Are they impervious to injury in the future? Ogu and Mikel are senior players who may retire anytime soon. We can't tell the future, but if Onazi returns and has really good form for his club, there is no reason he can't be invited regardless of Dele-Bashiru or whatever the heck you just typed...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
What are you going on about? Who the heck is Dele-Bashiru? The useless U-20 boy? Are you mad? Do you see Rohr even inviting Azubuike? Stop making up fantasies in your head to come and post abeg, I no dey mood for stupid posts like this mschew...there is no empirical evidence to back up this your hunch but you still spill it. Weren't Etebo, and Ndidi already there WITH Onazi? Are they impervious to injury in the future? Ogu and Mikel are senior players who may retire anytime soon. We can't tell the future, but if Onazi returns and has really good form for his club, there is no reason he can't be invited regardless of Dele-Bashiru or whatever the heck you just typed...
Onazi is a player on the decline, can't offer the SE anything at these point lol, best you deal with that reality. Right now he should join the likes of Echejilie in the retirement department.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
take it easy on my son tobi, he just turned 18 and he gets excited easily... the longer he stays on CE, he will finally start understanding football..similar to kalani jnr, Elhad etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
take it easy on my son tobi, he just turned 18 and he gets excited easily... the longer he stays on CE, he will finally start understanding football..similar to kalani jnr, Elhad etc
OH boy no let the Tobi17 deceive you ooo, I fit old pass you sef :lol: :taunt:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Onazi is a player on the decline, can't offer the SE anything at these point lol, best you deal with that reality. Right now he should join the likes of Echejilie in the retirement department.
https://images.app.goo.gl/5peyEzES8MyQTT5V9

nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Most of us are missing the most important X factor. This applies to Onazi and Iheanacho and several others. It’s not just about getting fit, it’s about your mental toughness and desire. For some, the achievement has been attained and they are comfortable. As Marvin Hagler said and Teddy Atlas paraphrased regarding AJ, “You don’t get up to do road work at 6AM when you’re sleeping in silk Pyjamas”

Besides, we have to love one thing about Naija, there’s always someone hungrier being developed tomorrow.

Azubuike
The kid in Spain
Bonke
Ndidi
Etebo

Very hungry!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
OH boy no let the Tobi17 deceive you ooo, I fit old pass you sef :lol: :taunt:
Football age? :lol:
I am happy
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Onazi and Omeruo were both in good form in 2013 Afcon. Onazi marshalling the midfield. Omeruo marking Drogba out of the game. Both players experienced dip in form. Omeruo has regained his form. I expect Onazi to do the same. Even Iheanacho will regain his form.

They dipped in form and recovered when the moved to a lower team......something Nacho should think about.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ohenhen1 wrote:Onazi and Omeruo were both in good form in 2013 Afcon. Onazi marshalling the midfield. Omeruo marking Drogba out of the game. Both players experienced dip in form. Omeruo has regained his form. I expect Onazi to do the same. Even Iheanacho will regain his form.
The difference is that Onazi has more quality competition for his position than Omeuro has.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

theYemster wrote:
The difference is that Onazi has more quality competition for his position than Omeuro has.
Like who? His spot is yet to be filled, in fact there were more midfielders like Joel Obi, since he hasn’t been called Rohr has actually invited less midfielders, seems he doesn’t trust any of the other names you guys like to throw out.
Super Eagus 4 Life!