Future Eagles 3 - 1 Mexico

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
Future Eagles 3 - 1 Mexico

Post by oyek »

International Dream Cup Mexico 1 Nigeria 3: Sopuruchukwu Steals The Show; On Target & Wins Penalty
Published: June 12, 2019
International Dream Cup Mexico 1 Nigeria 3: Sopuruchukwu Steals The Show; On Target & Wins Penalty
Nigeria U16s, otherwise known as the Future Eagles, recorded an impressive 3-1 win over Mexico in their opening game of the International Dream Cup 2019 on Wednesday morning.

The Haruna Ilerika-led side dominated the first half but had to wait until the 45th minute before breaking the deadlock.

Future Eagles number seven Egesionu Sopuruchukwu literally walked the ball into the net, profiting from a rebound after the Mexico goalkeeper had saved his initial effort

Sopuruchukwu was the architect of the second goal, seven minutes into the second half, when he was brought down in the area and the referee pointed to the spot.

He was still receiving treatment on the sidelines when captain Adeleke Oluwatobi sent the goalkeeper the wrong way to make it 2-0.

In the 72nd minute, Adeyeye Damilola increased the lead with a close range effort, before Mexico number ten scored the pick of the goals with a stunning free-kick.

In their next fixture, Nigeria will face host Japan on June 14 before their last game against Romania two days later.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Photo Credit : thenff.com

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=32489
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: Future Eagles 3 - 1 Mexico

Post by oyek »

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Guys no go see this now oh. Na when they graduate to the next level dem go begin accuse them of age cheat...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:Guys no go see this now oh. Na when they graduate to the next level dem go begin accuse them of age cheat...smh
I really don't like when you people refer to txj, et al as "guys" - have respect now, bobo get name :sneaky: :sneaky: :)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kai......see Babas. Is this our U35 team? :woot:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Entire match[/video]
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The problem is at the U20 level.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Robbynice wrote:Guys no go see this now oh. Na when they graduate to the next level dem go begin accuse them of age cheat...smh
Pray, how many of the previous graduates made the recent U20 team?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ogasir wrote:Entire match[/video]

Fifa should force host countries to fill each stadium during games or dont get any money. In Nigeria, it would a piece of cake. Just host it in Kano and have political party rally just before the game.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

1naija wrote:

Fifa should force host countries to fill each stadium during games or dont get any money. In Nigeria, it would a piece of cake. Just host it in Kano and have political party rally just before the game.

What the....how can you force anyone to fill a stadium with human beings?
Na by force???? You sef and your mumu ideas....
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

charlie wrote:
1naija wrote:

Agent Charlie. You get any player for this team?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Good move by the NFF if you ask me, by 2030 these guys will be in there mid to late 20s.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

1naija wrote:
charlie wrote:
1naija wrote:

Agent Charlie. You get any player for this team?

Bros, didnt u hear the coach shout "EMEKA,...EMEKA,...EMEKA,....PASS D BALL NOW?!!!!"

That is my guy :thumbs:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

these are some really young looking kids. not that we should judge age by looks.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I keep saying, we need to take drastic measures.

1. Only players that were registered at the U13 or U15 or U 17level should progress to the U20 team. We can have a large database of players. Players born in diaspora can be exempted from registering
2. Late bloomers can play for the U23 team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

what is sad is that these kids play a more watchable brand of soccer than our U20 agbayas. They are better coached and have a more discernible pattern of play
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

These boys are u-16. some of them should be part of the U-17 tournament in 2021.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Sir V wrote:These boys are u-16. some of them should be part of the U-17 tournament in 2021.
This is actually our U15 team...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sir V wrote:These boys are u-16. some of them should be part of the U-17 tournament in 2021.
They will need a very good agent to scale through the "selection" process.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Lolly wrote:
They will need a very good agent to scale through the "selection" process.
True my bro, and some of my friends would say foreign cooaches is the reason our football is not moving forward.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Oh I guess these ones didn’t live hard life in naija, they must be all from rich families and never suffered once with this their baby face...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

txj wrote:
Pray, how many of the previous graduates made the recent U20 team?
Oh please. :roll:
You saw Iheanacho in the U13's but that didn't stop you from insinuating that the boy was overage a few short years later when he featured for the U17 team

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Took Pinnick four plus years to send the future Eagles to a tournament. After he tossed aside the program started by Maigari.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim