Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Nwakali Impresses !!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:00 pm 

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/ ... -training/

Ope ooooo........Ifa Seun o! The boy might not go on loan after all, he has Impressed the coaches in Training and they want to keep him for their push for a promotion to la Liga. Finally, this boy might have just stumbled into the right situation. Even if they don’t get promoted his best bet is to stay in Spain, even in Div 2.

I’m just salivating at the thought of having Nwakali come thru with the abilities we know he has. :thumbs:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:07 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/17/huesca-make-u-turn-on-loaning-out-nwakali-after-impressive-display-in-training/

Ope ooooo........Ifa Seun o! The boy might not go on loan after all, he has Impressed the coaches in Training and they want to keep him for their push for a promotion to la Liga. Finally, this boy might have just stumbled into the right situation. Even if they don’t get promoted his best bet is to stay in Spain, even in Div 2.

I’m just salivating at the thought of having Nwakali come thru with the abilities we know he has. :thumbs:

This is great news!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:32 pm 

Dammy wrote:
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2020/02/17/huesca-make-u-turn-on-loaning-out-nwakali-after-impressive-display-in-training/

This is great news!

E good no be small! If......if..... I repeat if this boy comes through then I believe we would have taken a major step in becoming an elite team by the next wc. Yes, Ndidi, Etebo and Aribo are all very good top players but they’re all primarily hard working grafters. Nwakali can supply that final pass better than any of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:27 pm 

Kelechi Nwakali finally gets his career going as Huesca say he is central to their promotion push - See more at: https://bit.ly/2V0DA5Z

I just cannot wait for this boy to get his career going as he is by far our most talented and mercurial midfielder. This boy is in the same league as Okocha and Mikel and one could argue, he is even better as he won the Fifa U17 Golden Boot and they did not.

Things are gradually looking up for the Eagles over the last few weeks as Uzoho is coming back from injury, Alampasu has signed a new contract, Dessers is available for selection, Iheanacho is scoring again, Ejaria's application is with Fifa, while Ebere is considering his options.

I just hope Rohr is open with is with selection, so this boy features in the 2022 World Cup push. Our NFF too have got to start thinking professionally, as their recent appointments of Yobo and Amokachi without consultation leaves a lot to be desired.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:27 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Kelechi Nwakali finally gets his career going as Huesca say he is central to their promotion push - See more at: https://bit.ly/2V0DA5Z

I just cannot wait for this boy to get his career going as he is by far our most talented and mercurial midfielder. This boy is in the same league as Okocha and Mikel and one could argue, he is even better as he won the Fifa U17 Golden Boot and they did not.

Things are gradually looking up for the Eagles over the last few weeks as Uzoho is coming back from injury, Alampasu has signed a new contract, Dessers is available for selection, Iheanacho is scoring again, Ejaria's application is with Fifa, while Ebere is considering his options.

I just hope Rohr is open with is with selection, so this boy features in the 2022 World Cup push. Our NFF too have got to start thinking professionally, as their recent appointments of Yobo and Amokachi without consultation leaves a lot to be desired.

Eze is considering options? Between Brazil and Ghana I suspect. :laugh:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:00 pm 

https://www.sdhuesca.es/noticia/kelechi ... rsatilidad

Abegi,wetim dem tok?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

https://www.sdhuesca.es/noticia/kelechi-nwakali-talento-joven-y-versatilidad

Abegi,wetim dem tok?

im not fluent in spanish like i used to be but the gist:

he's young and versitle

a top prospect who is strong and had a good shot from medium range

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:00 pm 

https://www.sdhuesca.es/noticia/kelechi-nwakali-talento-joven-y-versatilidad

Abegi,wetim dem tok?

Translation:

Quote:
KELECHI NWAKALI, YOUNG TALENT AND VERSATILITY
The Nigerian midfielder, Golden Ball of the U-17 World Cup in 2015, signs for the Catalans for three years from Arsenal

09/02/2019 21:56

Nigerian midfielder Kelechi Nwakali (Owerri, 1998) is the present and future commitment of the season in SD Huesca . The young midfielder, Golden Ball of the U-17 World Cup in 2015 in which he became champion with Nigeria , signs for the next three seasons after the agreement reached with his previous club, the English Arsenal FC.

Arsenal took the player in 2016 for their lower grades, after being the winner of the Mudial-sub 17. Despite his youth, has experience in different leagues, as it was ceded to the Maastricht in the second category of the Netherlands and to the Venlo, of the Eredivisie, first Dutch division . In the last season he was part of the subsidiary of Porto.

Nwakali, a versatile and promising footballer for his outstanding performances at such an early age, has a great physical power that allows him to reach the area on many occasions, in addition to a very good shot from medium distance.

TRAJECTORY

2019 SD HUESCA
2018-2019 FC OPORTO B
2018 MVV MAASTRICHT
2017-18 VVV VENLO
2017 ARSENAL FC
2016-17 MVV MAASTRICHT
2016 ARSENAL FC

Its a year old though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:09 pm 

Kai...... this is why I like Spanish ball, they go for talent and slap the him into shape. Arsenal is rubbish, how can I have such a talent and not know what to do with it? He has rare talent that cannot be coached, the boy is a purloined type, veron and yaya tourre type mf.

Ko baje fun Arsenal.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:07 pm 

We'll see if he actually gets to play for Huesca. Hope he makes the best of this move.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:29 am 

Agent Kongi?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:46 pm 

Kai...... this is why I like Spanish ball, they go for talent and slap the him into shape. Arsenal is rubbish, how can I have such a talent and not know what to do with it? He has rare talent that cannot be coached, the boy is a purloined type, veron and yaya tourre type mf.

Ko baje fun Arsenal.

I thought the biggest hurdle to his Arsenal career was inability to get work permit.

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:14 pm 

All good until we cyber jinx the boy again .

...Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:56 am 

http://aoifootball.com/2020/02/26/huesc ... is-talent/

The coach really seems to like our boy, thinks he’s similar to Rakitic and Koke. :shock: They’re drilling him on his aggressiveness and shooting while on the ball. What a difference it makes when a coach believes in you.He really sees him as a good attacking player not a DM .

Really hope it works out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:14 am 

http://aoifootball.com/2020/02/26/huesca-coach-appreciates-nwakalis-talent/

The coach really seems to like our boy, thinks he’s similar to Rakitic and Koke. :shock: They’re drilling him on his aggressiveness and shooting while on the ball. What a difference it makes when a coach believes in you.He really sees him as a good attacking player not a DM .

How come he is yet to play a single league game?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:08 am 

Rawlings wrote:
http://aoifootball.com/2020/02/26/huesca-coach-appreciates-nwakalis-talent/

How come he is yet to play a single league game?[/quote

The reason is in the article dummy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am 

Emir, the coach didn’t say any of that, it’s some ‘sauce’ that was sweeting the taste buds of this writer...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:48 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Emir, the coach didn’t say any of that, it’s some ‘sauce’ that was sweeting the taste buds of this writer...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... most people on CE believe in everything that they read on the net