Falcons can beat France

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fishward6
Egg
Egg
Falcons can beat France

Post by fishward6 »

Now that the goalkeeping problems have been solved . If they have the fitness to get back and defend we can really give them a game. However a draw will suffice to qualify
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Falcons can beat France

Post by Damunk »

fishward6 wrote:Now that the goalkeeping problems have been solved . If they have the fitness to get back and defend we can really give them a game. However a draw will suffice to qualify
Chiamaka Nnadozie got her chance and literally seized it with both hands! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I've been a fan of this girl right from when I saw her with the Falconets maybe last year!
She has already broken the record of being the youngest GK to keep a clean sheet at the WC.
Wow.
So she replaced the no 1 for the SK game? I no even know sef.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

That midfield is not it and unless they do something about it they stand no chance against France.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: France go so whoop the crap out of Falcons eh .. celebration willbe banned for life
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

France could probably rest several of their key players and still beat the Falcons. We have a pacy front 3 that can trouble most defenses, but my concern is they don't get the ball enough
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

FRance wire Norway, and you people think that FC is the answer
SuperEagles

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

fishward6 wrote:Now that the goalkeeping problems have been solved . If they have the fitness to get back and defend we can really give them a game. However a draw will suffice to qualify
Anything is possible but the French team i saw will even give the US a run for the title.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:
Anything is possible but the French team i saw will even give the US a run for the title.
Image :D S.I.M.P how far?
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:FRance wire Norway, and you people think that FC is the answer
I bet this dunce didn't even analytically watch the France vs Norway match, otherwise you won't call that "wire"
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Tobi17 wrote:
I bet this dunce didn't even analytically watch the France vs Norway match, otherwise you won't call that "wire"
You've said it all. How can a dunce analytically watch a game? The jobless troll is more interested in picking up fights with other forumers to cope with his loneliness and a miserable life.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
You've said it all. How can a dunce analytically watch a game? The jobless troll is more interested in picking up fights with other forumers to cope with his loneliness and a miserable life.
:rotf: :rotf: always looking for approval to help you towards bigpokey :lol: :lol: this is the true characteristic of a true blue pilled S.I.M.P.. you cannot stand on your own , you want support ...men are leaders, their women stand behind them for support..however you've been sisified and it shows... BE a man stand your ground, do not look for help
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
kid, France owned Norway all game .... i saw the highlights..on another note, ensure you do not take the blue pill... stand your ground ,,,, do not be a S.I.M.P take the red pill..do not be derrick jaxn like ekorian
SuperEagles

walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

olu wrote:France could probably rest several of their key players and still beat the Falcons. We have a pacy front 3 that can trouble most defenses, but my concern is they don't get the ball enough
Even if France rest players still dont see Falcons beating them. Let's just hope. We may give them a good game but ultimately lose out. Just like eagles vs Argentina last game in Russia. We are not mentally and discipline enough to hold out at this level..defense wise

But who knows this is football where anything can happen
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
You know something; anytime a 'man' screams , "I am a man, I don't do this, I don't do that. I keep my woman in line", look inwards, there is a Caitlin lurking below. :sneaky:

Anyways, that game was between 2 evenly matched teams.

Welcome back Mr Fish. Haven't seen much of your insightful posts in a while. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
You know something; anytime a 'man' screams , "I am a man, I don't do this, I don't do that. I keep my woman in line", look inwards, there is a Caitlin lurking below. :sneaky:

Anyways, that game was between 2 evenly matched teams.

Welcome back Mr Fish. Haven't seen much of your insightful posts in a while. :D
another bigpokey groupie , take a ticket
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no be me tok-am-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

[/video]
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Meanwhile, does anyone know why and when Desire Oparanozie took over the captaincy from Rita Chikwelu?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Damunk wrote:Meanwhile, does anyone know why and when Desire Oparanozie took over the captaincy from Rita Chikwelu?
Desire is younger and assume coach found other key attributes in her as compared to Rita or Onome
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Anything is possible,but this is highly unlikely.

I saw the highlights from the Korean game. Nnadozie is a good young goalkeeper, but wasn't really tested against Korea.

Nigeria should play for a draw. Block the midfield and hit on counters.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ohenhen1 wrote:Anything is possible,but this is highly unlikely.

I saw the highlights from the Korean game. Nnadozie is a good young goalkeeper, but wasn't really tested against Korea.

Nigeria should play for a draw. Block the midfield and hit on counters.
Agree! :agree: :agree: :agree: Games being what they are, South Korea might win Norway. However, if we get a point from our game with France, then our four points should push us to the next round no matter all other results in the tournament
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

You should be praying that France don't score more than 2 goals.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

walesvilla wrote:
Damunk wrote:Meanwhile, does anyone know why and when Desire Oparanozie took over the captaincy from Rita Chikwelu?
Desire is younger and assume coach found other key attributes in her as compared to Rita or Onome
It’s more than those factors; Denarby has shaking up the Team. He made players realize this is serious business and not a national cultural dance troupe. To my disgust He dropped veteran ever reliable Josephine chukwunoye same way he just dropped the first keeper. The Players are now waking up to the fact that every position is competitive and no one is indispensable unlike the approach those mamas were using to run the Team

As for France they managed only five goals into our net last friendly. So I don’t see us losing this time. It would be a tie
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."